• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
im actually still learning how to do mapping and scripter.....when i finally get the hang of it i will pm you right now im not ready yet.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
0_0 epic logo man. i would help u out man but im relearning scripting & mapping since i took a 2yr break from hacking & 4got everything & im in 3 other hack projects (including mine) & going 2 school & work. so sorry i cant help man. so far the hack is great keep it up.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
0_0 epic logo man. i would help u out man but im relearning scripting & mapping since i took a 2yr break from hacking & 4got everything & im in 3 other hack projects (including mine) & going 2 school & work. so sorry i cant help man. so far the hack is great keep it up.
thanks alot, ill be looking forward to your hack also

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
-UPDATE-

ok, so the prof. oak script is all done (thanks toJambo51) so now route 29 is all done :)

now we have to make prof. oak give the pokedex, and the battle (yes battle) against flankner, then the bulbasaur script will be snuggled in also (obvious that it will win) and the sunkurn script, then a beta will be realese, expect screens tonight :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
great news. cant wait. this is the 2nd manga remake iv played

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2015
:D of course it will, the only reason its taking long is because i ran into problems with the indoor maps, the warps dont seem to work....

well good luck with this
I'm sure this hack will rule a big time
icon6.gif

anyway I'll try to make a logo or something for this

how about this as a Userbar

Last edited:

RedFan

Master Trainer
Years
Hey why dont you insert the heart gold nd soul silver overworld? and do you maybe need a mapper? :DDDDDD

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey why dont you insert the heart gold nd soul silver overworld? and do you maybe need a mapper? :DDDDDD

lol yeah i could still use a mapper, PM me with your contact info

well good luck with this
I'm sure this hack will rule a big time
icon6.gif

anyway I'll try to make a logo or something for this

how about this as a Userbar

dude that userbar is EPIC, ill add it to the first post and give you credit :D

Last edited:

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
ok, sorry about the lack of updates, but i have a few for you

1) Im really sorry about the beta for those who were waiting, but i just now finished making the pokedex script (i didnt do vs. stantler cause you lose to him in the manga)

2) Bell Sprout Tower is mapped (thanks RedMan)

3) violet city completly mapped along with other routes.

4) Team Rocket was inserted at
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2015
dude that userbar is EPIC, ill add it to the first post and give you credit :D

Thanks alot ..
well I'm trying to support this in any way possible
and I'm sorry because I didn't post the code here it is:

supporter.jpg

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221920"][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9042/supporter.jpg[/img][/url]

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks alot ..
well I'm trying to support this in any way possible
and I'm sorry because I didn't post the code here it is:

supporter.jpg

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221920"][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9042/supporter.jpg[/img][/url]

lol yeah thanks i was wondering how to put it in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back