• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gold Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Yeh I couldnt be bothered trying to work that out. In the end I just left it.

Edit..
    I'm going to work on another map maybe..

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    WOW!!! Looks just like Blackthorn City Voltage!! Great job. What map will you work on next?

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Mahogany Town

Well I have to say that this was MUCH easier than expected.
    Same goes for this one, use it if you want and PM if you want the actual map file.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Once again Voltage it looks good.

But like before .... the ledges.

Bah!

Well I'm sure Maltilria will fix them up anyway.

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    I can make you maps aswell.. they aren't particularly hard and I enjoy it. Just give me a rough description and I'll do it.. these were easy because I had a design to work off. I'm currently trying to make a realistic looking Pallet town that would look as much as possible as what it is in the show. Not just 2 houses and a lab with like 5 steps between them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    it is seen well single that there are errors in the mapiados ones and ten well-taken care of with script are difficult in the emerald

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Looks good. Cept the tree's are too spaced out, and I don't know if I'm right or not, but aren't the ruins of Alph more deserty or sandy?

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    I suppose so.. I'll change it a little later, take a look at the one in the metal versions.

michaelh

Script Ninja-in-training
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Little Concept

Made a little Mahogany Town map. PM me if you want the actual map file...
    EDIT: Changed The Tile Set slightly.

Last edited:

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Your a very good mapper ^^ Cant wait untill this comes out looks very promising. I have a qeustion though have you gotten the train system to wrok yet? Wish you the best of luck :)

michaelh

Script Ninja-in-training
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Cheers, anyway, ddue to the site being down due to a database problem, I couldn't post this one directly after I made it
    Cianwood City
    This is just a test, so I will use the proper tileset so that the Center, Houses and Gym don't have grass.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    Must keep thread alive... awesome hackiness!
    Keep up the good work. Mebbe u should edit teh tiles some, so that it will be different. Don't forget teh Unown script on teh walls! If you get that done, can I see the inside of the Ruins of Alph?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice maps, but I'm more concerned about the scripting of the game, which seems to be the nightmare of Gold remakers (probably hacking emerald is a better choice, i don't know). But don't worry, everyone works on their games in their own personal way.
    Anyway, good luck Gold Remaker!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back