• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes(Sonic Heroes Pokemon Style!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Absol

Banned
Years
  • Stage 6 - Destruct-act!!!
    --Harymma became fainted...
    Snorebotinik: Hahaha! Im the best!
    Crobot: Sr.! I've found the Eevee and the Absol!
    Snorebotinik: Great work Crobot #1!
    Crobot: Wow sir! Looks like you make some shots here!
    Snorebotinik: Pfff... So easy for me... **teleports**
    --Absol's part...
    Absol: Humm... Let me see...! Here is the control room! I'll just press some switches and... Huza! --Snorebotinik appeared from the teleport.
    Snorebotinik (He didnt saw Absol!): So Crobot #1... WHERE'S THE ABSOL!!!
    Crobot: Take it easy boss! My radar are showing his location... HERE?!?!
    Snorebotinik (Absol hides): I'm not seeing it!
    Absol (Jumps and run): Haha! Catch me if you can!
    Snorebotinik: Grrr... Super Laser!
    Absol: W-w-what! -- The laser miss and hits the control panel, that starts to explodes.
    Snorebotinik: Oh no!
    Machine: Self-destruct time: 2 h and 30 min!
    Absol: I'll get out of here!
    Snorebotinik: **teleports**
    --Absol runs!
    Absol: Wait! Wheres Harymma and Flygo!?
    Machine: Self-destruct time: 2 h 25 min!
    Stage 6 - Complete!

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • Boss Battle (Intro): Avoid Snorebotization!
    As the group got close to the core, MT decided on sudden betrayal. "MC! Get out here!"
    A Metal Cyndaquil showed up quickly. "You called?"
    "Yes, MC-311. Snorebotize these Pokemon."
    "I will... but only if they lose a battle to me."
    "You can't be serious!" Shadow yelled.
    Wendy cooed. "But I..."
    "No worries," Kicker explained. "We can wipe out this foolish imp..."
    --End of Intro. Prepare to battle!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Would it be okay if I joined? One thing though, my team is really more of a plagurized version of team dark.

Speed(1): Project shadow, an strange mewtwo-like pokemon, only with black and red coloring, and long spikes/quills on his head.
    Strength(1): Porygon 3 (not much I can say about this guy, imagene omega with porygons blue shade where omega was red.)
    Flight(1): Crobat
    Team Attack: Time stop, similar to choas control, but doesn't damage enemies, just freezes time for a bit longer.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok.
    Act 2: Team ElecRBY!!!

Lime: So... Tired...
    M2: Fine(Carries everyone using psychic powers) Things wil faster anyways.
    Lime: Ahhhhhhhhhhh...(Relaxes)
    Rayquazza: Whats that up ahead?
    Mewtwo: Lets look(Teleports them)
    To be continued...

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
  • "Come on... where is Joseph,where is he?"Evee cried,as they entered the base of Snorebotnik."And Torchi?"Pikaki said,his arms folded nodding his head."Is that it?"Suddenly asked Evee.Across the floor was a box."This box?!"Pikaki laughed.But to his suprise,Torchi flew out of it."Whoa... that was a nice nap... but I wasn't taking one..."Evee jumped."You're here!"Torchi blinked."Here?..."They didn't reply.Evee sped off with Pikaki.Torchi knew the drill."Oh... Joseph..."She flew after the 2 then.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • Boss Battle: Begin!
    Or not...
    Suddenly MC-311 lost all power. No one was sure why, but soon they found the answer... Shadow had frozen him. Some boss battle.... :(
    Shadow then froze MT just to make sure he didn't try anything drastic...
    "Shadow!" Wendy shrieked.
    "Hey, the dog of doom'll do what he has to!" he replied.
    "And some..." lamented Kicker.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
  • A few minutes later,Pikaki,Evee,and Torchi are still walking around the base.Suddenly,Evee goes to the left instead of ahead."Hey,what are you doing,"Pikaki asked."...Evee."Torchi finished."I... I found them!"Evee pointed at Wendy,Kicker,and Shadow."Hey!It's them!"Pikaki said."Maybe they've found him!"Evee exclaimed.They ran over to the three others."Hey,did you find Joseph?"Asked Evee,who wasn't thinking about anything else.Pikaki and Torchi shrug,then start laughing."Really!"Evee said,noticing the laughter of the 2."Ohh,Joseph..."Pikaki and Torchi muttered.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Um, no sign of Joseph, but I see Torchi's back with you..."
    Kicker was unimpressed by Shadow's answer.
    "What he said. Anyway, we just haven't seen Joseph. Not since Shadow was a hu--"
    Shadow growled. "Um, sorry, but we really haven't seen him..."

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
    Years
  • (Pikaki said she is tired to log in and out so we're using my account,OK?)

Suddenly,Jiricha,Angel,and Norman fly by."Come on Jiricha!Make us float!"Angel yelled."OK,I will!Make us float!Make us float!"Jiricha said,as she used her powers to make them float.

"That's sad... I won't see Joseph ever... again!"Evee cried.Pikaki got her a hand-kerchief."Got to be another way around..."Torchi muttered,flying off.Evee saw Torchi."Hey!Torchi!Come back here!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Kicker, you idiot!" Shadow shouted.
    "What? I was just going to say we haven't seen Joseph since you were a Houndour!"
    "No, you weren't. No one has to know!"
    "Know what?" Wendy said.
    "That Shadow was human." Kicker answered.
    "Really?" Wendy cooed and wrapped her wings around Shadow. "So what was it like?"
    "Who cares? I certainly don't, because they were NOT happy times. So let's agree to not tell anyone else. Got it?"
    Shadow stared blankly at Pikaki, Evee, and Torchi.
    "Uh, you heard everything, didn't you?"
    He waited for the nods and replies of 'Yes' he was about to receive...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry for double posting but I'm going to save the thread...

IC: Wendy cooed consolingly.
    "Shadow, you poor pup..."
    Shadow was unreceptive.
    "Don't feel sorry for me, even though you love me."
    Wendy pecked Shadow on the head.
    "And you know this because..."
    Shadow's reply was:
    "It's in your eyes."
    Wendy cooed again.
    "Is it that obvious?"

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
    Years
  • Suddenly,Evee saw a shadowy figure behind her."Huh?Joseph?"Evee cried.But this wasn't Joseph,Evee then knew.It ran up to Evee and grabbed her by the blue necklace she has on her neck,dragging her with it."Help!Help!"Suddenly,the necklace snapped,and Evee tumbled to the ground while the figure ran off with the remains of the blue necklace.The parts the figure didn't have were some of the blue-beads."Oh,no!My necklace!"Evee picked the beads up.But she didn't have the lining to put them on.She looked at the beads once more,then stared at the figure with the necklace's lining.It went out of sight,and she found it was a Houndoom on Snorebotnik's control.Evee started running as fast as she could back to the others.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: I'm taking control of Shadow from here on out, okay?

IC: I stared at Pikaki and Torchi.
    "Well? Aren't you going to say anything? And besides, where's Evee?"

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
    Years
  • Right after Shadow got done talking,Evee walked by them."No..."Pikaki and Torchi suddenly turned around in suprise of the voice."Evee?"Torchi glared."No what?"Pikaki asked."...Joseph..."Evee started to get tears in her eyes."We'd better leave.Besides... we'll never find Joseph here."Torchi said and started walking slowly to the beginning of the base.Pikaki looked at Evee."Well?Aren't you going with me?"Torchi said,noticing Pikaki wasn't going."But... we can't just let Evee be heart-broken forever..."Pikaki said,having a bit of tears himself,and patted Evee's back.Torchi was impaient."COME ON!"Pikaki started walking slowly away from Evee towards Torchi."I'm sorry..."Pikaki whispered to Evee before he started walking away.A few seconds later Evee was alone,only with Wendy,Shadow,and Kicker.Now,tears were spraying from Evee's eyes.Her sadness and tears didn't stop.She wouldn't say anything at all.The only thing she wanted in the world now was to have Joseph back in her heart,by her side like he was.Evee sniffled a lot.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Evee, don't cry. Please..." Wendy begged.
    "Yea, um, you wanna come with us? We'll help you look for Joseph. He's the one that changed me into a Houndoom..." Shadow explained.
    "So we have a common goal: to see Joseph. Will you and your friends help us search too?"

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
    Years
  • "Joseph?"Evee said again,through crying."He... he... he never made you a houndoom!That definitly ISN'T him!"Evee yelled.After that,was a huge silence.Evee started crying uncontrolably,then.Suddenly,a red Jolteon jumped past Evee like a blur."What was that?"Evee looked around.A voice spoke."Hey... did you think you'd never see me,again?"It was revealed to be the one and only guy Evee wished for.Joseph!!Evee was shocked."JOEY!!"Evee cried as she leapped over and hugged Joseph.Joseph was wide-eyed."Hey... chill out.And call me Joseph!"Evee got sad again.Joseph saw it from her eyes."OK... uh... call me whatever you want!"Joseph re-told.Evee giggled."It's OK.I get your reason."Joseph blushed."Um... I forgot to tell you this little... 'secret problem'..."Evee looked curious."What?What's the trouble?You can tell me anything you want to tell me.Not that I'll get mad."Joseph looked down.So did Evee."You see... I have to admit... I... I love you,Evee..."Evee looked happier than when she was with him before."Oh,my,god..."Evee got tears,so much,she hugged Joseph very tight."Should we get going?!"Evee asked,excitedly."Yeah... but where are your friends,Pikaki and Torchi?"Joseph asked."They left me..."Evee answered.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Wait a second." Shadow interjected. "Of course it wasn't Joseph... it was James! How silly of me... I'm sorry."
    Wendy cooed lovingly.
    "Oh, Shadow, you're just like your father..." she said.
    Shadow's ears perked up.
    "How would you know?? You've never met my father, lovebird!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back