• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    ahh you gotta fight gary before then i will be allowed to go past

hey on the main page it syas all kanto pokemon are catchable but in game on the pokedex it says bulba and squirtle arent catchable?

are they in the game and can they be caught and where please?

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • This is a great game thus far... I've played up through Crystal Cave, and have explored the other islands, and I love a lot of what the developers are trying to do.

Few minor things needing correction
    - few spelling and grammar errors in text
    - few tile problems, most notably in Vermillion City in the water south of town

keep up the good work y'all, I'm looking forward to the next release

Both are being fixed right now. You'll see the changes after winter break.

i should also mention that there is currently no way to evolve Porygon2 into Porygonz

I'll fix evolutions later.

qucik question. I like how this game is coming along but maybe you can have a system where the higher level a pokemon is the more moves he can learn to make it bit more like the anime? like lev 60 they can learn 5 moves or something.

Also are you going to include other rivals in the game like paul etc when you get onto sinnoh

couple of question

where does the second beta go up to? does it have the new added stuff you said on your first post in features?

can you catch all the kanto starters in kanto at the start of the game? it doesnt say you can on the pokedex

Every Pokemon will have a bigger pool of moves to learn from, but the limit stays at four for balance reasons.

We're not even at Johto yet, so why are you worrying about Sinnoh? Don't worry, we'll deal with it.

The Beta goes up to southeastern Orange Islands. Yes, those are included.

No, you can't catch the starters right now.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • There will be a Beta during winter break, but some of the things I'm working on are really complicated so I don't know if they will make it. Over the past month I've been working on items and overworld tiles, and both are taking a lot longer than expected. Some of these things I have not yet shared with OblivionMew and Hall of Famer.

I really need a spriter now more than ever. I have specific things that need to be done like items (mostly scratch) and recoloring tree tiles. I could do these by myself, but it's taking forever. I'm combining a lot of tiles from sources like Kyledove and the Don Patch, but I'm editing them to my liking. If I don't have somebody who can color and shade well, I won't have anything decent to show. If anybody's interested let me know. OblivionMew, if you have any time to spare...

There are some other things that I won't reveal for a long time.

kaibachaoschampion, may I have some of the maps you've done? Email them to me at [email protected]. The maps are named XXX.rxdata where XXX is the map ID.

redozano

#1 ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I know this has a high possibility of going wrong but, can I get all of your battle animations for my game?

redozano

#1 ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I have looked but I can only find RSE sprites and I want higher graphics

Atomic Reactor

he wasnt saying anything about improving your graphics. he was just asking if he could use yours...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    For some reason, i cannot download anything from Rapidshare. Please use a different spot where I can Download indefinitely without waiting either.

lord_hardware

Lord Hardware
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    hey dude this looks great... do you think you can host on media fire?

also you say you want all the regions which is cool but your going to need to up the level limit arnt you? like... to 250? not 99?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I have looked but I can only find RSE sprites and I want higher graphics
    My bad.
    Sorry, not at this very moment. We're working on the graphics thing and we'll be done a really long time from now.

Anyway, marching band is over and I'm back. Hall of Famer won't be back for a while. I'll give more details within the next week.

scizor112

Scizor Owns!11
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I think If you put a manga character for the girl ( Olga) you put the other people in the manga like red as you and blue as your boy rival!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I think If you put a manga character for the girl ( Olga) you put the other people in the manga like red as you and blue as your boy rival!

Yes, that's what we're doing... to a certain extent.

Time for a small update. You know the wallpapers in the Pokemon PC? Remember how bad they are? Take a look at this!

Spoiler:

It's a JPEG. Email me if you want to use the real one in your game. Check the spoiler tag.

Atomic Reactor

lol i wouldnt say the old ones were bad...

but these deffinitly pop out at you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back