• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2005
nice hack dude
can i have posistion #1 in elite four plz

Elite 1 Metalgoth
Pokemon:
Lvl 45 mightyena, Lvl 40 cacturne, Lvl 46 Houndoom, Lvl 45 Shiftry Lvl 45 tyranitar

Message before battle:
so we meet. i hope you are good.

Battle lost:
welldone you are strong but the next one will beat you.

Message after battle:
welldone move on!!!

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
Years
For those who posted for Gym Leaders and Elite 4, I'll put that all in now then. Once I do that, I'll edit a couple more maps and then post up a beta at some point in the next week. I'll follow up with some screens either tonight or tomorrow.

Treecko Fan 12

Years
Well the beta will go up to the second or third gym. I'd still need to edit a ton of maps before I could makea beta with moer gyms in.

Treecko Fan 12

Years
Sorry, I forgot to put up more sprites. And just a question, for anyone who applied for a gym leader or elite 4 member, do you have a sprite you want me to use, or should I pick a sptrite myself?

hairdude

well i dont have one but if u can can u make mine with (quite long) black hair and male, baggy trousers and a greyish t-shirt
cheers

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
WOW you are doing very very well!! I cant wait for the beta

oh and can i help you?? i am very helpfull, have lodes of ideas, love hacking and love working with other people on hacks

Treecko Fan 12

Years
Sure, I could use more help, and the more help I have the sooner I finish. PM me for more details if you want.

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
Years
Hi Treecko Fan 12
Do you have a Gym leader who is not taken yet??
Is Drake already taken??
Because if he's not, can i be him?

Name:
Male
pkmn:
Flygon, lvl 52,
Altaria, lvl 52,
Kingdra, lvl 53
Salamence, lvl 54
Dragonite, lvl 55

Text before battle: My Dragon pkmn are going to chrush you!
After battle: Hmm... My dragon pkmn are still need to be trained...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back