• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Gothic Black

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    This hack is really weird,trying to stop happiness....can't you tell more specific storyline?One more event?
    It is very hard to finish this if you're working alone....for you,it seems that its pretty easy,because you like this hack.But if you continue thinking this...

~Have fun
    Eh? I would love to finish this on my own....but I highly doubt that will happen. I have NO skill in scripting (I can't even get one guy to say something correctly....after 2 hours of tutorials and messing with code T_T), and my sprites are generally a little lack-luster... so I guess if I even want to consider help, I should open up more of the storyline....so here goes....
    Spoiler:

You should totally make an emo Pokemon
    I probably will.
    Thats a good idea xD
    But are the fakemons going to look like real pokemon? ;o
    Hopefully. I have played Quartz.....don't worry, they won't be that bad. I know I'm not the best, but hopefully, with a little help, I can get some good sprites.
    Lol this is a bloody brillient idea :D
    Heh, thanks. :D I love all the encouragement.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    UPDATE:

I seriously need help. I really cannot script for anything, so I am looking for some scriptors who would be willing to work on this with me. If you'd like to apply for any other position, you can say so to, (although if you would like to work as spriter, I would like to see some of your work as proof).
    Thank you.

Back