• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
So when will the season of the tiles change? I don't think having autumn all over the region would look good. But I also suggest that you keep it all together in your mapping and animations for the windmill would be nice, right? So what are the other changes in your titlescreen? I see it's not done yet but I could help you insert a whole image at once, just let me know. Good luck on this!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
So when will the season of the tiles change? I don't think having autumn all over the region would look good. But I also suggest that you keep it all together in your mapping and animations for the windmill would be nice, right? So what are the other changes in your titlescreen? I see it's not done yet but I could help you insert a whole image at once, just let me know. Good luck on this!

Once i'm healthy again, I will release the world map and from there you will see what i mean! The whole region is divided into 4 sections. One is Autumn, One is Winter, One is Spring and the last one is Summer.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Holy crap! It's been a while!

NEWS UPDATE

Hello everyone! Guess who's back! That's right, it's me! I bet a lot of you were wondering where i was for the past few weeks! I was actually at the hospital! I was extremely sick. Again. So, anyways, i am really MUCH better! Does this mean that i am working on Pokemon Hybrid? YES! I can't wait to start working on it again! I have a whole bunch of new idea's for maps, characters and cool new features! I can also promise you guys a BETA! I can personally guarantee a Beta will be released before the end of the summer! I am aiming for 2 gyms, but i'll see what i can do in the 164 days until August 31st! No new screenshots yet, but i intend to have some released soon. Thanks for everyone's support and thanks for sticking around!

Next, we will look at the poll results!

First things first! I would like to thank all of our amazing voters!

Anyways, here are the results!

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

And The Winner Is......................Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie!

chespin.png
fennekin.png
froakie.png

Thanks for everyone's Votes!

Okay, let's have a little recap!

1. This hack and I aren't dead
2. There will be a Beta released before the end of August 2015
3. Your Starters will be Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie!

Thanks again to everyone who supports Pokemon Hybrid Version!

More news to come!

- TheRealOCD

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Holy crap! It's been a while!

NEWS UPDATE

Hello everyone! Guess who's back! That's right, it's me! I bet a lot of you were wondering where i was for the past few weeks! I was actually at the hospital! I was extremely sick. Again. So, anyways, i am really MUCH better! Does this mean that i am working on Pokemon Hybrid? YES! I can't wait to start working on it again! I have a whole bunch of new idea's for maps, characters and cool new features! I can also promise you guys a BETA! I can personally guarantee a Beta will be released before the end of the summer! I am aiming for 2 gyms, but i'll see what i can do in the 164 days until August 31st! No new screenshots yet, but i intend to have some released soon. Thanks for everyone's support and thanks for sticking around!

Next, we will look at the poll results!

First things first! I would like to thank all of our amazing voters!

Anyways, here are the results!

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie:
Votes:
Spoiler:

Voters:
Spoiler:

And The Winner Is......................Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie!

chespin.png
fennekin.png
froakie.png

Thanks for everyone's Votes!

Okay, let's have a little recap!

1. This hack and I aren't dead
2. There will be a Beta released before the end of August 2015
3. Your Starters will be Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie!

Thanks again to everyone who supports Pokemon Hybrid Version!

More news to come!

- TheRealOCD

Hi hear this out, you gotta start back on the mapping....

Years
Heeeyyy glad you're feeling better man! I'm really excited for the beta, but it's SUCH a long wait, I don't know if I can handle it. *Sigh* You can't rush perfection right? Anyways joking aside, glad you're back and good luck with the making of the beta. :)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Dayumm OCD!!!! Lookin' good!!!

Thanks anonyboy! I really worked hard on this one!

Well, I'm glad that you're feeling better. And glad that you'll be working on this hack again. Good luck! :)

Thanks! Can't wait to get you guys some more information and screenshots!

I actually really like this map! Nice tiles, Nice mapping. Simple but effective ;)

Why thank you! That's very special coming from you! Your maps inspire me.

Heeeyyy glad you're feeling better man! I'm really excited for the beta, but it's SUCH a long wait, I don't know if I can handle it. *Sigh* You can't rush perfection right? Anyways joking aside, glad you're back and good luck with the making of the beta. :)

I know it's a really long time! I gave myself a lot of time because something could pop up plus i am going away for a week to Florida and another week to Maine! Thanks again for your support!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hello everyone! TheRealOCD here. Here is some more on the story! Nothing in this post is final.

*CAUTION* This will contains story spoilers!

Main characters:

Spoiler:

Antagonist:

Spoiler:

Tell me what you guys think!

Bye for now,

- TheRealOCD

Years
I love the traits each character has and I can already tell I'm gonna hate Lucas. To be honest your rival and his sister reminds me a lot of Firered's rival and sister with the rival being a jerk and his sister being nice. Anyways it's weird but I feel bad for the Hudson. No wonder he's POed at the world, Ho-oh leaves and his dad says "You suck" basically. I'm interested at how you're going to make us view Whitney. Like I always thought she was a nice, bubbly girl, but from how you put it Hudson walked up to her, said some mumbo-jumbo about killing everyone, and she was like "THIS is what I want to do with my life."

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I love the traits each character has and I can already tell I'm gonna hate Lucas. To be honest your rival and his sister reminds me a lot of Firered's rival and sister with the rival being a jerk and his sister being nice. Anyways it's weird but I feel bad for the Hudson. No wonder he's POed at the world, Ho-oh leaves and his dad says "You suck" basically. I'm interested at how you're going to make us view Whitney. Like I always thought she was a nice, bubbly girl, but from how you put it Hudson walked up to her, said some mumbo-jumbo about killing everyone, and she was like "THIS is what I want to do with my life."

I have a lot of interesting plot twist planned! I'm still working on Whitney and Fernando though!
Thanks a lot for your input! It's greatly appreciated!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Looks like a big advanture

Thanks! I still need to add 1 city, 2 towns and a few more routes! I also want to add 2 more island for post-game content!

Anyways, i will be posting all 8 Gym Leaders Bio's! I might also release the Elite 4's Bio's tonight! I'll have to see how much i can get done!

It WILL be a pretty big game! With extra islands to visit in the post-game and you also have the chance to travel to Johto to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou and Entei!

Thanks again! Bye for now...

- TheRealOCD

Back