• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Well, looking at the screens isn't enough for me. I've seen people fake it, by putting a sprite there. Then positioning it next to the player and screening it. So, I think a video would be a good idea. As showing fake screens is not tolerated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I totally agree with Manipulation. You could just fake it. I'm not saying that you did but i won't be sure until i get to see the video or play the real game. Because for now the follow pokemon feature haven't been done. and i'm not really sure that you did it. Good Luck anyway

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heres a sample for all you people who think im faking the eevee following you thing...
    i havent worked out all the frames on eevee yet so eevees movments looks a little weird....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Heres a sample for all you people who think im faking the eevee following you thing...
    i havent worked out all the frames on eevee yet so eevees movments looks a little weird....
    That was... really long xD xD
    But it's cute have Eevee following ya :)

Well, looking at the screens isn't enough for me. I've seen people fake it, by putting a sprite there. Then positioning it next to the player and screening it. So, I think a video would be a good idea. As showing fake screens is not tolerated.
    I don't think someone would do that...
    If he/she wants to have good hack then it has to have something playable and there we can see it... so it just attracts attention for a little time before releasing.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    I love the EEVEE feature. The video is a bit short though. I believe you 100% on you not faking it. I am just saying that it is possible to fake that vid with a simple walk around script in Advanced map. My friend dragonface told me a little about you, and you don't seam like the kind of guy who would do that.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Well, looking at the screens isn't enough for me. I've seen people fake it, by putting a sprite there. Then positioning it next to the player and screening it. So, I think a video would be a good idea. As showing fake screens is not tolerated.

That's possible, but only people who're dumb enough will do that.
    They'll also have infraction of doing so.

Oh, and Pokemon League Champion, why did you remove the video?
    I want to see Eevee follow you too.

And calm down, I know it's real and you're not faking it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I like your hack
    Godd luck for continued
    Thanks! Im glad you like it!
    That was... really long xD xD
    But it's cute have Eevee following ya :)

I don't think someone would do that...
    If he/she wants to have good hack then it has to have something playable and there we can see it... so it just attracts attention for a little time before releasing.
    Thanks for your support! The video was short because it was just a sample... I dont want to show my hack off too much just yet, i was teh best parts to be a suprise!
    I love the EEVEE feature. The video is a bit short though. I believe you 100% on you not faking it. I am just saying that it is possible to fake that vid with a simple walk around script in Advanced map. My friend dragonface told me a little about you, and you don't seam like the kind of guy who would do that.
    Thanks... im touched... lol
    It was just a sample...
    That's possible, but only people who're dumb enough will do that.
    They'll also have infraction of doing so.

Oh, and Pokemon League Champion, why did you remove the video?
    I want to see Eevee follow you too.

And calm down, I know it's real and you're not faking it.
    Thanks!
    I actuarly removed it by mistake... i was removing some of my useless videos on youtube and check the eevee following you video... ill reupload it some other time!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This hack amazes me!
    Everything is just wonderful!
    But it's too bad you're using a rombase...
    -.-" If you actuarly read anything properly in the desription you would notice that i said that ive added tiles myself to the rom not just the ones on the rom base, the only things im using in the rombase are the pallets, trees and that kyledove house everything else was imported by me... =P
    Thanks for the support though.... im glad you like it :)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I see that you need a spriter.
    Can I apply.
    I will OW sprite if you want :)
    Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

this is my proof.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well ... it doesn't matter! I just hope that it gets released and we will be able to play :]
    Because it looks just awesome ... and the story is good too :P
    well thanks for the nice comments but i dont think i want to make any pokemon follow you... eevee was enough...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Update

Updates!!!I've added three new screens! I noticed i never added any screens with text so... there they are!

Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Why didn't ya change the Red's OW?
    I don't mind it but it could be changed since part of hack's name is Sapphire :D
    I am! Codec is making one for me :) It just isnt finnished yet!
    I cant do it because i cant index properly! The last time i index it messed up my hole hack
    YAY 100 POSTS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back