• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok'emon in rea life

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    If you ask most young kids they would say they want Pok'emon to be real. There would be problems as well as postive things. What do you think they could be.

I think a positive would be when i need to get somewhere i could hop on a fearow or a pokemon that could fly and be there in a flash.

A problem could be crime increase. Criminals could use there pok'emon as weapons and not weapons team rocket use them as. The world could be in a crime ridden crices.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Arrrgh! Whenever these threads pop up people are too keen to automatically assume that crime will go up. Even though the bad peeps get pokemon, the law enforcers would as well, balancing it out somewhat. Also, it's not like cities will be attacked by giant monsters all the time like people tend to think. The most types of pokemon that can do those things are very rare and live in secluded areas where there aren't any settlements.

Years
    that would happen...
    probably never.

the end.

Wow Ginga, that's very postitive, xD. Way to crush everyone's hopes and dreams!

Anyways...interesting thread...
    I'd like like that, it'd be really cool, I've always wanted actual Pokemon of my own.

Years
    I think it'd be pretty awsome if pokemon were actually in real life, it would be pretty fun just having them around, but it could be dangerous to.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Pets are pretty much Pokemon. You can teach certain animals to do things.. see attack dogs.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    I don't think Pokemon and real life might do well together... Like "I laugh at your misfortune" said, they own strong Pokemon like we do.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Erm question:

If the pokemon came to this world, would we still have all the technology we would have today?

Because if we did guns would stil>Poekmon in a straight fight

Just the truth

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hmmmm....Interesting...:P
    Ummm, anyway, a possitive would be I finally get to own a Espeon =P
    And, it would be fun to battle friends :D
    A negative I guess is that some pokemon may go out of control and KILL people :( That would suck.

I can just imagine it 'Magikarp killed Bob' XD

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Erm question:

If the pokemon came to this world, would we still have all the technology we would have today?

Because if we did guns would stil>Poekmon in a straight fight

Just the truth
    I don't think that the weapons in real life affect the Pokemon world that much. The only guns that people would use are Sleeping Dart guns to calm big Pokemon e.g. Snorlax, Wailord. Even if people want to shot Pokemon, they could use their moves to break the bullets and or even the gun.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    i think haveing pokemon would be really cool *imagines showing the annoying boy in my class charizard in a rage* several problems could be sorted.

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    If there were pokemon in real life, there'd be pokemon battles on international tv. Just my opinion.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I think it would be very contraversial.

I'm surprised the games/show/cards aren't. (though they were when I when was little.)

I mean, think about it... a bunch of little (and big) animals; sometimes cute ones, at that; fighting each other? Doesn't that seem like it would upset some people?

Regardless, it would be just like owning pets. Sadly, some people would obtain them for the wrong reasons. Some people would fight them till they couldn't fight no more. Some people would get them as companions. So on, so on. It would have it's ups and downs.

Anyway, there already are animals being used for criminal activity. For example, criminals often obtain dogs to sick on cops when they bust them. Et cetra. Though, I'm pretty sure a Growlithe breathing fire on a cop would be a lot scarier than a mutt biting his butt...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Wild Carnivorous Pokemon (Arcanine, Charizard, Tyrannitar etc.) can eat people!
    They can break through gates and towns with their abilities!

The good thing is, you can venture into peaceful forests and play with Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    id like that but wouldn't the wild ones like destroy cities, and in real life, wouldn't they look creepy XXX

Back