• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Hey Hall Of Famer, this game looks good but, Olga needs a sprite. Her outfit in the overworld looks way different from her battle sprite so I made a sprite for overworld and battle. Good Luck!

Blue.gif
BlueOW.gif

Stop plagiarizing.
you didn't make those -_-

EDIT: It even says in the link to them that it's from Coronis's album! >:O

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I reported it, so it's all in the hands of the mods now.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Why do your back sprites look blury?
Mhm this game im hoping will look better towards the end of completion
But keep up the good work!

Thank you for pointing this out. The problem is already solved and the new trainerback sprite will appear in the next release(thanks to Shinylugia). Please take a look at the attachment to see this update, and have a good time!

Um, I was kinda wating a picture where I can see the whole body, that way I can get the legs and shoes right

Watch the two videos below to get the full appearance of those indigo plateau conference trainers(you may not be able to see the shoes but no problem you'll get a good impression of the legs). Please inform me if you still need help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMKYLWIgXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc313mw4wPc

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Well, there's one update that I forgot to mention last time. In Version 1.2, you'll be able to see the Crystal Onix on Sunburst Island thanks to PokeMaker. This feature will be included in the future releases as well, see the attached picture to take a view on it. Have a good day!

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Well, there's one update that I forgot to mention last time. In Version 1.2, you'll be able to see the Crystal Onix on Sunburst Island thanks to PokeMaker. This feature will be included in the future releases as well, see the attached picture to take a view on it. Have a good day!

Eh, thanks for the credit :D
Now I know I can trust you *winks*

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to announce that the Pokemon HOF version 1.2 is already released. Please check this link for the download if you're interested:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134684887/Pokemon_Hall_Of_Fame_Version_1.2.exe.html

Btw, I'm a little bit upset about the fact that someone rated this thread 1(star) and it was obviously that this guy is hating on this game PROJECT(leaving no name and no comment). I must say that I'm not making a game to annoy anyone but if someone of you does hate on this game, it might be the time for me to lock my thread on Pokecommunity. I'll have to find a new place to continue the game project so for those who're still interested in this game, please check that website out when I find it. Have a good time...

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I just downloaded the file (It took 30 mins.) and have one suggestion. I think you should compress the game file so people can't steal the custom dp graphics. Just take down the link until you've compressed the file.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I just downloaded the file (It took 30 mins.) and have one suggestion. I think you should compress the game file so people can't steal the custom dp graphics. Just take down the link until you've compressed the file.

Thank you for this idea. The main reason why I compressed the data is to reduce the size of this game(it's something like 69 MB before the compression). I'll follow your advice when I release the next Pokemon HOF.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to announce that the Pokemon HOF version 1.2 is already released. Please check this link for the download if you're interested:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134137088/Pokemon_Hall_Of_Fame_Version_1.2.exe.html

Btw, I'm a little bit upset about the fact that someone rated this thread 1(star) and it was obviously that this guy is hating on this game PROJECT(leaving no name and no comment). I must say that I'm not making a game to annoy anyone but if someone of you does hate on this game, it might be the time for me to lock my thread on Pokecommunity. I'll have to find a new place to continue the game project so for those who're still interested in this game, please check that website out when I find it. Have a good time...

come on man don't lock the thread it's just that the person who rated wasn't seeing the greatness in this game

Atomic Reactor

your leaving... because one person doesn't like your game?
That is one of the most pathetic things that I've herd in a while -_-

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years

First of all, I'm not gonna leave this project even if the thread is closed. I just don't want to see the way it is on Pokecommunity.

Second, I'm making the decision based not only on this incident, but something you may not understand if you can get plenty of helping hands from others to work on your game project.

At last, you completely don't understand the difference between "don't like" and "hate". When people give you rating like 2 or 3 it shows that they don't like it as well, but some of them are giving kind response to point out that there're still problems with the game project. Like Pokemon OI, I welcome kind criticism as wll. However, when people give rating like 1, it indicates that they're emotionally hating on the game, sometimes for no reason. I'm not supposed to cause trouble with those guys so it seems to be a better idea to let this thread die on Pokecommunity.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years

First of all, I'm not gonna leave the Pokemon HOF project even if this thread is closed. I just don't want to see the way it is on Pokecommunity.

Second, I'm making the decision based not only on this incident, but something you may not understand if you can get plenty of helping hands from others to work on your game project.

At last, you completely don't understand the difference between "don't like" and "hate". When people give you rating like 2 or 3 it shows that they don't like it as well, but some of them are giving kind response to point out that there're still problems with the game project. However, when people give rating like 1, it indicates that they're emotionally hating on the game, sometimes for no reason. I'm not supposed to cause trouble with those guys so it seems to be a better idea to let this thread die on Pokecommunity.

Atomic Reactor

Just cause one person hates it doesnt mean anything... maybe there jealous?
Honestly, if you think letting it die here is the best thing then go for it.
But that's pretty pathetic...

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
i love how you have the orange islands in your game. Keep up the good work

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
Years
When I play the game, At the start it comes up with.. DP Fonts is not installed and yeah..
And then when I get to the menu, I press Continue and go down the stairs and it comes up with an error code saying...

---------------------------
Pokémon Hall of Fame V1.2
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Map*:52:in `setup'

PokemonMap:658:in `setup'

Scene_Map:216:in `transfer_player'

Scene_Map:107:in `update'

Scene_Map:98:in `loop'

Scene_Map:111:in `update'

Scene_Map:67:in `main'

Scene_Map:64:in `loop'

Scene_Map:71:in `main'

Main:33:in `mainFunction'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

So Whats the problem in this?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
When I play the game, At the start it comes up with.. DP Fonts is not installed and yeah..
And then when I get to the menu, I press Continue and go down the stairs and it comes up with an error code saying...

Pokémon Hall of Fame V1.2
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Map*:52:in `setup'

PokemonMap:658:in `setup'

Scene_Map:216:in `transfer_player'

Scene_Map:107:in `update'

Scene_Map:98:in `loop'

Scene_Map:111:in `update'

Scene_Map:67:in `main'

Scene_Map:64:in `loop'

Scene_Map:71:in `main'

Main:33:in `mainFunction'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

So Whats the problem in this?

Maybe it's because you failed to extract the file properly or have a bad RTP installed. You may check the new link to see how things work out(it also fix the master ball bug in this download):
http://rapidshare.com/files/134239019/Pokemon_Hall_Of_Fame_Version_1.2.exe.html

If you don't have a good RTP intalled, it's suggested that you browse the RPG Maker XP official website and download the RTP file without charge. This is the advice I can give to you and hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back