• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Illustrator Contests

Years
    Every so often, a company will have a "design a pokemon card!" contest. The winners of said contest will have their design featured on a legitimate pokemon card. In the first ever contest of this type, young designers in Japan who won were given copies of the coveted Illustrator card. Of the six made, the location of only four are known. Each is valued at over $20,000.

Has anyone here ever entered one of these contests? Has anyone ever seen an Illustrator in person?

As for me, I entered the one in 2004. My design was chosen as one of the 5000 first place winners. Not that amazing, really, but still. :P

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    wow thts very interesting i mean i have the art skills that would make a preschooler look good so i wouldent enter but yeah and could post the card that you entered id like to see it if possible.{And the spelling of a preschooler dont judge me -__-}

Back