• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon idiots

fate

PK Awesome
Years
  • This is why I never use moves that don't have 100 accuracy 8)

I have crap luck when it comes to those 70% moves.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You realize that nobody in this thread even said WTF, right?

Anyway, I wish the Pokemon I have in the daycare would finally get their freakin' IVs right...

You do realize that he was referring to the Topic Creator and his usage of the Unown alphabet to censor bypass to victory.

Anyways I wish that my Pokemon would get the right IVs for Hidden Power for once... I keep on trying to get Fire on my Roselia and such but no luck. >.>

Also the fact that my Togepi sucks when using Metronome. It's always either Explosion or some non-offensive move that doesn't even work as support or defence well, like Growl

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Guys stop mini-modding please. Stay on topic and don't spam by commenting on who said what and how they should say it. Stick to the topic, or I will close it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I cant stand the fact pokemon dont wakeup when they are getting the arse handed to them.

Its like I get put to sleep in the field and my Raichu wakes up next turn.

But In a trainer battle he goes to sleep and stays asleep for three turns getting headbutted in the spine just wake with 5 hp left and imminent doom looming, and then that stupid thunder misses for the zillionth time.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • One time in Leaf Green, I was trying to catch a rare Male Lv. 67 Kadabra in the Uknown Dungeon, and when I finally ran into one, I had my Lv. 61 Dragonite use surf on it, and HE KILLED IT!!!! He did the exact same thing again, and again, it was very frustraiting.

Why is it that Pokemon always decide to have critical hits when trying to catch a rare Pokemon? They allways end up killing it.

>< That happened to me two days ago. In FireRed I was in the Power Plant and about to catch Zapdos when my Charizard KO'ed it. I don't remember which attack it was though....grrr I was so mad too cause you can only get Zapdos once! Argh!

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I was fighting Gravellers in Mt. Coronet to train my Me First pokemon. I put my Absol in the party, and promptly was enraged to find out that the Graveller I was currently fighting just used Self-Destruct.

Thus, my Absol blew up, Graveller survived, and commited suicide.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • i can relate with my most recent friend battle. Of course when its not important my bronzongs hrpnosis always hits but in this battle it missed atleast 6-7 TIMES IN A ROW! and in the very same battle my infernape with 1 hp left decides to attack itself in confusion. as u can tell i didnt win.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have fantastic luck with metronome and a sort of ....? relationship with Thunder. I was playing yesterday and my clefairy pulled off a blast burn, mega kick and giga drain on kangashkan before fainting. and i almost never use thunder- on my games if it misses on the first try it'll miss until the end of the battle and if it hits on the first try you can use it up to four more times before it misses again.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Playing Diamond over (Cause I'm bored...) and I battled the Galactic Boss. Scizor uses 4 Double Teams and Mismagius has Paralyzed his Purugly. Purugly gets through Paralysis, uses [INSERT RANDOM MOVE HERE] and Critical Hits Scizor. 20% Health. The opponents other attacks and crits to kill Mismagius. Then, I send out Lucario. Extremespeed on Purugly = 1HP (>_>) Purugly uses Flamethrower (WTF!) Critical Hit and kills Scizor... etc. etc.

I think I was asleep for 5 turns twice vs Bronzor, flinched I don't know how many times against what ever attack it was.

Not to mention, battling Dialga afterwards, 4 Ancient Power = 4 Stat Ups. Critical Hits 3 times in a row, and raised attack Twice with Metal Claw. >_<

~T_S

Vexar

Trainer
    Years
  • My Alakazam took on Palkia?!?!

That's right it did.. Not only did it luck out and survive.. It took it out in only a few blows...

The user haxed their Palkia.. So I started using my def building items and the likes ASAP.. The Palkia somehow missed... I threw out a Hidden power.. Did decently.. The leftovers were keeping me alive. A few psychics and they were gone.. I dunno how I lucked out.. I guess the trainer was just that bad v.v;

Years
  • My Vespiquen always hurts
    itself when it's confused.
    One hit from Aaron's Vespi's Power Gem almost killed it,
    but when I used that his Vespi only took a scratch..
    Baka, Vespiquen~

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I really like Dunsparce and all, but when I was using mine in the Battle Tower, it wasn't flinching ANYTHING. I had him use Thunder Wave and Headbutt/Bite, but nooooooo. No flinches. >_> I used him a lot during that challange, and he only got in like, 2 flinches out of however many more times I used Headbutt/Bite.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I understand when that happens, once i think this happened, the walrien of the elite four keeps using sheer cold and it hit like three or more times. My pokemon, even if there is like a 90% accuracy, it mises like every two turns, as if they programed it to be like that. I like sticking to moves with 100% accuracy.

Back