• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    182: Since Team Rocket's been so annoying, we should dig a hole for them to fall into.

183: I've seen this done on the show, it's gotta work!

184: Um, what type is Ho-Oh again?

185: I'm fine. I still have 50 HP left! (After taking 300 points of damage.)

186: How much damage did I take? ... Why are you looking at me like that?

187: What do you mean, the robot is immune to poison?!

188: Don't worry. Pikachu never loses!

189: I bet I can beat this guy with one Pokemon. What, don't believe me? Here, I'll prove it! (Stores all but one Pokemon and goes to fight the Elite Four.)

190: The greatest last word ever spoken: Oops!!!!!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Time for some good ol' fashioned Porygonal humour! W00t!

191: DUDE! Porygon can go online? Alright! Government site hack-o-rama! *FBI agents suddenly appear* uh-oh...

192: A Machamp? *thbbbbt* Porygon knows a psychic attack! I'll win! Porygon, use Agility! *cross chop* Ummmm? is Porygon supposed to be in itty-bitty pieces like that?

Years
    193:Youngster: Why aren't you wearing shorts. Hero: you'll see *severl months later* Youngster: *in an Ice block* cold so very cold need trousers *several months later*
    Youngester:why are't you wearing shorts Hero: You'll see

194: (fish are supposed to have five second memories right) theres two magikarp in a bowl Magikarp 1: hey. Magikarp 2: hey. M,1:see that castle
    m.2: whats a castle m,1:what castle m,2: what are you talking about. m1:who are you m2: who am I M1: see that castle ...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    194: Oh! A tree's growing out of Chikorita's head!

195: Hah! All I haffta do is defeat this pokemon (Mewtwo) and I beat the game! *Kills Mewtwo* I win! I win!

196: Stupid dog Pokemon (either Suicune, Raiku, Entei) Die die DIE!

197: Woah! Why is that Lugia gold? it should be white! Must be a glitch... *Restarts game*

198: Okay, so the grass creature thingy is weak against the fire creature thingy...

199: Wow, Pikachu knows thundershock... I'M INVINSIBLE! Here I come Brock...

200: *Finds Master Ball on the floor* Oh, just another Pokeball, I have enough of those... *Throws it away.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    204: I'll be fine as long as my Bide doesn't wear off... Um... Now I might have a problem.

205: I wonder what would happen if I used a Thunder Stone on Zapdos?

206: I'm sick of standing on this switch (mine Trap). I'm getting off in five seconds people! 5...4...3...2...1...BOOM!!!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    209: (Yellow)Hey! Why is that Pikachu following me?(Red/Blue) Hey! Why isn't Pikachu following me? He does it in the show!

210: Oh! I hole on Shedinja's back! *Looks into it*

211: Woah! A MissingNo! It must be, like, rare or something! *Catches it*

212: Oh, here are the credits, the game must be over. *Shuts game off and starts over*

213: (In gold/silver/crystal) Hey! I heard theres Red Gyrados in this game, why are they all blue?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Since this has been conveniently changed to Humor in general, I will adjust myself accordingly. Go ahead and add quotes and cliches if you wish, or anything else you might find to be funny, as long as it's PC-appropriate. Please keep the number list going though...

Quotes:

214: (Looking at his Poke Dex regarding Jirachi.) If he wakes up every 1000 years, he HAS to be evil! I attack him!

215: (After losing to Sabrina.) Why is the room getting bigger?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2005
    216: Goes into pet store. "Hi, I need a bird cage big enough for Lugia."

217: The battle of the Century! Magikarp vs Feebas!

218: (from Movie 2)Now I wish I had been named Bob instead of Ash.
    Alternate Reality: Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice and Lightning. Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting, alone its song shall fail and the earth shall turn to BOB.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    219: i need money! so i'll sell all of my pokeballs!(finds masterball) cool another one(sells) 0 dollars!?! (in frustration says sell) oh well it's just another useless pokeball why else would it not sell for more?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2005
    220: (Colosseum)Wes looks into mirror. "Augh...anybody else notice this bad tanline across my face?"

221: (Colosseum)
    Rui: Wes? Why are you sulking?
    Wes: I'm not sulking. My head is weighed down by this metal thing on my head.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Blazey said:
    194: (fish are supposed to have five second memories right) theres two magikarp in a bowl Magikarp 1: hey. Magikarp 2: hey. M,1:see that castle
    m.2: whats a castle m,1:what castle m,2: what are you talking about. m1:who are you m2: who am I M1: see that castle ...
    XD i can imagine that happening a lot

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    222: Time for the News:

____________________Pikachu...EXPLODES!!!_________________

Last night during a Thunderstorm, residents of Cerulean City were awakened by a high-pitched cry. Arriving at a cliff a half-mile west of the city, they saw what appeared to be a ball of fire falling from the cliff into the pond at the base, where it exploded on contact.

"At first, we thought it was a meteorite..." says Officer Jenny, who was the first to arrive on the scene. "But, when the smoke cleared, a dead Pikachu could be seen with burns all over its body."

What caused this phenomenon? Residents speculate that the Pikachu could have been in a battle with a Fire Pokemon, but given that it was raininig, it is highly unlikely.

One Trainer said that the Pikachu might have jumped off the cliff after watching Highlander and was struck by lightning midway down, causing it to burst into flames. After extensive research and interviewing, this reporter is beginning to think so too. It looks like television is becoming responsible for not only the deaths of humans, but the deaths of our pets as well...

Last edited:
    Years
    224:Ash-Look!Someone left some fruit is in a basket in the middle of the road
    on a strange circle of ground!Max-That can't possibly be a trap!Lets get it!
    225:*teaches rayquaza flamethrower,fire blast,stomp(somehow),and glare*
    Now you shall feal the wrath of Trogdor,the Burninator!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Quotes:

227: "He's only got one HP left and I'm using an Ultra Ball! I can't possibly miss!"

228: "A pitch black cave that smells funny (Gas)? Charmander! I choose... BOOM!!"

229: "Did Team Rocket change to Platinum uniforms recently?"

230: (To GM.) "Quit grinning at me and tell us what we ran into!"

231: (What you DON'T want to hear from your younger brother or sister.) "When did you save this last?"

Years
    232. (In crystal) Hmm, so the random egg you get from the couple must always be Shiny if I got a Shiny Cleffa...*Shrugs and restarts*
    233. Maybe if I release the Moltres I caught with the Master Ball, I'll get the Master Ball back...?
    234. Drops off Pok?mon to level up at Day Care *four minutes later* An egg? I'll keep it. *two minutes later* Another one? No, you keep it. *Three minutes later* For cryin' out loud, old man, keep 'em off of each other!!!!!!!!!!!!
    235. I think my Dragonite went and got a gender change o_O;;;
    236. *Catches Missingno**Five minutes later* Why does my Charizard look like a Magmar?
    237. *Playing Red a long time ago* You know, there are so many glitch Pok?mon they might as well make the Pok?rap go "At least 350 or more to see to be a Pok?mon Master." Ha ha, 350, like that'll ever happen.
    238. *Looking at guidebook which has random Pok?mon pics by random paragraphs.* Hey...Abra's pic is next to the unique Pok?mon explanation...does that mean it's unique?! And I just killed one!!!!!!
    229. Paralysis? So, so, maybe if I buy a Paralyz Heal, it'll paralyze the Abra so I can catch it...?
    230. I don't get it, why won't this stupid truck move???
    231. So they gave it Metal Claw now...blah, screw that. *Uses Ember for a OHKO on Brock with Charmeleon.*
    232. Hey, hey, that dragon thing that evolved from the grass starter in my Ruby ROM has feathers!!!! Its final evolution must be a Flying type!!!!!
    233. Mwahaha, it's the almighty marine Tauros of the Seafoam Islands!
    All of them are all true quotes by me while playing the games x_X;

~Chibi~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back