• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokemon Granite~

What Needs Improvement?

• Tiles

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Sprites & OW's

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Map's

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Story

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Here you Go HFI...How on earth is everyone getting their rep up?! Am I like the only one that still has one rep bar?...Meh ANYWAY, Here's your logo :P
    You're not the only one. :P

As you'll see...It's a bit big sooo...You'll have to minimize it to the right size :P

Edit: Also referring to that map made by Sasquatch, the map is good, but the rock tiles color really strikes me as odd...I guess it's a bit to bright for my taste, but that's your choice...The new tiles look great too.

It looks good, and it fits with the whole Pokémon theme. :D
    Good job! xD

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
  • I'm sorry about that map guys. I know it's no where near my best, but I've been cramped for time lately. I also don't think my style fits these tiles very well. But I won't make excuses. Expect better mapping from me in the future guys. I will have more free time in the near future.

Once again, sorry everybody.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Here you Go HFI...How on earth is everyone getting their rep up?! Am I like the only one that still has one rep bar?...Meh ANYWAY, Here's your logo :P

As you'll see...It's a bit big sooo...You'll have to minimize it to the right size :P
    Spoiler:

Edit: Also referring to that map made by Sasquatch, the map is good, but the rock tiles color really strikes me as odd...I guess it's a bit to bright for my taste, but that's your choice...The new tiles look great too.

:0 Dats big!

I'm sorry about that map guys. I know it's no where near my best, but I've been cramped for time lately. I also don't think my style fits these tiles very well. But I won't make excuses. Expect better mapping from me in the future guys. I will have more free time in the near future.

Once again, sorry everybody.

Dont worry sasquatch Im putting in some new tiles and new palettes to add some more variety~

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    This game looks very impressive.

I was wondering if i could be a Beta Tester if thats possible or banner maker.

I have all the time in the world to test things, and pretty skilled at finding bugs / glitches.

Thanks For Your Time

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • This game looks very impressive.

I was wondering if i could be a Beta Tester if thats possible or banner maker.

I have all the time in the world to test things, and pretty skilled at finding bugs / glitches.

Thanks For Your Time

Thank you but I do not need any beta testers I already have some.
    But that would be great if you made some banners for us

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Well, this hack is sort of being worked on. But, it is no longer Pokémon Granite and the likes. We, me and Max, are going to be merging Shian and Granite into one large hack and it will be plentiful in surprises. This is just a reminder that both hacks are being worked on, but will be combined to one hack of awesomeness.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Well, this hack is sort of being worked on. But, it is no longer Pokémon Granite and the likes. We, me and Max, are going to be merging Shian and Granite into one large hack and it will be plentiful in surprises. This is just a reminder that both hacks are being worked on, but will be combined to one hack of awesomeness.

So you're merging Shian and Granite? That would be hard to imagine how awesome will it be...

Back