• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Events

What Event Pokemon Do you Want The Most?

• Pichu Event

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Jirachi Event

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Arceus Event

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    its an event where you get a shokotan pichu (pikachu coloured) which in turn unlocks an in game event where you can catch a notched ear pichu in ilex forest

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited:

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    I would still want it just to have there lol

Arceus looks mean,weird so ya...
    It kinda looks cool but i prefer cute :)

Last edited:

Divine~Deoxys

looking at it, i'm gonna go forJirachi just coz everyone else doesn't seem to be

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Notched eared Pichu, but only because I always have Raichus on my teams.
    Arceus is my second choice, because Jirachi is always useless for me.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I want all three but the main one I want is the Pichu one because PCP was my first event Pokemon I got for HG/SS I also have my NZ Jirachi all I need now is the Arceus event Pokemon now.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    I love the golden pichu and the noctched ear too so i can not wait for the pichu event!But the other 2 events are good too!They say about one more,with some pikachus in the pokiwalker

Years
    I kinda want the Arceus,but only the Arceus. It's not that I need it but it'll be nice to get an extra legendary but I do have the Japanese Shiny Pichu from the event. So yeah.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I have the Arceus for the event, but I still need the Pichu for the Notched Event. So I want the Pichu even more as I do not own one.

What is the Jirachi event? Didn't know there was one.

Years
    I have the Arceus for the event, but I still need the Pichu for the Notched Event. So I want the Pichu even more as I do not own one.

What is the Jirachi event? Didn't know there was one.

Jirachi is one event pokemon that if you transfer it over to your HG/SS Game,access to new areas will be unlocked in your game.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Logiedan,you are wrong...If you transfer that jirachi in the pokiwalker,you will have anither area,not in the ds

espa_roba11

I'm gay, yay!
    Years
    My choice is jirachi becuase I've never gotten one of my own, I always trade dfor one. the poewalker area it unlocks could well be worth it.

Anti-Pheonix

Poke Master 4 9 yrs
    Years
    Arceus, what happened??

I have the shiny pichu and the event arceus but to be quite honest even with the hype around arceus i would ratcher keep the pichu because:
    1. Its shiny
    2. Its a rare event
    3. Its unlocks notched eared pichu
    4. I have all the pokemon arceus unlocks therefor it is a bit pointless for me
    5. Arceus is a GOD pokemon, what is with that, did nintendo use up every idea possible so all thats left is god.

If point 5 is tru then after all of the remakes the next pokemon in the next generation of games are going to be rubbish.

Ani1 agree??

Btw I have Jirachi aswell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i need the pikachu colored pichu because i cant go to albert lea gamestop store can you please give me it my friend code is 2149 9224 8631

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back