• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon idiots

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Ever have one of those moments when one of your Pokemon start being stupid? (missing, hurting themselves, dieing just because they were attacked by a move that was super effective, ect.)

One time I was battling the Elite Four in Leaf Green, and we all know that that's a challenge. So, I was about to beat my Rival's Blastoise with my almost-dead Zapdos. So I use Thunder right? well, my
    Pokemon idiots
    Zapdos decides to miss. So it's over right? Wrong. My Rival's Blastoise gracefully charges up for a Skull Bash, leaving me one more chance. So, I try to use Thunder again, but look! My
    Pokemon idiots
    of a Zapdos decides to miss AGAIN!!
    Pokemon idiots

So of course, Zapdos dies.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    yeah, in Battle Revolution in that one colluseum with the Fog...it's murder. Not only is fog cutting my accuracy, but every trainer in the colluseum is packing stuff like sand-attack and double team.

>:\

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I just caught a Regice and all its moves except Zap Cannon were out of PP and it misses 5 times in a row FTL :/

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    let me see.....

there was this time, in GSC, i was going up against Red. I had dragonite use outrage to try and kill his snorlax (which i HATE.) and it just barely survived. And then he used a freakin' full restore! so i'm stuck confused, and the freakin' dragon never hit. Not once. He just beat the snot out of himself for 3 turns. then snorlax killed it.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    One time in Leaf Green, I was trying to catch a rare Male Lv. 67 Kadabra in the Uknown Dungeon, and when I finally ran into one, I had my Lv. 61 Dragonite use surf on it, and HE KILLED IT!!!! He did the exact same thing again, and again, it was very frustraiting.

Why is it that Pokemon always decide to have critical hits when trying to catch a rare Pokemon? They allways end up killing it.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Well, remember that Kadabra has NO defenses. Of course your Dragonite would have gone overkill. Try using someone weaker, like a Pidgey or Caterpie.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Hm, I remember telling myself that 70% accuracy seems more like 50% accuracy, come now, IT'S FREAKING 30% CHANCE OF MISSING YOU MORON GAME DESIGNERS. Seeing that I've counted 9 misses and 5 hits with my Thunder (no, Sunny Day was NOT on at all), and counted 8 misses and 7 hits with my Hypnosis (bummer) and 5 misses and 1 hit with Will-o-Wisp (what the heck?!), I'm coming to a conclusion that the game designers actually make the Accuracy about in the range of 10-25% chance of lesser accuracy. (Of course, this does NOT apply for moves with 100% accuracy/ no accuracy)

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    My stupid Togepi decided to use Shadow force on a Lv.4 Bidoof. (Using Metronome.)

Tyranitar Tamer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I hate it when my Magmar will hit with fire blast every time,then when I get to a really big battle,he will miss every time!Also when he's confused,he always hits himself,it's rare he actually attacks the foe.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I remembered when I played Emerald in the Battle Temple (I think? It's the one with Spencer). And my Latios and Blaziken are so stupid that they won't attack and until the last minute, my Latios beat them all with Luster Purge. 00

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I had a Pinser up in battle tower, full HP, got confused, didnt hit once, and didnt snap out of confusion. he killed himself. FULL HP! ughh

Back