• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
i like how you "Borrowed" the cyndaquil :)
and how the day and night system is in your hack :D

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
here is a few updates:

elmspritescreen.png
encounter.png
goldscreen.png
thebattle.png
silverscreen.png
jessiejames.png
getthedex.png

these and alot more will be in the beta :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the updates! I look forward to the Beta. I wish the beta was here! :(. But you have a life too. (shouldn't be like that...jk :P)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks for the updates! I look forward to the Beta. I wish the beta was here! :(. But you have a life too. (shouldn't be like that...jk :P)
lol the beta is coming soon :D, i just have vs. bellsprout, vs. Crawcnaw (misspelled i know) and vs. flanker (gym battle)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
i had a problem with the map, but thats all fixed, thanks to the new team member Learath2!!!!

now we are REALLY back on track!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
YOU BETTER BE SORRY!!! I'm joking. Glad to see this going to be released soon. (I read somewhere after you have the gym battle done). But I'm glad you have found more team members that are contributing to the project.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Well it look great, but, may I suggest that you post your updated screenshots on the first post! Also, you should change other people's ows, cause HGSS ows are much bigger than FRLG ones...

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
too script i need to know what you want to happen in the game so can u plz tell me VM/PM/Email

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
so unfortunatly, i had to start from the part where you battle the donphan trainer due to the rom completely glitching up upon battling flankner (no problems with the script, had it checked by a bunch of other scripters) so progress back tracked a little, but no worries, ill have it all done soon so bear with me, i had a recent sergery on my ears so i was unable to log in for a while, so progress stoped for that 2 weeks, but its back on now so bear with me lol

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2015
i had a recent sergery on my ears so i was unable to log in for a while, so progress stoped for that 2 weeks, but its back on now so bear with me lol

I'm glad to hear that you're okay
and back again to work on this

the progress that you've made is really cool
so I thinks people can bear alittle :D

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
ok so ive been really busy getting caught up with school and all that i had a small hitaus for a while. sorry. but im starting up again :)

Years
damn it looks like im not the only one being taken away from school..... maybe what this hack needs is a little break should i suggest that we could do the hack on weekends maybe?? the christmas break should be perfect for catching up on this hack

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
damn it looks like im not the only one being taken away from school..... maybe what this hack needs is a little break should i suggest that we could do the hack on weekends maybe?? the christmas break should be perfect for catching up on this hack

yeah on weekends for sure, but i can a little work on the hack during the day.

Years
I feel really bad for not doing anything to complete this hack :( is there anything that i can script for you gold?? i think i have the time to do something. school has been really killing time away from this hack :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back