• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2008
good work u guys i also didnt know shinies were so easy to come by my first catch was a gold rattata with baby blue eyes

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
good work u guys i also didnt know shinies were so easy to come by my first catch was a gold rattata with baby blue eyes

Do you mean you get a Shiny Rattata in Pokemon HOF and it was the first Pokemon you encountered? If so, well, that's so lucky of you. To tell the truth, I never met a shiny pokemon in this game before so I used to doubt whether the shiny event works well. Thank you very much for telling me this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to tell you that I've successfully gotten all those D/P moves to work, though some of the move effects(like lower the foe's defense or something) don't function well enough. The next version will feature those D/P moves with modified pokemon movelist as well, so please keep an eye on this project!

Nice, too bad I have no idea what the D/P moves are so this will be a suprise for me. I wish I could help out with the trainer sprites but im useless with hair, Im pretty good with overworlds though.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Nice, too bad I have no idea what the D/P moves are so this will be a suprise for me. I wish I could help out with the trainer sprites but im useless with hair, Im pretty good with overworlds though.

D/P moves are those newly implemented moves from Generation IV. I added those moves to make this game more interesting to play and I hope you guys like this update.

Btw, you claimed that you're able to help with character sprites? Well, I appreciate it very much if you do and I may need overworld character sprites for participants in Indigo Conference ---- Mandi, Pete and Jeanette. It would be good if you can make a sprite for Blue(called Olga in my game) similar to her appearance in Pokemon Manga as well. Have a good day and I'm looking forward to hearing something from you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
D/P moves are those newly implemented moves from Generation IV. I added those moves to make this game more interesting to play and I hope you guys like this update.

Btw, you claimed that you're able to help with character sprites? Well, I appreciate it very much if you do and I may need overworld character sprites for participants in Indigo Conference ---- Mandi, Pete and Jeanette. It would be good if you can make a sprite for Blue(called Olga in my game) similar to her appearance in Pokemon Manga as well. Have a good day and I'm looking forward to hearing something from you!

Can you mabye give me a picture of Mandi Pete or Jeanette, I cant remember what they look like and there doesnt seem to be anything on Deviant art

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Can you mabye give me a picture of Mandi Pete or Jeanette, I cant remember what they look like and there doesnt seem to be anything on Deviant art

Mandi:
210px-Mandy.jpg

Pete:
215px-Pete_Pebbleman.jpeg

Jeanette:
210px-Jeanette.jpg

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2008
Do you mean you get a Shiny Rattata in Pokemon HOF and it was the first Pokemon you encountered? If so, well, that's so lucky of you. To tell the truth, I never met a shiny pokemon in this game before so I used to doubt whether the shiny event works well. Thank you very much for telling me this.
yeah i know what all shiny pokemon look like lucky for me because there were no stars flying of it to let me know it was shiny but after i caught it its number was gold like all shinies so i know its real

elynxer

Sworedyz
Years
Moo

HoF, I sent you an e-mail with Professor Ivy's trainer sprite. It turned out surprisingly well when I made it today.(I've been very with my own game recently..)

EDIT: Do you still need Tracey? If you don't, just name someone and I'll sprite them this time.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
HoF, I sent you an e-mail with Professor Ivy's trainer sprite. It turned out surprisingly well when I made it today.(I've been very with my own game recently..)

EDIT: Do you still need Tracey? If you don't, just name someone and I'll sprite them this time.

I saw it. The picture of Prof. Ivy looks a little bit weird but it's still nice and creative. I right now don't really need character sprites but the trainer sprites are still necessary. It would be good if you can make trainer sprite for Tracey, Cissy and Danny into RMXP format. Anyway, I appreciate your help very much. Have a good time!

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Crazy me, for not having posted in this thread before :P
Your game looks brilliant!
Sorry about me having the same idea of the crystal onix thing :P
but I made that one up myself, without looking at your game.. :P
Good luck, and keep up the good work, I hope you finish it!

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Hey Hall Of Famer, this game looks good but, Olga needs a sprite. Her outfit in the overworld looks way different from her battle sprite so I made a sprite for overworld and battle. Good Luck!

Blue.gif
BlueOW.gif

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hey Hall Of Famer, this game looks good but, Olga needs a sprite. Her outfit in the overworld looks way different from her battle sprite so I made a sprite for overworld and battle. Good Luck!

Blue.gif
BlueOW.gif

I see. Thanks for the sprites but I may have to try to edit it into RMXP format. Have a good time!

Last edited:

Libie

pizzazzical
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2008
Hey, I played the game and it's excellent, works very well. The only problem is that you can walk through certain tiles (which I'm sure you know about already). (Never mind this bit, I got pas the switches in the end!)

Anyhow, I particularly like the Olga storyline, and the bit with my character being able to speak is also a nice bonus. The levels are a bit too low around Nugget Bridge and Misty, I feel, I understand that the point is not to have like lvl70 Pokemon before reaching the Orange Islands, but even so my Pokemon are starting to level up much faster than the computer trainers'!

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hey, I played the game and it's excellent, works very well. The only problem is that you can walk through certain tiles (which I'm sure you know about already). (Never mind this bit, I got pas the switches in the end!)

Anyhow, I particularly like the Olga storyline, and the bit with my character being able to speak is also a nice bonus. The levels are a bit too low around Nugget Bridge and Misty, I feel, I understand that the point is not to have like lvl70 Pokemon before reaching the Orange Islands, but even so my Pokemon are starting to level up much faster than the computer trainers'!

Thank you for your kind feedback and I appreciate your interested in this project very much. We'll try to fix all the glitches in the future release so I hope you won't be bothered by something like this next time.

The Olga storyline is an element from Pokemon Manga, as I claimed that this game will feature factors from Pokemon Video games, animes and manga stories. I'll implement the yellow(from pokemon adventure) storyline by the time when Orange Islands maps are completed. So check it out and you'll find another surprise.

I do notice that there's a serious issue with the level thing. I'll discuss about this with Inmoosewetrust and hopefully this issue will be fixed in the future release.

Btw, the Version 1.2 should be out within this week with upgraded visual effects, pokemon and their battle attacks(pokemon moves) and a few newly added maps from Southeast Orange Islands etc. Please check it out during the releasing date and I hope you enjoy playing Pokemon HOF game. Have a good time!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Kool a new update soon, I haven't played HOF much recently due to real life so I'll patiently wait until the new release to play again :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Why do your back sprites look blury?
Mhm this game im hoping will look better towards the end of completion
But keep up the good work!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Update time!

The storyline has been extended to a deserted island called Chinotto Island (named by Inmoosewetrust). There's a battle tent on the small island, where you're enabled to battle with trainers owning pokemon from Generation I~IV. The Murcott island with a safari zone is completed as well and both of the two newly added islands will appear in version 1.2.

screenshot9.png

With the help of Venom12, the D/P style battle scene is almost completed. The screenshots below shows the background of Stadium, Land, Grass, Cave, Deep Water, Sand and Still Water:

battlescene.png

On the other hand, the orange islands characters now get their own sprites, thanks to Pokemon OI and Venom12. The screenshot below indicates the sprites of Prof. Ivy, Tracey, Cissy and Danny:

OrangeCharacters.png

As I claimed before, Version 1.2 will be out within this week with upgraded visual effects and slightly extended storyline. It contains the modified pokemon.txt/moves.txt and now the usable D/P moves are successfully implemented(thanks to PokemonPlatinum and Inmoosewetrust). The Kanto and Southwest Orange Islands regional maps are made as well by Inmoosewetrust. I hope you all enjoy the updates included in version 1.2, have a good time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc313mw4wPc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back