• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Human Domination: Aqua and Magma Legacy!

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
  • Imagine a game where you play as the human and battle Pokemon play as the Pokemon and battle the humans!

Pokemon: Human Domination: Aqua & Magma Legacy!
    Real Banner coming soon.

Introduction
    Hello, and welcome to this thread for this game. This is my first fangame, and it's genre is comedy. The thing that makes this game uniqe is that it's not a game where you collect and battle Pokemon, it's a game where you play as Pokemon and collect and battle...humans. After the humans treat them badly by keeping them in air-tight balls and battle them, they get mad and fight back. And we all know who wins that fight. Then, the Pokemon punish the humans by keeping them in the Pokeballs (Which they call HumaBalls) and making them battle and work.

The Bible of Pokemon
    Okay, this isn't a religeous bible, more like a short passage about how Pokemon became the dominant species of the Pokemon world. (This may be PG13 in some parts).

Spoiler:

Storyline

Every region at the time surrendered to the Pokemon, except Kanto, which hung by a thread. A stupid trainer named Ash Ketchum was sleeping one night, with his Pikachu/Clefairy on newsaper. Pikachu/Clefairy always complained he/she was secretly tired of Ash and his stupidity and overconfident-ness, and wanted to leave him. One night, the Saviors of Kanto, an underground rescue team that saves Pokemon from humans in Kanto, and brings them back to Neworre (The new region built over Orre). The Saviors of Kanto took the Pokemon, and ran off. They got on a boat, and by sunrise, they were in Vanilla Villa, Neworre, where the Pokemon recieved its new home. Later, Clefairy/Pikachu learned about Human Training, and wanted to be a Human Master. They went to the local laboratory, owned by Prof. Insertreenamehere, the Sudowoodo. He let him have one of his Humans, Red, Blue, or Green. Then, Insertreenamehere told the Pokemon to take a package to a man named Mr. Human on Route 2-A. After he returned to find out one of Prof. Insertreenamehere's Pokemon was stolen, Clefairy/Pikachu left on an exciting adventure with Humans, mountains, cities, and talking cheeseburgers...

Map of Neworre

Coming Soon!

Features

-Made on RPG Maker XP.

-Capture over 350 Humans!

-New Horizontal Battlefield!

-All cities are natural and grassy, and all routes are urban and concrete. Wild Humans appear in houses, cave alternatives, and on concrete.

-DNA Splice human DNA to make powerful combination humans!

-Evolution is replaced by "Generation", which is basically the sprites evolving into later generation sprites. RB being weakest, DP being second-strongest, and Combinatoin being strongest.

-All new types: Cool, Beauty, Smart, Tough, and Cute.

-Make "HumaTreats" out of synthetic products like Hot Dogs and Pop Corn, taken from BBQ Grills found on routes (Replaces Berry System).

-Play as Pikachu (Boy) Or Clefairy (Girl).

-Archie and Maxie as legendaries.

-Other Legendaries are boss trainers like Frontier Brains and trainers like Cyrus.

-New Evil Teams: PokeAqua, and PokeMagma, who's leaders, Sharpedo and Camerupt respectively, are trying to resurrect Archie and Maxie to make humans rule again.

-Big new region built over Orre, with places like Elco Canyon, Agate Village, Snagem HQ, and Citadark Island still in existance!

---

The end. Tell me what you think, because I'm working on this now.

Last edited:

DL27

So I herd u liek Mudkipz, nee?
    Years
  • LOL! Good idea, I like it. Pokemon who captures human...yay! I want it! xD

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • LMAO!
    This is a great idea!
    But maybe you should have waited till you have screenshots untill you started a thread...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • LMAO!
    This is a great idea!
    But maybe you should have waited till you have screenshots untill you started a thread...

Nope, this is the Plot and Story Idea Space. He doesn't need screenshots to make a thread here.

I like the idea.

Pikachu sent out 4th Gen Matt.

4th Gen Matt used Reply!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yay!

I found the thread!

^^

Is there anyway I can help you or is this going to be a purely solo project?

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Humph, I don't know whether you say it or not, but its kinda stolen from one of my half done games which unfortunately I am still trying to complete.

The story is not too much like it, but the basic idea in mine was also to change places of Pokemon and Humans.

Years
  • actually i'd say nintendo had the idea first with the Dungeon games. I mean you go around as a pokemon doing human tasks and befriending *cough*catching*cough* other pokemon.

also, it's a pretty simple idea and more than one person was bound to come up with it.

but yeah, if the idea's stolen that's no bueno.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • actually i'd say nintendo had the idea first with the Dungeon games. I mean you go around as a pokemon doing human tasks and befriending *cough*catching*cough* other pokemon.

also, it's a pretty simple idea and more than one person was bound to come up with it.

but yeah, if the idea's stolen that's no bueno.

But MD has nothing to do with humans.

Years
  • agreed, but you still fill the human role of the mainstream games. so it wouldn't be much of an idea-leap.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • agreed, but you still fill the human role of the mainstream games. so it wouldn't be much of an idea-leap.
    I did not accuse him of theft, maybe its not clear but I did not want to actually say that he stole it but rather that I had come up with the same idea earlier and that this reminded me of that.

It's not a very simple idea that just anybody could come up with it, but if I could, so could anybody else. I guess the things that we both would want to portray in our games are going to be totally different. I wanted to show people a world where Pokemon replaced Humans since the beginning of the world, but he is trying to show them in a different light.

Back