• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    104: You know, since Celebi's been so annoying, I think we should set his 'precious' forest on fire. (Celebi's like a Druid from AD&D)

105: How about a little fire, Articuno?

106: I'm going to do like Ash did and run betwen them to stop the fight! I mean, HE survived!

107: What do you mean, 'This is your lair'?! I don't see your name on it!

108: Well if the two people with big 'R's on their shirts say they're from a Fan Club, that's good enough for me!

109: We ought to plug you into something!

110: Dude, did somebody fart? (In a sewer filled with Muks.)

111: Don't worry. It can't kill ALL of us!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    112: (went into a cave without "flash") Can we panic now? [Ron, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    113: Ha! I go first! I'll win for sure!

114: Don't worry. Trainers' Pokemon are always stronger than wild Pokemon!

115: You're so weak, I bet even Magikarp could beat you!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    116: (After a fully healthy team uses Beat-Up on a single Pok?mon)
    Announcer 1: I haven't seen a beating like that since Rodney King!
    Announcer 2: Quiet! You're going to get us in trouble again!
    117: (After a Vileplume uses Bullet Seed on a Cloyster)
    Announcer 1: Wow, that Vileplume used Bullet Seed on that Cloyster much like a cop using a gun on a black guy running from the police!
    Announcer 2: Didn't you hear that we can't say those things?!
    118: (After a Bellossom uses Petal Dance on a Spinda)
    Announcer 1: Looks like that Spinda got served! If it uses Teeter Dance, then it's on for this dance off!
    Announcer 2: Well, I guess that's okay to say!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh yeah... Best in Show. I'm waiting for them to actually do something like that on Pokemon.

119: (The Pokemon are facing off.)
    Announcer 1: "Wow... To think that in some places these Pokemon are eaten...
    Announcer 2: "Right..."

120: (Trainer B just called out Squirtle.)
    Announcer 1: "Man, Squirtle... That's a name you can't just throw around, huh?"
    Announcer 2: "I don't quite follow."
    Announcer 1: "You don't just go into an Airport saying, 'Can I take a Squirtle on board, or do I have to leave it in Baggage?'."

121: (A Pokemon just got KO'd.)
    Announcer 1: "You know, it never occured to me... Are these battles ASPCA approved?"
    Announcer 2: "... ... ... I have to admit, I don't know..."

Quotes:

122: Don't worry. He always uses that attack.

123: What does Metronome do again?

124: Did my Gameboy short out or is it calculating damage?

125: (Pokemon D20) Don't worry. The GM wouldn't throw something that strong into this adventure.

126: I jump off the cliff. No wait! Fl...........

127: What do you mean Fire Types do triple damage to Grass Types?!

128: I know he's MewTwo, but he's NOT invincible!

129: Why are you pointing to the blank Character Sheets?

130: What do you mean, 'How many HP did my Trainer have'?!

(Explaining D20: In Pokemon D20, the Trainer can actually be killed and they also gain experience, which increases their stats and also determines their chances at capturing a Pokemon. Also, Pokemon that use attacks against opposing types do triple damage as opposed to just increased damage. It evens out though, when you actually see how damage is calculated in the game.)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    SBaby said:
    1: (Staring at Ho-Oh.) Quit following me, you dumb bird!
    Neo Pikachu said:
    14. Wow! Imagine the experience my Level 17 Pidgey will get when he takes down that level 34 Onix!
    Tig said:
    34. Explosion = Instant Win! Dude, he used Protect o.O
    SBaby said:
    45: Ok. Rhydon is charging? Taillow! Tackle Attack!
    Lizzie said:
    57. I'm gonna catch that ditto! hey! where'd he go? all i see is a purple lapras!
    Tig said:
    65. ''Nidoqueen use Attract! It's not like the Mr. Mime is going to be a female!''
    Classic lines XD really funny

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Classic lol? I made them up o.O Thanks anyway ^ ^
    These are all my own :D

131. ''Hmm you say hidden items are invisible? Just think of how many items we can find in the whole region!''

132. ''Did you use Confuse Ray or did I use Protect?''

133. ''Hmm who should I teach Earthquake? Wow Mantine can learn it! Good for Electric types!''

134. ''If you use Eruption on my Ninetales I'll return the favour by using Flamethrower on your Water Pok?mon''

135. ''Qwilfish? That's not an English name...'' ''The game was made in Japan >.>''

136. Wow Suicune is going to learn Aurora Beam! Hmm lets put it over Ice Beam''

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    137: (Talking to friend) Hey, I used my Master Ball on that cool bird in the cave. (referring to Articuno)

138: Ah! Why is my Mewtwo green? My game must've glitched! *turns Gameboy off*

139: (On Green version) Hmm, out of the underground... wait, there's a trainer there? *pushes Start* Phew, he didn't notice me... my Pok?mon are weak... *flies to Cerulean City* Ah! Why isn't my Start menu working? I wonder if battling a trainer will fix it... *goes up Nugget Bridge and battles Youngster with Slowpoke* OK, my Start menu is working again now. I'll go and battle that guy below the underground now. *flies to Lavender Town* *walks out to Route 8* *Start menu pops up* Huh? *presses B* What? I'm in the grass already? (Wild MEW appeared!) o.O That thing looks screwed up... is it a glitch or something? You should never catch glitches! *runs/defeats Mew* Phew... my game is all right. *saves*

140: The End? Oh well. Guess I'll have to start over now. *starts new game and saves*

141: (Battling Misty) OK, go Pikachu! Now... Thundershock didn't work on Brock's Pok?mon, so it probably won't work on Misty's either. Quick Attack!

142: Huh? PAR? I thought I was playing Pok?mon, not golf...

143: Whoa! This guy is going to sell me a Pok?mon for 500P! Magic-something, that must be strong. *buys*

144: My Pack is full... darn... I'll just teach one of those TMs to my Pok?mon. Hmm, I'll teach Water Gun to Blastoise. Earthquake never works anyway.

137, 140 and 141 were some of my n00bish mistakes on Yellow. 144 is not an actual example, but pretty much what I used to do (teach random TMs to my Pok?mon to make room in my pack).

O

Your Mom
    Years
    145- [In Battle] [Uses Good Rod] OAK- *something about don't use that*. "When did you appear out of nowhere?"

146- [In Cave]. "Oh no... I really have to use this... FLASH!" *Pikachu flashes* *dies*

147- [In FR]. NES? Isn't it supposed to be a gamecube?

148- [In FR, Vermillion City]. SS Anne comes back once a year... I guess I'll wait.

149- Time to evolve into yoshi! *uses fire stone*

150- [catching zapdos] Hmmm... What's a pidgey doing here? I'll use my pidgey to defeat this one...

151- Where's the truck?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Movie/series-ised quotes:

152: The Ship! The Ship! (At the SS Anne.)

153: Rayqua... whatever... I'm just going to call you Bob!

154: Wow, those Regis look like Robots. I wonder... Form Voltron!!!!

155: (And finally for Gary'e cheerleaders) Moon Cosmic Dream Action!!!!!!!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I got some good one about other video game characters encountering Pok?mon!

153: (Mario sees a Shroomish) Mario: Hmm, these are just like Goombas! Know just what to do! (Goes and stomps the Shroomish, but its Effect Spore Poisons Mario) Mario: Mama-mia!
    154: (Sonic runs into an Aggron) Sonic: Hey, I can take this guy down with a Spin Dash! (Sonic Spin Dashes the Aggron, but being Steel and Rock and having hyper-high Defense, very little damage is done) Sonic: Uh-oh.
    155: (Ryu from Street Fighter sees a Wobbuffet) Ryu: DRAGON PUNCH!! (Ryu unleashes a Dragon Punch on Wobbuffet, but Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat and sends Ryu flying after the hit)

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    157. [Talking to Magmar] hey pal.. need a doctor? it seems you have a fever..
    158. hey Kyogre... need an umbrella?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Just a couple:

159: I sell the Master Ball on the off-chance that it's cursed.

160: Ha! I have a Psychic Pokemon! I'm invincible!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    161. "LEGENDARY TEAM! I AM MASTER!" random pokemon beat legendaries.
    -sweatdrops- o.o;
    162. Wailord, is lord? O_O; -bows-
    163. SNORLAX IS THE HEAVIEST POKEMON! I SWEAR! *Groundon appears* Erm ... heaviest normal type then? @_@; *gets stomped*

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    More fan fic style humor! I'm gonna leave Pocket Monsters Chronicles out this time since the author didn't like me poking fun at his fic I got my info about one of the characters wrong.

164. "Okay... so I'm dealing with a Swampert... However, I have to be brave like May-san... Go, Jenyra!" - Mia Stone (Trials of Relunctance)

165. "Um... Jeremy? Can you handle the Absol? I'm sure that your Confusion attack will work." - Ulrich (Hoenn Mirror World)

166. "Time to Quick Attack the Doom Guard to oblivion!" - Juno (Trial of Juno: the Blazing Skies)

167. "DNA UNLOCK!" {doesn't transform} "What?! It didn't work?!" - Bree (Protector of the Forest)

Last edited:

Isaac Gravity

Supports hot-bloodedness
    Years
    168- Daycare Lady: Ok, if you want your Pokemon back that'll be $1,000
    Trainer: Sure... (searches pockets) ...err can I pay next tuesday?

169- Random Guy: Dude you just let that red and white flying thing go after over a month of searching? WHY?!
    Trainer: Ahh, well get it tomrrow...

Last edited:

IAmCornholio

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2005
    170 - Pikachu why makes the road cross and is high?
    Being to have everything where you thinks of me from Japan foolish.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Various ones from games, D20, and Anime:

171: Ok! Try me, Sh-- Breath!!!

172: What's the big deal? He just wants to sing.

173: (Continuation from 172) Do the Yetis join in?

174: Why are you looking at me like that? Did I fall into another one of Team Rocket's holes?!

175: Whew! I made the jump! For a second, I thought you would remember that I was carrying a Metapod.

176: I have no Pokemon left? I take a stick and hit the Charizard with it.

177: Hang on! That red-headed 'girl' shouldn't have a Latios!!

178: Psychic Pokemon? Remember the movie... Brick wall... Brick wall...

179: (D20) What do you mean 'Level 100 isn't the max Level?!'

180: It could be worse. They could have guns!

Last edited:
    Years
    This might have been said already... I don't know if you're just talking about games, but I'll put an anime one I've been hearing for a while...

181: Misty - Onix, do I make you... "hard"?

*snickers* I'm such an idiot. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back