• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
the only thing I can really do it edit OW sprites, so I mean you're more of a veteran then I am.

well maybe, everybody has a key field, even though it takes time and learning, eventually everybody learns. GL with hacking and don't give up.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Ah man, Sorry to hear that. Hopefully if you restart it'll be back to its former glory. Good luck with that.

I have a backup! Thanks.

Rest Assure OCD, Anonyboy has the backup! and i'd love to save your ass cause i'm stuck with AE because i can't script.

I'm on the case!

Holy shit! Wait can I use profanity here? Moving on, OCD glad to see you brought some veterans on to your team otherwise things could have gone a really bad way. In the future you should definitely use maybe Dropbox or something else to periodically save your project. Thanks anonyboy for saving the day. I really like the determination of the project to become complete against all odds.

I have it all on mediafire and dropbox! Thanks.

You can use a bit Profanity to my knowledge, just don't go wild with it. and i'm not a veteran.... i can't script for god's sake. anyhow hybrid is saved and soon me and OCD Will plan the 3rd city.

I'm working on the 3rd city at the moment!

the only thing I can really do it edit OW sprites, so I mean you're more of a veteran then I am.

I might need your help! Thanks.

well maybe, everybody has a key field, even though it takes time and learning, eventually everybody learns. GL with hacking and don't give up.

A VERY LONG TIME!

UPDATE

1. The poll is now closed!

Here are the results:

Demo Version

Spoiler:

Alpha Version

Spoiler:

Beta Version

Spoiler:

So I guess you guys are getting a beta!

More updates to come!

EDIT:

Here is professor Snodgrass!

ibz1cdsa9a2hynyzg.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
I really like the way this looks! As for the starters, I personally feel a bit sick of all the common starters.. If you could possibly pick something new and innovative for the starters, I think that would be fantastic!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I really like the way this looks! As for the starters, I personally feel a bit sick of all the common starters.. If you could possibly pick something new and innovative for the starters, I think that would be fantastic!

Thanks! Well, the starters are up to the community! XD

Thanks again for your feedback!

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
Since I've been gone there has been so much improvement. Congrats, if you need help with scripting I am of service to you, however my schedule is quite busy I will find ways to work around it I prefer to do most of the mechanics within scripting (all you hacker vets must be like what the muk?) and it just appeals to me for some reason.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Since I've been gone there has been so much improvement. Congrats, if you need help with scripting I am of service to you, however my schedule is quite busy I will find ways to work around it I prefer to do most of the mechanics within scripting (all you hacker vets must be like what the muk?) and it just appeals to me for some reason.

Thanks! I'm glad that you're back. I DO need a scripter so, ya!

Thanks again for your support and i cant wait to work with you!

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
Thanks! I'm glad that you're back. I DO need a scripter so, ya!

Thanks again for your support and i cant wait to work with you!
Just got to get used to it again haha, I went over to the sprite ripping community for awhile (plus some vba-sdl stuff) so i'll be back at scripting no problemo

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Sure, that sounds great! I will Pm you when i start working on this hack again!

hi there soory for interrupting, PKMN sprites and most of the data is in. and some of my part in the team is OW's

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Wow, seems like an amazing hack. IMO could be HOTY. I hope the beta comes out soon I'd love to try this

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Is this Hack on a hiatus now too?

Yes, i am really sick so, this hack is on hold. Once i get better, i will continue working on the hack.

Wow, seems like an amazing hack. IMO could be HOTY. I hope the beta comes out soon I'd love to try this

Haha! Thanks. No plans for Beta release at this time, but im hopping the first beta will be released before 2016.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Yes, i am really sick so, this hack is on hold. Once i get better, i will continue working on the hack.

Haha! Thanks. No plans for Beta release at this time, but im hopping the first beta will be released before 2016.

No worries, I rather be patient and get the best hack possible than getting an unfinished product right now. Just keep the amazing work man, hyped af for it.

Back