• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    Hello people! Im excited as much as you are for Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver! They were my favorite games. I've kinda revamped Marnic's Gold sprites...Actually I don't no how to insert them so ill attatch them. I may make more from scratch later on like overworlds or tiles. Kind of like what Kyledove Did.

Go ahead and post any fan made sprites you want here :D

Oh and the differences of Marnics sprites and the revamped ones is that the revamped ones are higher(like daimond and pearl height) and one of them is based on a scan of gold i saw on youtube.

Credit goes to Marnic for the original sprites - and some of the palletes.

Ill Attach Them Below

Please give credit to Marnic And Gamefreak6597 or GM6597 for short thank you

Dont forget to share any sprites you want to too.:classic:

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Personally, i do not want to download the attached items. Here is a way to upload them:

1.Go to www.imageshack.us/www.tinypic.com or any other uploading site.

2. Browse for the files

3. click the "upload" button

4.wait a few seconds, then choose the "direct link to image" or any other form of link you would like.

5. Copy and paste that link into your thread.

all done!

-Tom

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Found these on Google, so I'm not claiming them as my own.

Pokemon Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprites

Edit: This thread will probably be closed soon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back