• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon In Signature

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    So I received a long code message and attached it to my signature but as you can see this pops up. Forever said he forgot to quote me and check the Pokemon Adoption thread. I did and nothing was there involving me other than my Oshawott on the big pink rectangle. So I wanna find out how to get my Pokemon on my signature. Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I received a long code message and attached it to my signature but as you can see this pops up. Forever said he forgot to quote me and check the Pokemon Adoption thread. I did and nothing was there involving me other than my Oshawott on the big pink rectangle. So I wanna find out how to get my Pokemon on my signature. Thanks!
    This is what I see:

Pokemon In Signature

Is that not what you intend to display? Would you like to display the pink box that Forever and some others display, instead? Just trying to get your question straight (:

Back