• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok'emon in rea life

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    id like that but wouldn't the wild ones like destroy cities, and in real life, wouldn't they look creepy XXX
    Lol, thats true. A real life charizard would scare you by just looking at it!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    with real life pokemon life wouldn't be so boring...

Nubi505

Heroes don't need super powers
    Years
    There is already so much crap in the world with how to treat pets right, pitbull fights, and trained police dogs that Pokemon probably wouldn't make much a difference. Just think, you can have a seeing-eye-Espeon or Arcanine. And a police dog Houndoom.

Or you can have enraged Arydactyles *butchers spelling* flying into buildings. I think Pokemon would add more options for evil and good but probably not make much more of a difference in crime levels. Instead of using guns, use a Pokemon.

It would be fun though! I'd probably just frloic and play with my Pokemon. Sick 'em on my rivals and such.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I wonder what battles would be like... In the anime there is always music, but this would obviously not be true in the real world... >_>
    Lol, maybe the trainers will bring some sort of MP4 and crank up on some loud music, to show how suspenseful the battle is....

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    If that happened we would mostly feel like we were been played by a gigantic teenager playing a GBA/DS :D

Everything evens itself out over time, if Bad Guys get Pokémon, good guys get Pokémon and if not don't worry, Mewtwo is a good pal of mine ;)

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    I also wonder would there be a new religon for the pok'emon god Arcues. I wonder how many people would join that religon?
    I also wonder if some trainers would gaver up a bunch of snovers and sit outside the school they could close the school down as it being unaccesiable.

wow i didn't know that this thread would get this many posts

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would love to have pokemon in real life. That would be awesome fun. I would travel with someone (after school). I would have to catch an Espeon. I wouldn't use a pokeball for my first pokemon. Like Ash in a way. So many adventures. I would love to meet Darkrai. I would probably live in Alamos town.

I also wonder would there be a new religon for the pok'emon god Arcues. I wonder how many people would join that religon? I would. It'ld be the best religion in the world XD
    I also wonder if some trainers would gaver up a bunch of snovers and sit outside the school they could close the school down as it being unaccesiable. I for one would certainly do that. Maybe not though. Leave it up to the bad kids. I would take in pokemon E.g. Grovyle.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Pokemon in real life... Would certainly be interesting, but think - loads of people overfeed their pets. What if someone overfed their Pokemon? I mean, just imagine an obese Espeon or Milotic. Or maybe even Gardevoir! I mean, it would be creepy.

I would be so scared in battles. I mean, everyone thinks they'd be great, but if you're actually there, commanding a real creature in battle, and one wrong command on your part, or if your command reflexes were really slow, you or your Pokemon could be really hurt, and I would find that terrifying!

Now, what if there was the same policy as in the games that if you lost a battle you lost half your money? So many people would go broke so quickly...

The idea of finally owning my dream team is nice though... ^_^
    xX

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Obese gardevoir would just look less anorexic. ;P

If pokemon were real, someone would have to gather up fire types and melt the ice caps, just so I could see the look on Al Gore's face.

I would have an espeon, or porygon2, or both. for leet hacker skillz.
    And, heaven help whoever's home lies beneath a Pidgeot nest.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    .. Then in the poor areas of the world there maybe wouldnt be problems with water if they had a water Pokémon ^^

blazeape

Man......Its hot in here.
    Years
    I dot think crimes would be a problem . wouldn't all good pokemon trainers just fight the bad guys . And wouldn't team rocket still get pwnd .Wouldn't ash just come and still try to beat team rocket just like in the anime .So wouldn't pokemon just be easy like a quick runthrough of the game

Back