• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
  • The Ash ones I like but personally I think you should chuck the dude with the hat in the bin, just don't seem to work lol

Hope to see more of your stuff :)

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
    Years
  • We don't need Ash's Hoenn and Sinnoh outfits, and we won't need them for several more years. Why don't you make an Orange Islands outfit for Ash? That would be something we can actually use.

yea okay well ive already done his hoenn and sinnoh back and front sprites if u want them but ill start doing a orange island outfit if want.

anybody got any ideas for a orange island outfit? or particular slyles?

also Hall of famer if you still need them heres some of Aj's overworlds if you still need them.

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • yea okay well ive already done his hoenn and sinnoh back and front sprites if u want them but ill start doing a orange island outfit if want.

anybody got any ideas for a orange island outfit? or particular slyles?

also Hall of famer if you still need them heres some of Aj's overworlds if you still need them.
    Please try to post these on the team forum, in your own thread. We don't want to have to search everytime we want to use your work. So just move all of your stuff (new and old) to your own thread on the teams forum.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For some reason whenever I start the Demo, it says that it needs to install the fonts and then says they can't be installed.

This isn't a huge bug but I have to keep pressing enter for thirty seconds and its real annoying.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • okay i wont be able to go online for two days so i should have heaps of things done

It seems that you have gained my staff members' trust in just a few days, EM. Well, it makes sense to me since you're one of the very few spriters who are able and willing to do backsprites. I really appreciate what you've done for Pkmn HOF, and it would be better you participate more in our forum rather than this Pokecommunity. Anyway, can't wait to see what you'll complete in two days!
    :)

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
    Years
  • thanx i wont be on until ether tomorrow or the next day because my internet at home is down (im using my dads work computer BTW) just pm me or leave a visitor msg for whatever sprite or map you need ive got rpgxp installed on my computer with pokestarter so i can make maps for you (im also a good mapper and i can start mapping johtos maps if yo want)

oh yea and i will start a thread on the HOF website when my internet gets fixed

EDIT: Internet fixed !!YAY!!

Last edited:

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • Wow! Very well done, indeed!

This game looks fantastic- a true piece of art! I've always wanted to have the oppertunity to crawl in Ash's skin and relive his adventures. I only hope that leveling won't go too easy, as it would make things somewhat boring after a while.

But, well done! I look foward to playing Pokemon: Hall of Fame, good luck and don't give up!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Wow! Very well done, indeed!

This game looks fantastic- a true piece of art! I've always wanted to have the oppertunity to crawl in Ash's skin and relive his adventures. I only hope that leveling won't go too easy, as it would make things somewhat boring after a while.

But, well done! I look foward to playing Pokemon: Hall of Fame, good luck and don't give up!

Thank you very much for the support! We are going to carry out a huge amount of work and projects in this summer, so check them out by then!
    :classic:

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    No one has posted in this thread for two days. :(
    That is a long time for a game as awesome as this one. :)
    I hope you make a lot of progress.
    Good Luck!

Keenus

The Almighty Unown
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    hi, first of all, kudos to an excellent game! I downloaded it, and am in Cerulean atm.

a few questions, if i may.

I have a lvl 16 Metapod, Caught as a Caterpie at lvl 5, is this right? it made beating Brock a hell of a lot harder. If that's the point, then ok, but i'm curious. The same thing has happened with a female Nidoran and a Pidgey not evolving at their usual levels.

Also, some Pokemon seem to have secondary types when thy don't in the official games. i.e. Caterpie is bug/normal and Sandshrew is ground/normal. Is this purposeful? Again, if it is, then it adds a new dimension to the game,if not then it's a mistake.

Haiving said all that, I must say that this is a hugely fun game to play. The Gyarados incident in Mt. Moon is fun, and I love having 3 rivals instead of one. Everyone involved in making this game should be proud!

I hope you won't take this post as criticism, because that is not what this is meant to be. I'm sure if what I've noticed has been done for a reason, then it's a good reason. (It's not my game, after all.)

Anyway, KUTGW and I look forward to a complete game!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • All evolutions have been moved up I'm afraid :(

Have a poke around the .txt files in the Game folder and see what you discover :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Sounds

Hey since i am new at playing pokemon games, (not hacks or the original ones) i was wondering if it was possible to turn the sound of the game, like you can mute just the emulator, and not the whole computer, but do that for games, which do not have emulator programs running them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back