• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokemon Granite~

What Needs Improvement?

• Tiles

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Sprites & OW's

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Map's

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Story

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    the screen shots and storyline are great cant wait for the release of this hack good luck

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Update:
    New Support banner for pokemon Granite
    ~Pokemon Granite~
    Hope you guys like it

That's very nice Actually, but I think you should have a pro looking title...I'll make one later on for you If your comfortable with that ;)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah Im "down" with that
    (Trying to sound "hip")

Umm... Just smile and nod Marxvile, smile and nod... Don't do that again please. Doesn't suit you, dawg... Doesn't suit me either.

Anyway, any tiles you want me to add HFI?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Umm... Just smile and nod Marxvile, smile and nod... Don't do that again please. Doesn't suit you, dawg... Doesn't suit me either.

Anyway, any tiles you want me to add HFI?
    Hmmmm Well We need some forest tiles and I really dont feel like picking them sooooooooooo We need some forest tiles marx find anytiles that fit that description (BUT NOT KYLEDOVE's TILES THEY ARE BEING USED WAY TOO MUCH!)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    UPDATE:
    I Inserted the Hero OW (Yes I did it!)
    ~Pokemon Granite~
    ~Pokemon Granite~

Hope you like him!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I like the hero HFI. But I spy a tile error. Right where the randomly placed palm tree is. Placing it on the sand has caused a tile error on the borders of the sand xD

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I like the hero HFI. But I spy a tile error. Right where the randomly placed palm tree is. Placing it on the sand has caused a tile error on the borders of the sand xD
    Hmm you are right Ill try to fix that
    But lets hope nobody else notices until I fix it *wink*
    Thanks Its unbelievable that I inserted that my self (Didn't get to use ALL the colors I wanted to but whatevz)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Update:
    ~Pokemon Granite~

Thi s t~h 3p0k ^m0n ....Darkclaw..... h* i~ g0 ing t 0 b3
    @ ........ledgend..............Team Shade........... i~ tri in to c@p t u r3 i t @n% h@rn3ss th3 pow 3r 0f ................Darkclaw.......... @nd bring 1t t0 c0ntr0 l ..........HuRu..........

*The message you have recieved is distorted can you figure out the secret message*
    (Note to mods: Not trying to use chat talk)

Logan

Years
    I like the new fakemon HFI. Can I steal? xD
    Well...

This is the pokémon Darkclaw he is going to be a ledgendary. Team Shade is tring to capture it and harness the power of Darkclaw and bring it to control the new region.

Am I right?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I like the new fakemon HFI. Can I steal? xD
    Well...

This is the pokémon Darkclaw he is going to be a ledgendary. Team Shade is tring to capture it and harness the power of Darkclaw and bring it to control the new region.

Am I right?
    You can steal it as long as you insert it XD
    (Since you already translated the message)
    Yes darkclaw is gonna be the ledgendary in granite I even have boxart too!
    ~Pokemon Granite~

Not yet finished

<~F.M.P~>

Years
    o_0 That's a pretty tough looking Raticate lol. I love the look of them both, Very nice job

<~F.M.P~>

Years
    Nope the Floturn looks pretty fine, however the one you need to raise just a bit would be the cool bear looking one. Other then that, very nice ;)

Edit: I just noticed the Box art, That looks very well done.

Logan

Years
    Gah! I hate you HFI! You make me lower Floturn now I get told it's fine :P. Yeah, I just noticed that xD. I'll raise it a smidge later :P

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Gah! I hate you HFI! You make me lower Floturn now I get told it's fine :P. Yeah, I just noticed that xD. I'll raise it a smidge later :P
    Why FMP now I lost the bet now Im not a winner anymore (Goes to a corner and cries)
    If anybody wants to know what happened here is the
    "INSIDE SCOOP"
    HFI: I think floturn needs to be moved down just a bit
    Goodies: No I think its fine
    *Boring Conversation*
    Goodies: If somebody says that it looks fine I win but if somebody says it needs to be moved down you win

Now everybody knows that Im a loser D;

Update:

If you havent been told or you just dont like reading goodies is putting a little hint of pokemon granite in pokemon shian and when I mean a "hint" I mean most of my fakemon that is being inserted into granite
    So a little bit of pokemon granite history might pop up in shian so be prepared

Back