• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon I Don't Know The Name Yet Version

kammond14

ASIAN POWER!!!
    Years
    BASIC INFO:

HACK OF:
    Pokemon Fire Red
    NAME:
    Pokemon… uh… HELP ME THINK OF A NAME!

STORYLINE:

In the beginning of the game, an earthquake starts. After the earthquake, Professor Almond (who is your grandfather) calls you to come over to Petalfield Town (the second town in the game).
    In Petalfield Town, he says that, due to the earthquake, 3 ancient pokemon shrines/caves or whatever, sunk into the sea with the legendary pokemon trapped inside. He lets you borrow 1 of 3 starter pokemon (these are gonna be made up starter pokemon - suggestions would be great) and tells you to go to Greenroot Town (the third town in this game) to tell Professor Oak, who is currently visiting the town, about the bad news.
    Once you step into Greenroot Town, you see Professor Oak quarrelling with a boy who is trying to steal one of the Professors pokemon. Professor Oak spots you, and asks you to battle the boy (who is the rival in this game). You win, but the boy runs off with the pokemon. Oak complements on your battling skill. You then tell him about the news, and you guide him to Petalfield Town to talk with Professor Almond.
    Back in Petalfield Town, Oak and Almond think about going to the ancient shrines, but are too old. Oak remembers about the battle you had with the boy, and how skilled you were, and decides to send you to investigate the shrines.

And so you go rescue the 3 legendary pokemon (let's call them A, B, and C for now) from the shrines but fail to capture them, so the pokemon escape and wreak havoc around the region. Later in the game, you find out that a 4th legendary pokemon (let's call it D for now) had been causing the earthquakes in a fight with the A, B, and C to conquer the region. In one of the cities (don't know which one yet), you see D trying to start an earthquake to destroy the region or something like that. Then, sort of like in Emerald, A, B, and C battle with D and defeat him. D disappears and A, B, and C fly away.

…Yeah it's a bit confusing.

FEATURES:
    -You will be able to capture 'D' after it is defeated by A, B, and C.
    -A, B, and C will become capturable after you beat the Elite 4
    -I will try to implement a skateboard instead of a bicycle
    -I will try to add some new pokemon, even some Sinnoh pokemon if possible.

I would like as much help as possible. I will need help with: well, everything.
    Also, suggestions for new pokemon, names of towns, ANYTHING would be GREAT! Anyone who helps make the game/gives GOOD suggestions will be added as a trainer in the game. d(-v- )You choose your own team. :P

Anyways, if you would like to help make the game or have any suggestions, PLEASE!!! Reply to this thread!!!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    If you change that name I will kill you ._. lol...
    Proffesor Almond is cool for a name, people can call him Nutty xD
    Seems like an ok idea, however don't ask for help with everything :/ Use your ideas to learn and develope your skills before diving into a large hack and asking for everyone to do the work for you. Well good luck learnin and then applying it to the hack :P

kammond14

ASIAN POWER!!!
    Years
    If you change that name I will kill you ._. lol...
    Proffesor Almond is cool for a name, people can call him Nutty xD
    Seems like an ok idea, however don't ask for help with everything :/ Use your ideas to learn and develope your skills before diving into a large hack and asking for everyone to do the work for you. Well good luck learnin and then applying it to the hack :P
    when i said i needed help with everything i didnt mean for people to do all the work for me, i meant 'help' with everything, lol. im doing almost all of the mapping and maybe scripting. besides, this isnt my first hack.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    you could call it pokemon Almond like the prof. or you could call it pokemon: the final destination. or something like that lol

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    when i said i needed help with everything i didnt mean for people to do all the work for me, i meant 'help' with everything, lol. im doing almost all of the mapping and maybe scripting. besides, this isnt my first hack.

Heh, my bad lol :P Makes sense when I look at it. Most people say help but mean "Do the work for me" :P

Pokemon Nutty sounds like a good name to me :P

Back