• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
Years
For everyone who applied as a leader, you'r accepted, except for Jason. I did say they still had to be thwe same type as the Gym Leader who usually is there. Fortree uses bird Pokemon. They are grass Pokemon. And having it so that you need to dig instead of using Dive is a brilliant idea. I never thought of it. If all the water was gone though, then what would people drink. I will leave some routes with water, but I think I will use the dig idea. And a note to future posters for Gym Positions, Petalburg has been filled. That leaves Fortree (unless Jason's gonna change his Pokemon) and Lavaridge.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Thanks for letting me be a gym leader teeckofan and it really is a good idea to have dig instead of dive

CyberForte

Calculmancer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Glad to hear it ^^
Btw, I meant just switching the two moves' places so dive is where Dig was and vice-versa.

Kronos

Shooting Star
Years
Nice idea, you could go very far with it... Just remember that groudon also created more land [or as magma beleived...] Maybe u could incorperate that into your game..

CyberForte

Calculmancer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
You know, this is kinda the idea of what he said about land replacing the sea and all as well as the discussion over replacing dig with dive.

CyberForte

Calculmancer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Well, don't be suprised if I also use it somewhere down teh line.
Anyways, on topic, any more progree Treeko?

Treecko Fan 12

Years
I'll post some more screens later today. I have got a ton of homework to do. Stupid teachers. I wish Groudon would stamp on them all. I'm currently working on most of the text first, then doing more mapping. Advance Map likes being annoying whenever I try to use it. I'm trying to change the Pokemon League place on Evergrande so it looks like the Sky Pillar on the outside. You'll face Groudon at the end instead of Steven, but you can't catch him there. Once you load after beating Groudon, he's gonna be hidden somewhere in Hoenn, so you'll have to find him.

Edit: I've added some screens. These show who's on Roxanne's certified trainer list. I need to change it though as Roxanne isn't the Gym Leader anymore. Notice who's on the list. (BTW, Alex is the name I chose to play the game as, it has no relevance to anything.)

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Lol elegance a mile away this is fortree gym.

Gym Leader: Philbro
Pokemon:
Level 32 Fearow
Level 34 Dodrio
Level 36 Skaromy
Level 33 Noctowl
Level 37 Tropius

Text:

Begining: Well well look who has flown her today. I am Philbro the elegant master of bird pokemon now that are leader Winona has gone. Its been a while since i last tought her the elegance of Flying pokemon. And you shall perish by that aswell.

Battle Lost: Amazing.

Text after battle: That badge makes all pokemon obey you up to level 70 even those in trades. Also you can use fly whenever you like to return to places like this. Also please take this tm. *recived TM40* That is Aeril Ace. A elegent Move that can not be missed.

Talk to after battle: I hope we can challenge each other again.

What ya think.

Treecko Fan 12

Years
Brilliant. I've edited some of the routes and towns. More shall be done and more screens shall be posted soon.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Philbro, I took the post of the Fortree gym before you. And it will be a Grass type gym cauze we.lack.it.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Well read carefully. He said not allowed. Replacment for gym leaders mean same type of pokemon. you snooze you lose. Read The Story Line.

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
Years
I'll be the the Lavaridge gym leader.

Gym leader Jackson
pokemon Houndoom Lv 24, Slugma Lv24, Arcanine Lv24, and Magmar Lv29

Befor battling: So you have come to challenge me? Flannery may not be here right now but that doesn't change anything! Come, feel the strength of Fire Pokemon!
Battle lost: Ouch Burned!

Ending: I have been beat? Well here is your reward the Heat Badge it makes pokemon up to level 50 obey even outsiders . Oh and take this to it conains Tm 35 Flamethrower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back