• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Halloween Cosplay XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • Aw~ I love the Shedinja and Teddiursa one!! They're so cute!

@ mazil: She would sing instead of saying trick or treat and then everyone would be asleep. xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    No, he's saying they aren;t Brilliant on the basis they're not much more than small edits, saying that, they aren;t bad edits, just very easy, for the chainsaw, try making it from scratch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, i would have to say these are great sprites, [ray.z]. i am a fellow spriter, and i like the fact that you used a holiday as an inspiration (sorry if i'm sounding too proper lol) but i like the freddy 'zangoose' krueger one....it was done very well. perhaps you should try doing a michael myers or leatherface one ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks Vaati for answering the question directed at Uzumaki. It's a shame though that you both judge sprites by the method of production, rather than the end result.

Also, thanks The Pkmn Prodigy. Michael Myers and Leatherface have been suggested a couple of times now, and I have started on Leatherface ...with a Golduck XD And yeah, it wouldn't be complete without a chainsaw.

However .... my computer's hard drive decided to let off a bit of steam smoke, and so I can't be showing anything till monday .... if I'm lucky enough not to have lost everything.

Like, I had redone Shedinja's wings, I did the Idol Jigglypuff suggestion, and started Leatherface Golduck.

Oh wellz -_-

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I didnl;t judge them by the method, i said they weren;t bad, but nothing really fantastic.

Years
  • A recolour can look good, but its simple and isn't really deserving of a massive hype.
    Say, someone made a sprite on a website saying PIKACHU RECOLOUR
    and someone made a sprite next to it saying: Custom Battle Scene.
    I'd like the ask which one you'd go for first.
    I'd like to end this stupid thing aswell.

They are good, but not brilliant, brilliant isn't an easy thing to achieve.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Props for some clever ideas. The spriting itself is nothing special though, so I'd have to agree with Vaati and Uzumaki. A great deal of spriting is creativity, and you've definately got that part down. As far as the skill that was put into these though, I'd say it's very mediocre. o.o

Years
  • They are all so cute, I love shuppet the best, since it reminds me of halloween the most, and Kabutops as the grim reaper, they are all so good! Well done!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well thanks again Mazil.

*bows*

hehe ^^;;

Ummm, there may be more coming, depends if I get the urge too. If so, then it'd be this weekend most likely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back