• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Groovy Version

Who Should Be The Champion?!

• Miror B.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Your Rival

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • RetroGamer379

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Crash Bandicoot

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    Pokemon: Miror B. Returns!

this hack was thought of when I was playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. I met Miror B., and he was asking me to join him. I kept on wanting to say yes, but he kept refusing. Then this hack came into my head!

Story:
    After failing being with Cipher, and after failing making his own team, Miror B. decided to come to the brand new region of Canpan. That was one year ago. Now, Miror B. has successfully made a full operating "Team" called Team Miror B. (What a surprise)

You are one of the newest members of Team Miror B. You have been training to be a grunt, and you start the day where you receive your first Pokemon. (Note: the starter is Lotad, its like the mascot of Team Miror B.) Along with your rival. You then make your way helping Miror B. acheiving its main goal: Capturing all of the Pokemon, and contolling all the different species. Along the way, you will meet people who will try to stop you. You will meet people who will help you. Along the way you will meet people who will leave you alone, thinking team Miror B. a nuisance who just wants to do what every person wants to do: Gotta catch em all!

As you go along, you fill the Pokedex that Miror B. gives you, tracking your progress catching Pokemon.
    But, before the Pokemon League, something happens...

When you are about to enter the pokemon league, Miror B. stops you.
    "Congrats on making it this far!" he says. "however, I'm afraid that I must stomp your dreams. Since yu have captured many Pokemon for our cause, it is relevant that I take all of your Pokemon now, for the benefit of Team Miror B. You see... I do have plans for taking over the world! And taking control of all of these Pokemon, it will be oh so easy! And you, my friend, are now officially an Admin! Now, please hand them over."

You refuse, and say you quit Team Miror B.

"Oh, but no one ever quits, sweetie. You see, since you became a member, you practicly sold your soul to me! Now, hand over those Pokemon."

You refuse again.

"This is getting us nowhere," he says. "I guess I'll take them by force!" And then you battle Miror B.
    His Team:
    Ludicolo (Five of them) and a Dragonite.

When you beat him, he lets you go, but he says you wont have any mercy when Team Miror B. has its revenge.

After yu beat the Elite 4...
    There is a post game, where you take down Team Miror B. for good.

Now I feel Like I should List Stuff that will be different:
    New Maps
    New Gyms
    New Elite 4
    Miror B is in it
    New Trainers
    New Region
    New Scripts
    New Storyline (Much deeper than you think!)
    And other new stuff.

I don't think of this as a "be a bad guy" game. I mean, I never really thought of Miror B. being a true bad guy after he quit Cipher. Anyway, I really like the idea for this hack, and I'll stick with it. MY other two hack ideas are crap, anyway.

P.S. This will be a hack of FireRed (Emerald ROM crashed after lots of work, like mapping)

P.P.S. There will be no Fakemon.

Gyms(In Order and What Types They Are)
    1. Gloria (Ghost)
    2. Ramone (Dark)
    3. Mary (Bug)
    4. Flow (Fire)
    5. Marcus (Water)
    6. Suzie (Electric)
    7. Chris (Ground)
    8. ?????????? (No Preference)

Elite 4 And Types
    1. Kyle (Flying)
    2. Judy (Ice)
    3. Amanda (Fighting)
    4. Arthur (Psychic)

Champion: ????????? (No Spoiling it, okay?) Type: All Around, covering weaknesses

Starter: Lotad (Its Team Miror B.'s Specialty, okay!?)
    Rival's Starter: Lotad

You'll get a Water Stone later in the game to evolve it into a Ludicolo!

I need Help with the Following:
    Getting the National Pokedex instead of the regular Pokedex at the beginning
    Banner (Probably can do it myself, but it might be kinda big)
    Spriting a few things (As in People and Overworld sprites, not that good at making people or overworlds)
    making a titlescreen
    Mapping (Not too much)
    Scripting some stuff
    Making a Title screen

If you want to help, PM me and I'll see if you can.

I'll also see if I can get that Day/Night tool working and adding that as well, but don't hope for it.

Screenies! (To show that I am working on it!)
    Sorry, none. :(

Whats this? A banner? Thats not huge? Thats right!
    Pokemon Groovy Version

Last edited:

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    hahaha, my god this is going to be amazing! You need to have giant animated lava lamps for pillars in the main base. THAT would be amazing in itself. If you need any help with this, I'm here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Oh yeah it is cool but the main reason I think that though is because I loooove ludiculo so I'd play in that fact

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    -whaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!- 'there will be no fakemon'........meanie.

You should change the name of the version.

Last edited:

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    ^^ Well, what I like most is that you're doing this because you like it! So, as long as you continue to like it, and you don't let people and pressure get you down, I'm pretty sure you will eventually finish this game!

That said, I really feel the need to add my bit to the fakemon discussion. Well done fakemon are cool, but I don't like it when people replace the original pokemon. I don't like it when people do that, even if it's just to insert DP Pokemon. So (and this is only my opinion, of course), if you ever do find a way to put fakemon in your game, I'd still prefer if you only put as many as you can fit in the empty pokemon slots.

Anyway, a game doesn't need fakemon to be good. What a game needs, to be a good game, is someone who likes what they're doing enough to put an effort into it. That's why I think you could get somewhere with this. Just don't let the whole popularity/competition thing get you down!

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    ^^ Well, what I like most is that you're doing this because you like it! So, as long as you continue to like it, and you don't let people and pressure get you down, I'm pretty sure you will eventually finish this game!

That said, I really feel the need to add my bit to the fakemon discussion. Well done fakemon are cool, but I don't like it when people replace the original pokemon. I don't like it when people do that, even if it's just to insert DP Pokemon. So (and this is only my opinion, of course), if you ever do find a way to put fakemon in your game, I'd still prefer if you only put as many as you can fit in the empty pokemon slots.

Anyway, a game doesn't need fakemon to be good. What a game needs, to be a good game, is someone who likes what they're doing enough to put an effort into it. That's why I think you could get somewhere with this. Just don't let the whole popularity/competition thing get you down!

I have to say this: You always give the most encouraging little posts that make people (well, me at least!) feel good about what they are doing! So, I thank you for that!

Miror B.

"Music!"
    Years
    ...*reads topic*......YOU STOLE MY IDEA!

EDIT, 5 MINUTES LATER: ...I guess I have to join this, for the purpose of extreme grooviness.

Last edited:
    Years
    this will be awsome add .. or let say full the game of fakemons so its will be the best but try to not take i deas from another games ( better .. i think )
    wish the best

Back