• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
  • Played the hack recently, and I'm impressed with it so far. I've been wanting to find a Darumaka for my team (need a good Physical attacker with speed) and havent found one yet. I'm getting ready to tackle Blaine's gym.

EDIT- Also wanted to say, I LOVE the animation for that one attack. Given where I am in the game, you know the one. (Not wanting to spoil anything for other folks.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not exactly relating to the hack itself but I wonder if I could use the same sprites/palettes and such for the Hisuian Pokemon for my own hack? Though my hack is using Pokeemerald and not CFRU, so compatibility issues might apply with those assets.

Most of them are from public resources on whackahack.
    https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/sprites-formas-hisui.66833/#post-481001
    https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/sprites-forma-hisui.67038/#post-482798
    https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-icons-act-2-8-legends-arceus-22-2-2022.63896/

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    What are the shiny odds in this, and is the starters shiny lock?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    Well I know there are the 905 pokemon But could you tell me where kangaskhan is? And does anyone have a list of the pokemon that cannot be obtained?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Enjoying the hack but as there is a nature changer, is there a ability switcher anywhere or I missed it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Is this a glitch? I just started this game, and all pokémon on the first route are level 0 or 100 (rarely). It's annoying and makes zero sense.

Years
  • I'm wondering, is the catch rate for pokemon balanced? They seem harder to catch even at early levels. Also, is there a .c file anywhere to check all the pokemon stats and moves to see all the changes?

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Is there a glitch in the cave after brock that prevents you from using the dexnav? can't go near a dust cloud

Usually the Navmons work differently on caves and water. Follow them 2 times, at the third you can catch it. On grass is just the first try.

Years
  • Thanks for the answer, also are the trees in viridian forest cuttable or do I need to advance even further? I have cut but it's not triggering.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the answer, also are the trees in viridian forest cuttable or do I need to advance even further? I have cut but it's not triggering.

Probably for the next update, also there's a place on Mt Moon where you can use Rock Smash, but can't walk after.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    Since this is based of Fire Red, is there any way to inject RTC into the rom to play it correctly on the 3DS VC?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I have a problem. For some reason, the Hisuian forms just can't learn TMs and HMs. It sucks because that makes H-Goodra's moveset kinda bad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    so idk if this is an oversight or an intended feature, the path to diance is all unwalkable, i checked it in advancemap, it's all 1 instead of c

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Hey why h goodra is inferior to h Sligoo is that a bug in the game because I just evolved my h Sligoo into h goodra and it just got nerfed

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    just recently finished the game in hard mode and i just wanna say this hack is really awesome! the e4 team really caught me off guard lol, i'm not expecting a team full of ubers with powerful movesets

thank you for this, really fun and enjoyable hack especially with the team building option. perfect ivs and no evs grinding probably one of my most favorite feature in rom hacking history

Back