• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Pokemon Migration !
    you can now migrate pokemon over from other fan games!
    just put your save into the Root folder and make sure it is named "Game.rxdata"
    unknown.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Hey man, i really love this game, its soo good. Just the only problem i see is that the second screen doesnt fit my screen and it just gets cut off. I made the screen smaller in options but its just too small to see properly. Is there anything else i can do?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hey man, i really love this game, its soo good. Just the only problem i see is that the second screen doesnt fit my screen and it just gets cut off. I made the screen smaller in options but its just too small to see properly. Is there anything else i can do?

go to options and play in Full Screen mode

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • v10.1.4
    20mins and it will be out !
    what does it have you ask ?

you may have to restart your save data, but it's cool we got Migration now so you wont lose your current pokemon team.

-Multiple Saves Added
    -Fixed becoming Team Rocket
    -Fixed some trainers
    -Pallet Town got a rework a little bit.
    -Old man added to to Market (*Hint he likes to Migrate)
    -New Maps Added (PokeCenter & Market & PokeBowl)
    -Earn Points for the specail market by battleing in the PokeBowl in Vermilion City.
    -Sinnoh & Hoenn Maps added (No EVENTS) yet
    -PokeRide Fixed
    -Johto Re-Added
    -Some Map fixes
    -Multiple Formed Pokemon Abilities been fixed
    -Some Abilities fixed to work right
    -Safarizone Fix
    -Heal out side Mt.Moon
    -New UI
    -Bug fixes
    -Play As Boy only (this is due to me working on custom character maker)
    -Map Fixes
    -Hidden Easter Eggs Added
    -Hyper Trainer
    -Rock , Paper , Scissors - Mini Game (Market for Free Item)
    -New Evolution for Silvally (Evolves at level 50)
    -New Items
    -Delta Pokemon (caught in safarizone) now have an Icon
    -Starter Pokemon are now Pre-Evolved forms !
    -Pokemon are now seen out of the Grass like Pokemon Let's Go !
    -Shiny Rate now 1% 1:100
    -Gain EXP for Catching Pokemon
    -Fixed Some Events
    -Anime Cries
    -Alolan Pokemon Move Fixes
    -New SPRITES !
    -Fixed Evo During Battle
    -Fixed Nido Male/Female
    -Hopefully fixed Garatina Orgin Form
    -Fixed Mega Evolution Button

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Glitch Save-Game
    When save game and loading game will lost savegame and show newgame?, i check folder savegame with "Game_22" if you edit replace "Game" and playgame continue
    PKM-Center (Graphics - Pewter City)
    8YSfF2f.png

Glitch Graphics (Digglet's Cave) - Not fix?
    A8DA0Q8.png

And some old bugs in previous versions are still there

P/s: I waited for the official final version and then tested again

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Glitch Save-Game

8YSfF2f.png

Glitch Graphics (Digglet's Cave) - Not fix?
    A8DA0Q8.png

And some old bugs in previous versions are still there

P/s: I waited for the official final version and then tested again
    ^isn't an error

Not sure what you mean about the save game glitch...

also thanks ill send out an update to fix diglets cave.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    The save glitch is this: when you save the first time it created "Game.rxdata" but when you save from 2nd time onward, it creates another file instead of replacing the old one, mine was Game_8.rxdata.
    Basically every time you want to load you game, you have to rename the file.
    Another glitch: battle music and city music both play at the same time sometimes. They don't stop and change as usual.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • The save glitch is this: when you save the first time it created "Game.rxdata" but when you save from 2nd time onward, it creates another file instead of replacing the old one, mine was Game_8.rxdata.
    Basically every time you want to load you game, you have to rename the file.
    Another glitch: battle music and city music both play at the same time sometimes. They don't stop and change as usual.

oh okay thanks , yeah i just fixed the Save Glitch

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2018
    For you being one so active on this thread and that ,what would you like to see added to the game or fixed?

This is probably a lot to ask but......

a cooperative mode would be really cool, through local tcp/ip. maybe 2-4 players but like in team battles ur online friend could play with you.

*bows*

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • This is probably a lot to ask but......

a cooperative mode would be really cool, through local tcp/ip. maybe 2-4 players but like in team battles ur online friend could play with you.

*bows*

well i could do local play but for local tcp/ip you would have to use something that allows someone to input commands from a remote desktop or something.

but i mean it's very possible to do ,
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=342862
    ^as seen here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2018
    well i could do local play but for local tcp/ip you would have to use something that allows someone to input commands from a remote desktop or something.

but i mean it's very possible to do ,
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=342862
    ^as seen here.

Yes! Ideally it would be a secondary system function communication app that people could download through steam, run it like any actual steam game but it would be used to connect with one another using the steam protocols so things could be setup automatically and then when you run the game program, it would hook the second player info from the steam network communication applet and sync the information into a cooperative world.

It seems the functionality is already there on steam as the join game function works, but since you couldn't put green remix onto steam directly, the applet would serve as the functionality for its cooperative play and the main download would remain wherever else.

If designed properly other similar types of unofficial fan games could use it too for their multiplayer functional through steam, would be a really great open source project. It could be called, (OpenSource)Steam Network Battle System

Just a thought!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Wow, Sweet Updates. I always wanted a game where I can travel to all regions. But is the Contrary Ability problem fixed in this update? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hey Zeak! Loving the game but have one major issue . When I first start it says I'm under save file1 when I save my game, but after the first battle with Gary it starts to say Save File 18. So I lose all my data and when I try to switch save files on the main menu #18 never shows up. help please :(

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hey Zeak! Loving the game but have one major issue . When I first start it says I'm under save file1 when I save my game, but after the first battle with Gary it starts to say Save File 18. So I lose all my data and when I try to switch save files on the main menu #18 never shows up. help please :(
    Rename the save to game_2 and so forth. I will send out the patch once I add in multiplayer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    Also having trouble saving the game, I've tried many times now, and the file "LastSave".dat is being updated if I update the archive after closing the game.
    However when I start up I'm still at the last save before (Oak's house before taking pokemon).
    No other file is changing, and I've tried renaming multiple times. What am I doing wrong?
    PS: If the above doesn't say already, I don't do this often and have no experience...

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Also having trouble saving the game, I've tried many times now, and the file "LastSave".dat is being updated if I update the archive after closing the game.
    However when I start up I'm still at the last save before (Oak's house before taking pokemon).
    No other file is changing, and I've tried renaming multiple times. What am I doing wrong?
    PS: If the above doesn't say already, I don't do this often and have no experience...

wait for the next update i guess , it fixes a lot of issues & adds a "Sudo multiplayer" which just means it adds another "Person" that can do double battles with you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    why do i have the option to debug monsters and make them whatever i want.. after i made a full shiny team max iv ev i quitted

Back