• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokemon GO Tour: Sinnoh

Days
  • Since Pokemon GO Tour is round the corner, and had started for people participating in-person in LA. So what are your plans for this event, when it will be available globally ?

In my case, I will be doing following :

1. Get candies for Shadow Garchomp and Shadow Rhyperior.
    2. Obtaining a GL Cresselia.
    3. Try to do a Hisuian Decidueye raid.
    4. Dialga-Origin, at least one, at max 2.
    5. an UL Empoleon.

I will not exert myself in the event, as I am not a collector, nor a hardcore gamer !!

Years
  • I did about 4 hours on Saturday and maybe 40 minutes on Sunday. Ended up with:

3x Shiny Hisuian Sneasel
    1x Shiny Hisuian Growlithe
    1x Shiny Snorunt
    1x Shiny Akari Cap Pikachu
    1x Shiny Rei Cap Pikachu

1x Hundo Snover
    1x Hundo Hisuian Growlithe

So pretty decent considering I didn't do the whole event, though it was definitely less exciting and shiny-filled than past region fests. Bummer that I got more than what I needed of the Hisuian Sneasel shinies though, was hoping for at least one Hisuian Qwilfish :<

Days
  • So pretty decent considering I didn't do the whole event,
    Same from my side as well, although I only play during 5 PM to 6 PM, so everything done was in that hour only. I am lone player, plus I am PvP-sided as well. So I only caught the Pokemon whom I may use in future, notably Gible and Rhyhorn. I already have an UL Sneasler and Shadow Sneasler for GL, hence I didn't bothered much for it.

I wanted to get snapshot lake trio, and I did that easily, and luckily caught the wild Azelf, which fled away when I did remote raid for it few days back. So now I have two Azelf !!

I joined Diamond and did 5 Dialga raids, all of which were hosted by me via Pokegenie. Though the best which I could obtain has 12/14/14 IVs.

I tried 3 Palkia raids as well to get Spatial Rend, but no luck here !! Although the best Palkia has 15/14/15 and is shiny.

So, just a quick question; what do you think regarding the possibility of being able to use ETM for Dialga-O and Palkia-O ?

Years
  • I think it'd be nice, especially since Elite TMs are hardly ever given out (I have 5 Elite Fast TMs and 8 Elite Charged TMs after playing for 6+ years). Some people have 100% IV ones (hundos) that they would want to teach the move to. Too bad mine all are bad. xD;

Days
  • Too bad mine all are bad
    Similar for me as well, especially considering that I am GBL expert and am playing from mid 2021, and had started doing raids from GO Fest 2023 only....

With that said, I believe that Dialga-O / Palkia-O should be there in GO Fest 2024, just like we got primal raids again, which were released in Hoenn Tour last year. Although I am expecting Mega Mewtwo there, so it will be interesting to pick either of them.

Personally, I didn't liked that Adventure Effects, as they are expensive to perform, and it gets more tougher for players like me, who are lone players and don't have community out there. I believe Niantic should work on different ideas to provide Legendary Pokemon apart from raids, as it's like a wall for us. Before that Interlude Season, obtaining Legendary Pokemon after reaching Rank 20 in GBL was feasible, as I clearly remember that I caught 9-10 Cresselia in the Halloween Season entirely due to GBL. But after that Interlude Season, obtaining a Legendary Pokemon became next to impossible, as I think I only 4-5 Legendary so far in more than a year, via GBL. And sample size is big too, as I mostly play around 1000 GBL matches per season, but due to lack of rewards in GBL, i had only played 90 matches in this season.

Back