• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gold Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    This look FANTASTIC! :D

I think you are right in just having the original GSC Pokémon in the game, it keeps it like the original game. I think you should include the Pokémon from both Gold and Silver into this one game, for example in Gold you get Spinarak at night, in Silver you get Ledyba in the morning - well in this ROM you should get both Pokémon at the different parts of the day.

Therefore people can use the Gold Advance ROM to trade Johto Pokémon to their other ROM games using VBA Link! That would be cooler in my opinon :cool:

ShrimpPopper4life

Rom Hacker/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    tommyonline said:
    This look FANTASTIC! :D

I think you are right in just having the original GSC Pokémon in the game, it keeps it like the original game. I think you should include the Pokémon from both Gold and Silver into this one game, for example in Gold you get Spinarak at night, in Silver you get Ledyba in the morning - well in this ROM you should get both Pokémon at the different parts of the day.

Therefore people can use the Gold Advance ROM to trade Johto Pokémon to their other ROM games using VBA Link! That would be cooler in my opinon :cool:
    Yes I agree that would be good to have only 251 pokemon in the game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Matilira even at looking ur screenshots i get really overjoyed.The screenies are so nice i forget
    the world when i see it.Please keep the good work.Best of luck iwould have rated hack of year 2006 for this hack if it was there.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Here is another gymleader.

Pokemon Gold Advance

Morty

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Right now, I'm making the beta. I plan to release it in a week. It will go up to Cherrygrove and I know that doesn't seem like much, but it will be good.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
  • This looks wicked so far. I can't wait for your beta release! I could'nt figure out how to change the maps at all, except for tiles and events and stuff.

-Offtopic part removed by Moderation-

Last edited by a moderator:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • This hack looks great! I already support another Gold remake, but I'll try both! This should turn out well if you don't stop at the scripting, like most people do with G/S/C remakes...

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Blackthorn

I was bored the last 2 hours so I decided to make Blackthorn City. You can use it if you want, I'm not bothered. PM me for the actual map file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back