• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ice Crystal-The Comic!

Years
  • Crystalline

I completely removed my comic,
    Pokemon Ice Crystal.

It stars a girl named Chelsea in the Johto Region, born in New Bark Town. She has a Mareep, a Corsola.
    Her friend, T.J. travels with her. Her mother Amy, and her younger brother, Sammy live in the same house as her.
    She goes on an exciting adventure in the Johto region, with Chikorita.

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • First Post!! Yippe!! lol

Wow this comic is really great... I love how you make the overworlds have eyes rather then just lines.. The speech bubbles are great and the jokes are really funny... not to mention that all of these overworlds you created are very nice and original! I wish you good luck with this comic and It looks like it has a bright future...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    so u finnaly came out without, its pretty good, wuts with theur eyes though(i bet ur tryin out of the ordinary comic)? But, i like them. I kinda didnt c enough, so i hope to c more

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    It seems well put together, but you should never break the 4th wall by saying something about the comic. That's a real old cliche, it didn't really make me laugh, but this is nice so far.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yay! GLL's Comic!

Im wondering, where are you going to get the Johto Maps from?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It looks pretty nice - the maps have an overall sense of quality to them, good on ya.

My nly biff with it is that you put the person's name before what they say - we already know whose saying it, the speech bubble is pointing at them :P If you really wanna disinguish the dialogue though, then just put them as different colours for each characters (but keep it consistent).

And the eyes are mad - I can't wait to see you use them more and more when you're displaying emotions.

Good work.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Awsome.....

Thats an awsome userbar and I will use it. btw the newest comic you posted was histerical... "Mom I can reach the pizza!" lmao and was richie the dude from the pokemon anime???

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i just wunna know were i can get me a userbar, anyway the episode was funny and i like the bar

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    We'll its yet another good comic GLL. I love the facial expressions.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • This is quite an intresting start ^_^, I might make some stuff you for, like fanclub tag, or if you need any help, I might advise working on the text, since its slightly hard to read.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Not only are you actually using speech bubbles, but the sprites don't suck adn I see hardly any grammatical mistakes! ^^

Back