• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Heroes: The Sinnoh Journeys

Marokin

Grand Master of Shadows
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    ~Prologue~​

"I can't let him have one," the man said to his wife, sharply yet low enough that his son upstairs wouldn't hear him. "He's my son. You can assume how he will be later on in his Pokemon career."
    "Steve. We have to let Trystan have a Pokemon, every one of his friends got one. Do you want him to be left out?" his wife replied to him, equally sharply. "And besides, Julie let Drew have a Pikachu and he is HIS son."
    "Gah. Fine, have it your way. He can have the Gligar that will hatch from this egg. It's close enough to hatching that he won't have to put in any effort," Steve replied, still flaming. With the issue resolved, Steve and his wife turned in for the night.

When Trystan woke up, he went downstairs to find his mother Stephany crying and an egg on the coffee room table. He walked up to his mother, and asked her what was wrong, she replied. "Your father left a note telling me that he is leaving on a trip of self-discovery." She continued to sob as Trystan picked up the egg, which began to hatch into a Gligar. Trystan hugged the newborn Pokemon, as they heard a knock on the door. Not waiting to be invited in, Trystan's best friend and neighbor Drew walked in with his Pikachu on his shoulder.
    "Trystan. Mrs. Castel. I'm sorry about what happened to Mr. Castel. I hope your both doing well, but anyways. Congrats on getting a Pokemon, Trystan. Once you've trained it well, I hope to battle you.

~One year later~​

"Gligar, I choose you." Trystan shouted, he released the Pokemon.
    "Pikachu, your up." Drew said, sending out his Pokemon. Across the field from them were their friends Travis and Heather. They had already called out a Scyther and Staryu. Travis opened up with the first move.
    "Scyther, use Fury Cutter." Scyther's scissors began to glow as he rushed toward Pikachu. Right before the move connected, Trystan countered.
    "Gligar, use Fire Fang to protect Pikachu." Gligar flew in the path of Scyther, and bit it's glowing scissors, sending them both flying back, knocked out.
    "Return..." Travis and Trystan said in unison. With only her and Drew left, Heather shouted.
    "Staryu, Rapid Spin." Before it could hit Pikachu, he had already dodged and Drew was calling out a command.
    "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt." The attack landed, and knocked out Staryu, earning a win for Drew....​

Marokin

Grand Master of Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Chapter 1 --- The Journey Begins With One Step

At the hip of Trystan was his Pokeball with Gligar in it. He drew it to send the Pokemon out to defend him from the black monster, but the ball wouldn't activate. The monster drew close as Trystan turned the corner of the hallway. It had just reached him when, he was teleported to a dark room with a lone man at a desk. "Hello nephew. It has been so long. Your father misses you so dearly." the man said, with a condesending tone behind his voice. "Houndoom. Flamethrower." His Pokemon burned Trystan, as he woke up, safe in his house, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Trystan...honey. Are you okay? Your screaming really loud," his mother said to him as he walked downstairs. The sun was rising already, so Trystan decided to stay awake. He watched t.v. until about 9 am, when he went to meet Travis, Heather, and Drew at the edge of town. As he and Gligar arrived, the others were already prepared for their day on the lake. As they headed onto the route to the lake, the bumped into a strange person. He was about 60 years old and a young man, probably 16, maybe 17. Trystan and Drew recognized him as Alan Hitcher, the runner-up for the champion title at last year's Sinnoh conference.

"Prof. Look what we've found. Some kids that look like they deserve Pokemon. You have 5 rare Pokemon, since you gave that one to Luke. Let them have a pick of them. And I'll take the Chikorita to Valerie later on." said Alan to the Prof, with a hopeful look in his eye. Drew already had not taken a liking to this guy, he seemed like he wanted them to have Pokemon too bad. Trystan, however saw him as the greatest. Drew thought to himself, He thinks he'll never meet the Champion, so he'll settle for Alan. Alan focused all his attention on Trystan, as the Prof. reached into his briefcase to pull out 4 Pokeballs. Alan suggested that Trystan pick first, though he said that Drew should pick. As Drew walked toward the Professor, he though about what he could pick. His favorite type was fire, so either Chimchar or Cyndaquil. When he reached the Prof., he had already decided.
    "I'll take Cyndaquil, sir." he said, then leaned in toward the Prof. and asked, "How much do you trust Alan? To me, he doesn't seem very trustworthy. He looks like some kind of Pokemon thief." Drew hated himself for saying such harmful things, but it was true. Just by the way he acted, he seemed suspicious. After Heather and Travis picked Piplup and Turtwig, Trystan was left with Chimchar.
    "That's the Pokemon that I started with when I began my journey." Alan spoke as he and the Prof. turned to leave.

Time: Early morning, three days later...
    "Gligar, Wing Attack. Chimchar, Ember." Trystan shouted toward his Pokemon, "Travis, have your Scyther cut through some of this grass or we'll never get out of here." Chu. Trystan heard the faint cry of a Pokemon off in the distance. He ran foward to the sound, only to meet a Pikachu in pain.
    "We have to get this Pikachu to the Pokemon Center quick." Heather cried, as she ran upto Trystan and the crying Pokemon. Gligar, Chimchar, and Travis's Scyther had cut open a path into the next town over. As the rushed through the town with Pikachu, Heather noticed how many people were lined up at the enterance of the Town Hall. As they got closer, she could faintly hear the voice of an announcer saying, "The Koruku Town contest. A biannual contest. Today's grand prize, a ribbon and this Pokeball with a Chikorita inside it." The announcer continued on, but Heather had heard enough. At the Pokemon Center, the Nurse said that Pikachu had a baby and presented Trystan with the egg, which hatched into a Pichu.
    Heather walked toward the line, which had died down to 3 people. She asked the man if she could join, which he replied to with a yes........

Back