• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Here's some content that you can expect to see in future releases (not this one because of the timing). I decided to post these now because all of Pennsylvania is covered in snow and I don't have any other plans...

Here's a "mossy hill" autotile. Credits to NarutoAsh.

The rest are from the Don Patch. Credits go to Alistair for making these and me for putting these together into workable autotiles.

Awesome! Credits given to NarutoAsh already. Hopefully we will be able to use a completely new overworld tileset in version 1.5...

It's OK, I won't be needing it anymore :)

Thanks dude. I will give you credits if I decide to use this picture.

Those new tiles look spectacular!

Good to see you online, man. I have most glitches fixed in official release of Pokemon HOF V1.3 and some new stuff that I will let you know later! :)

I love your game.
    It would definitely go in my top 3 list.

I found a few problems.
    1. When you faint and go to nurse joy in varidian city the image is not there.
    2. The last thin line of rocks (the ones you jump over) on route 1 are2 tiles longer than they are in FR and LG.

I can not wait for the next release.

I appreciate your interest in this game very much. For the bugs you found, well, I don't actually know about that since I never lose a trainer battle when I playtest this game(of course I won't allow myself to lose, lol). I will see what's going on and try to fix this issue if it does happen in version 1.3 as well. Thanks for pointing this out and hopefully you will enjoy the new beta in recent future!:)

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hm. And I'm mapping for this game?

:\

Well, I don't see what Olga's doing. If this is based on the TV show (as is seen by the name Ash and the events), what's Olga doing? She's from the Manga. So is...uh..that jamy person. :\

Oh well.

G'luck, I guess.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
    Years
    1. When you faint and go to nurse joy in varidian city the image is not there.

That is because on the 2nd event page of the nurse joy event the image isn't set. I think it's the same on all of the nurse joys. So they will have to be edited. It shouldn't take too long!

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
    Hey, IMWT, finally online. To introduce myself, I am Mystery Soul, and InMooseWeTrust asked me to help with PKMN:HoFV as a mapper for Holon. So, what should I get started on? By the way, I really love the idea and progress of this game. And, on a more important note, it should be noted that I am incapable of Internet access during the week, excluding Friday. So, communications with me have to be done over the weekend or via AIM.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Hi, everyone. I have finished editing Pokemon HOF V1.3 and it will be available to the public this Sunday! Here are two screenshots indicating what I've been working on recently:

Update1 --- Graphic Improvement:

The pictures are: Ghost Marowak(credit to Gladeshadow), GS Ball(credit to Venom 12), Electrode overworld sprite, Wild Electrode battle and Ship sprite:

Update2 --- Storyline Development:

Please take a look at this video for some details about the change of storyline:

Besides, I have completely fixed all the pokemon events bugs and the Nurse Joy glitch found by Ty101. Have a good weekend and hope you guys like the upcoming Pokemon HOF Version 1.3!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Looks pretty good. Happy to see my titlescreen still there. XD
    Keep it up.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    so the chapters are the different regions right:

Chapter 1: Kanto
    Chapter 2: Orange Islands
    Chapter 3: Johto
    Chapter 4: Hoenn
    Chapter 5: Battle Frontier
    Chapter 6: Sinnoh

Is that right?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Looks pretty good. Happy to see my titlescreen still there. XD
    Keep it up.

Yeah, that title screen is really awesome and fits my game well. Thanks again for what you did for Pokemon HOF during those days. I'm looking forward to hearing some news about Pokemon Raptor and Outlaw Hunter as well.

I take it you can't catch the Gyarados ?

Looks good, an't wait to play the bug free version :)

Well I have tried to eliminate most of bugs. Besides the pokemon events, I learned that there was a bug with Nurse Joy event so I have fixed this one as well. The stable version of Pokemon HOF v1.3 will be released soon so please check it out by then!

so the chapters are the different regions right:

Chapter 1: Kanto
    Chapter 2: Orange Islands
    Chapter 3: Johto
    Chapter 4: Hoenn
    Chapter 5: Battle Frontier
    Chapter 6: Sinnoh

Is that right?

Well you are right for the first three chapters. However, I'm not sure what we are gonna do with chapter 4,5,6 since we are also doing Sevii Islands and regions from sidegames like Fiore, Almia and Holon. I will reveal more stuff to you when we reach that far.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I found some icons and buildings you might could use for your game:

https://fc22.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/349/5/0/Pokemon_sprites_by_Mimi_Anyelim.png
    https://tenchionline.com/ragey/Sprites/PokemonRandom.gif
    https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4259/buildingssheet7dv.png
    https://i31.tinypic.com/29vck0n.png
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/ZachsterPoke/Sprite Sheets/Trainers.png
    https://www.freewebs.com/pokemon--power/finaltrain.bmp

Can you use these? Just trying to be helpful here, also I noticed that at Lt. Surge's gym, I can't get the second switch pressed, its like no matter what trash can I look into next after the first one which is always the same trash can over and over again, I still can't get open the second switch, the second one's always the wrong choice

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    expect that I know nothing about making games, only thing I'm able to go is search for images online that are already made, I may be able to do recolors though, but I'm not sure

Username: Konekodemon
    Sex: female

Desired Position: I can watch the episodes and the movies and read the manga. Even though this wasn't on the list, I can search the web for sprites of buildings and people that are already made, and if need be I may be able to do recolors. Oh, forgot to mention there are some episodes that I can watch that havn't even been released in english yet. They are the japanese dub english subbed episodes.
    Previous Experience: I have none. I really want to help but I know nothing about gaming. I have taken pictures in the past and did things like change the color of hair and stuff. So you could say I have a little experience with recolors. But I am very fateful to this game and am willing to work hard, every day.
    Email address: [email protected]
    Instant Messenger ID: Athenamie (don't have AIM, but can use the AIM Web Messenger, that you use online without having to download anything)

Describe Yourself: Ok not much to say about myself, expect that I'm a crazy Pokemon Fanatic. Pokemon has always been my top favorite anime. I never miss a single episode or movie. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Even though, I do get sick a lot, so I will try to be online whenever I'm not sick. I love other animes as well like: Inuyasha, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Rayearth and a lot of others. I am a true anime lover. But an even more Pokemon lover. I am a little too old for Pokemon but I don't care. I love it anyway. I am a little on the short side at 5'' 3'', and weight 144 pounds due to taking depo shots. My weight may be why I'm always sick, but I can't get rid of it as the depo shot is causing my heavy weight. So, because of my illness I'm not sure how often I'll be online, but I'll be able to work hard whenever I'm not sick. I didn't think I'd be cut out for helping with this game. But I was told I should sign up anyway. I still have a lot of learning to do about game devolement. My very bad downside is I'm terrible with grammer and spelling.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    expect that I know nothing about making games, only thing I'm able to go is search for images online that are already made, I may be able to do recolors though, but I'm not sure

Username: Konekodemon
    Sex: female

Desired Position: I can watch the episodes and the movies and read the manga. Even though this wasn't on the list, I can search the web for sprites of buildings and people that are already made, and if need be I may be able to do recolors. Oh, forgot to mention there are some episodes that I can watch that havn't even been released in english yet. They are the japanese dub english subbed episodes.
    Previous Experience: I have none. I really want to help but I know nothing about gaming. I have taken pictures in the past and did things like change the color of hair and stuff. So you could say I have a little experience with recolors. But I am very fateful to this game and am willing to work hard, every day.
    Email address: [email protected]
    Instant Messenger ID: Athenamie (don't have AIM, but can use the AIM Web Messenger, that you use online without having to download anything)

Describe Yourself: Ok not much to say about myself, expect that I'm a crazy Pokemon Fanatic. Pokemon has always been my top favorite anime. I never miss a single episode or movie. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Even though, I do get sick a lot, so I will try to be online whenever I'm not sick. I love other animes as well like: Inuyasha, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Rayearth and a lot of others. I am a true anime lover. But an even more Pokemon lover. I am a little too old for Pokemon but I don't care. I love it anyway. I am a little on the short side at 5'' 3'', and weight 144 pounds due to taking depo shots. My weight may be why I'm always sick, but I can't get rid of it as the depo shot is causing my heavy weight. So, because of my illness I'm not sure how often I'll be online, but I'll be able to work hard whenever I'm not sick. I didn't think I'd be cut out for helping with this game. But I was told I should sign up anyway. I still have a lot of learning to do about game devolement. My very bad downside is I'm terrible with grammer and spelling.

Thanks for your applications and helps will be appreciated no matter whether they are big or small. I do have some pokemon sprites that need to be recolored(All pokemon on Pinkan island should have pink sprites, which makes sense) so it will be good if you can do this job(I won't need those sprites in this release so there's plenty of time for you to do this)...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    ok, just send me the sprites and I'll recolor them, but I decided to go ahead and do Pikachu anyway since its my favorite Pokemon. Uh...do you know how to get rid of the white background?

Male Pinkachu(Pikachu)

Female Pinkachu(Pikachu)

Battlebacks:

Male

Female

Pokedex:

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    ok, just send me the sprites and I'll recolor them, but I decided to go ahead and do Pikachu anyway since its my favorite Pokemon. Uh...do you know how to get rid of the white background?

Male Pinkachu(Pikachu)

Female Pinkachu(Pikachu)

Looks good. I will show you which pokemon to edit into Pink color later. Besides, please make the sprites even lighter so they will be more like Pink pokemon. That Pikachu's sprites are pretty much in light-purple color currently. You may use a software called Paint.net to eliminate background colors, which can be found here:

https://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    oh sorry about that, I'll fix the Pikachus right away, or in the morning, its getting kinda late here *yawn*

also whenever I try to test the recolors in the game I keep getting errors

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    oh sorry about that, I'll fix the Pikachus right away, or in the morning, its getting kinda late here *yawn*

also whenever I try to test the recolors in the game I keep getting errors

I understand. It should cause any trouble but errors occur sometimes. Please send the sprites to me when you finish(remember, they are pink pokemon, lol) when you finish them and I will test it in my computer.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    By the way, please use 3rd gen Pokémon sprites as base because the 4th gen Pokémon are not the right size. Resizing, unfortunately, makes some of these sprites look really bad so we're reverting to 3rd gen in later releases. Also, it looks like Pinkachu could use a lot more shading.

Anyway, here's the stable release 1.3. This should be up on the first post soon.

And yes, the bugs are fixed. https://www.adrive.com/public/e24b1b3335cd422c79015879035ab5e7820a8edb61ef59dd7d200d6a9d929811.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back