• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Years
  • where can i get the item to change zacian and zamazenta's form?
    Not in the current version. Will be in v1.1.0
    I have a problem. For some reason, the Hisuian forms just can't learn TMs and HMs. It sucks because that makes H-Goodra's moveset kinda bad.
    It'll be fixed in v1.1.0.
    so idk if this is an oversight or an intended feature, the path to diance is all unwalkable, i checked it in advancemap, it's all 1 instead of c
    It's a bug, it'll be fixed in v1.1.0.
    Hey why h goodra is inferior to h Sligoo is that a bug in the game because I just evolved my h Sligoo into h goodra and it just got nerfed
    I think you're on an old version. Try updating. If you are on an old version, and do update, put the goodra in a box, then take it out.
    just recently finished the game in hard mode and i just wanna say this hack is really awesome! the e4 team really caught me off guard lol, i'm not expecting a team full of ubers with powerful movesets
    thank you for this, really fun and enjoyable hack especially with the team building option. perfect ivs and no evs grinding probably one of my most favorite feature in rom hacking history
    Thanks! Is there anything you'd like to see change? Working on v1.1.0 currently.
    How to reduce EV? I'm currently in cerulean city that have power items
    In Saffron, you can reset EVs.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    In Saffron, you can reset EVs.
    Thank you, I recently got to saffron and can reset my team EV after beating Koga

I've been enjoying this hack so far, feedback for your improvement in next update, you should sell EV reducing berry in Vermilion, since Saffron is still very long way from Cerulean.

Years
  • Thank you, I recently got to saffron and can reset my team EV after beating Koga

I've been enjoying this hack so far, feedback for your improvement in next update, you should sell EV reducing berry in Vermilion, since Saffron is still very long way from Cerulean.

I will do that, thanks for the feedback!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If I may also make a suggestion?

Can you lower the Price of Pokeballs found in the Mart? Like in some of Drayano's Rom Hacks?

That would encourage people to chain mons they're looking for more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Special PokeBall shop still missing Beast Ball, Park Ball & Safari Ball.

Some move tutors were also missing including:
    Acid Spray
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Ring
    Aurora Beam
    Aurora Veil
    Autotomize
    Belch
    Bullet Punch
    Burn Up
    Confuse Ray
    Cross Chop
    Dizzy Punch
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Rush
    Dual Chop
    Earth Power
    Extrasensory
    Future Sight
    Heat Crash
    Hone Claws
    Hypnosis
    Ice Shard
    Icicle Crash
    Liquidation
    Magical Leaf
    Moon Blast
    Outrage
    Phantom Force
    Poison Tail
    Quiver Dance
    Rototiller
    Shadow Sneak
    Sky Attack
    Spark
    Steel Beam
    Sucker Punch
    Throat Chop
    Wake-Up Slap
    Zap Cannon

Also could you make some abilities that trigger Terrain moves similar to Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream & Snow Warning?

SEVII ISLANDS EXPANSION for next update.

Learning TMs & Tutors for Hisuian Forms still lacking. (For an example Wyrdeer can be tutored by the move High Horsepower but the current patch can't.)

Note:
    - Not criticizing the game but I'm impressed by this masterpiece of a rom hack, genius I can say.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Special PokeBall shop still missing Beast Ball, Park Ball & Safari Ball.

Some move tutors were also missing including:
    Acid Spray
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Ring
    Aurora Beam
    Aurora Veil
    Autotomize
    Belch
    Bullet Punch
    Burn Up
    Confuse Ray
    Cross Chop
    Dizzy Punch
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Rush
    Dual Chop
    Earth Power
    Extrasensory
    Future Sight
    Heat Crash
    Hone Claws
    Hypnosis
    Ice Shard
    Icicle Crash
    Liquidation
    Magical Leaf
    Moon Blast
    Outrage
    Phantom Force
    Poison Tail
    Quiver Dance
    Rototiller
    Shadow Sneak
    Sky Attack
    Spark
    Steel Beam
    Sucker Punch
    Throat Chop
    Wake-Up Slap
    Zap Cannon

Also could you make some abilities that trigger Terrain moves similar to Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream & Snow Warning?

SEVII ISLANDS EXPANSION for next update.

Learning TMs & Tutors for Hisuian Forms still lacking. (For an example Wyrdeer can be tutored by the move High Horsepower but the current patch can't.)

Note:
    - Not criticizing the game but I'm impressed by this masterpiece of a rom hack, genius I can say.

I'll be adding the Beast Ball to the special shop, not Park & Safari ball since they are unique, and idk how they work.
    I'll be adding some of those tutors. Some of them are already in the game (Outrage, Moonblast, etc) others won't be due to how tutors work.
    Sevii Islands will be v2.0. The update plans are something like this:
    1.0.5 (current) -> 1.1.0 -> 2.0
    TM & Tutors for hisui mons are glitched, will be fixed next update.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Oh just noticed, Stakataka can't learn Zen Headbutt although it can in according to legit sources.

Also I noticed Zebstrika had very few movesets, can you let it learn atleast Flare Blitz & High Horsepower. It fits really well tho.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2022
    My Gastrodon still hasn't learnt Earth Power at level 60. There's also no TM for Earth Power in the game. Is the skill missing?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Ran into a huge bug that crashes my game every single time. Don't want to continue playing until it's fixed.

I'm currently at LT. Surge but decided to back track to Viridian City / Pewter City to catch some mon. Whenever I go to into the PokeMart or into Route 3, the game restarts to the opening title sequence. I've tried restarting the game multiple times but it doesn't fix it. This makes me want to stop playing because I don't want to get too invested and then have the game soft lock on me.

I'm playing on OpenEMU on a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip.

Years
  • As promised, I played the game at last! Played with no IV grind mode and hard mode. I loved this game quite much and I had a lot of fun. I started the game Wednesday last week but due to job commitments and being busy playing another CFRU romhack again (Dreams) I only completed it last night. Although I've thoroughly enjoyed the hack, I can't help but report some bugs and suggestions here.

• Several raid dens are located right behind the ledges, meaning that you can jump into these dens. Does not make the game crash but it makes look kinda weird; examples being Route 9 and Route 15.
    • Several move tutors are missing, such as Earth Power. This was reported somewhere else.
    • Catching ultra beasts in this hack is really very difficult; ball vendor at Celadon Dept. Store 2F may sell Beast Balls after you obtain the eighth badge.
    • Several mons such as Sneasel and Alolan Marowak give only 1 experience point after battle; and they give that low even if your mons didn't hit the cap just yet.
    • The EV resetter at Saffron resets all EVs of your mons; just like Radical Red, you could state how many EVs of a certain stat he can delete. Or make the EV lowering berries buyable like Grepa or Tamato Berry, probably again at Saffron.
    • "Scientist" trainer class is now written as "Scoemtost". I don't understand whether this is an inside joke or a misspelling.
    • Some of the move tutors seem to be one time-use only like the Counter tutor at the Celadon Department Store 3F and the Softboiled tutor at Celadon City (the guy behind the lake).
    • There is also a visual bug that's hard to explain for me. Sometimes, when you open the menu, the Time is written at the top left. But sometimes, a second Time part is located at the bottom, overwriting some part of the text at the bottom of the screen. There are two times, and the top time does not move while the bottom time moves. This does not lead to crashes or anything, just a weird visual bug.
    • Several legendary Pokémon are missing in the current version; mons like Eternatus, Regieleki, Regidrago, or Rayquaza cannot be caught now, from what I have seen from the docs.
    • You can head to Route 18 from Fuchsia City as a pedestrian. Normally, when you have a bike and walk through the gate between Fuchsia and Route 18, you got on the bike immediately when you headed to Route 18. In this hack, you are out to Route 18 as pedestrian, and the north part is the Cycling Road itself. But you can go to Route 16 with bike on. And you don't slide down when you head to the slope area. Doesn't lead to crashes but this is not logical imo.
    • DexNav has one weird bug, or feature. Assume that you searched for, say, Audino at Route 25 previously. After registering Audino, if you go to any route or cave with Audino quick searchable, you can still encounter and catch Audino, even though Audino is available legally only at Route 25.
    • Pokémon location under the Pokédex in-game aren't updated it seems; although in-game Pokédex claims that Caterpie and Weedle are available at Routes 24-25, they aren't there when you DexNav them at these routes.

Edit, July 1st, 08:15 UTC: I noted several more that I forgot to mention.

• When you use DexNav with autorun on, the game says "X ran away! Try moving more slowly." In Unbound and Radical Red when you search via DexNav the game temporarily turns autorun off, this could be done as well.
    • Consider buffing Lucky Egg to give 2x or 3x the experience after the battle; currently it gives 1.5x. Although the wild mon level scaling exists, it still takes quite a bit of time to defeat wild Audinos and to defeat Joshua's six mons for experience at Vermilion.
    • The gift items based on how many mons you catch is also slightly buggy. For HM05 Flash, you need to catch at least 10 mons in National Dex and that's okay, but to get things like Everstone you should catch 20 mons in Kanto Dex. Shouldn't they be National Dex as well? Or you could remove the mon catching prerequisite from all of them.

Still, be that as it may, this is probably one of my top 5 hacks alongside Unbound, Radical Red, Gaia, and Vega! Keep up the good work! I hope I'll play the version with Sevii again!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    2 more bugs I've found:

1. I can never collect the items from Prof. Oak's Aides because it says "You've only caught 1 pokemon" which is obviously untrue.
    2. The new abilities do not work. Swift Swim on my Swampert isn't making it faster in the rain. My lv 55 Swampert can't out speed a lv52 Klefki for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Funniest design flaw I've seen. If you only have Lv1 mon in your party, the wild encounters will either be Lv0 or Lv100. Level scaling might need to be tweaked a little

Years
  • In addition to this post, I have several QoL enhancement requests as well.

• At the end of the wild battles, if your Pokémon used Thief or Covet to steal an item, and/or Knock Off to remove the wild mon's held item, the item should go straight to your bag. Also, at the end of the battle, if your Pokémon with Honey Gather finds a Honey or Pokémon with Pickup finds an item, they should automatically go to the bag as well. Exactly like in Unbound or Radical Red.
    • Right before the start of the raid battle the game should prompt which three mons should the player choose before the raid den battle. This is the case in Unbound or Radical Red as well. Currently the battle starts with your top three mon in your party, and if all three of them fainted you may start with your ally's first Pokémon duplicated, making things even more weird.
    • Not a high priority but make some of the mons could hold Nugget or Big Nugget, which means that stealing them will make you richer.

As I said this is one of my favourite hacks, I am putting these requests just to make it better. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Oh just noticed, Stakataka can't learn Zen Headbutt although it can in according to legit sources.

Also I noticed Zebstrika had very few movesets, can you let it learn atleast Flare Blitz & High Horsepower. It fits really well tho.
    This game uses Gen 7 movesets. I'm assuming these moves got added in Gen 8

My Gastrodon still hasn't learnt Earth Power at level 60. There's also no TM for Earth Power in the game. Is the skill missing?
    Read above

Cramorant's ability "gulp missile" is not working.
    Can you send a gif or video in the discord? Thanks :)

As promised, I played the game at last! Played with no IV grind mode and hard mode. I loved this game quite much and I had a lot of fun. I started the game Wednesday last week but due to job commitments and being busy playing another CFRU romhack again (Dreams) I only completed it last night. Although I've thoroughly enjoyed the hack, I can't help but report some bugs and suggestions here.

• Several raid dens are located right behind the ledges, meaning that you can jump into these dens. Does not make the game crash but it makes look kinda weird; examples being Route 9 and Route 15.
    • Several move tutors are missing, such as Earth Power. This was reported somewhere else.
    • Catching ultra beasts in this hack is really very difficult; ball vendor at Celadon Dept. Store 2F may sell Beast Balls after you obtain the eighth badge.
    • Several mons such as Sneasel and Alolan Marowak give only 1 experience point after battle; and they give that low even if your mons didn't hit the cap just yet.
    • The EV resetter at Saffron resets all EVs of your mons; just like Radical Red, you could state how many EVs of a certain stat he can delete. Or make the EV lowering berries buyable like Grepa or Tamato Berry, probably again at Saffron.
    • "Scientist" trainer class is now written as "Scoemtost". I don't understand whether this is an inside joke or a misspelling.
    • Some of the move tutors seem to be one time-use only like the Counter tutor at the Celadon Department Store 3F and the Softboiled tutor at Celadon City (the guy behind the lake).
    • There is also a visual bug that's hard to explain for me. Sometimes, when you open the menu, the Time is written at the top left. But sometimes, a second Time part is located at the bottom, overwriting some part of the text at the bottom of the screen. There are two times, and the top time does not move while the bottom time moves. This does not lead to crashes or anything, just a weird visual bug.
    • Several legendary Pokémon are missing in the current version; mons like Eternatus, Regieleki, Regidrago, or Rayquaza cannot be caught now, from what I have seen from the docs.
    • You can head to Route 18 from Fuchsia City as a pedestrian. Normally, when you have a bike and walk through the gate between Fuchsia and Route 18, you got on the bike immediately when you headed to Route 18. In this hack, you are out to Route 18 as pedestrian, and the north part is the Cycling Road itself. But you can go to Route 16 with bike on. And you don't slide down when you head to the slope area. Doesn't lead to crashes but this is not logical imo.
    • DexNav has one weird bug, or feature. Assume that you searched for, say, Audino at Route 25 previously. After registering Audino, if you go to any route or cave with Audino quick searchable, you can still encounter and catch Audino, even though Audino is available legally only at Route 25.
    • Pokémon location under the Pokédex in-game aren't updated it seems; although in-game Pokédex claims that Caterpie and Weedle are available at Routes 24-25, they aren't there when you DexNav them at these routes.

Edit, July 1st, 08:15 UTC: I noted several more that I forgot to mention.

• When you use DexNav with autorun on, the game says "X ran away! Try moving more slowly." In Unbound and Radical Red when you search via DexNav the game temporarily turns autorun off, this could be done as well.
    • Consider buffing Lucky Egg to give 2x or 3x the experience after the battle; currently it gives 1.5x. Although the wild mon level scaling exists, it still takes quite a bit of time to defeat wild Audinos and to defeat Joshua's six mons for experience at Vermilion.
    • The gift items based on how many mons you catch is also slightly buggy. For HM05 Flash, you need to catch at least 10 mons in National Dex and that's okay, but to get things like Everstone you should catch 20 mons in Kanto Dex. Shouldn't they be National Dex as well? Or you could remove the mon catching prerequisite from all of them.

Still, be that as it may, this is probably one of my top 5 hacks alongside Unbound, Radical Red, Gaia, and Vega! Keep up the good work! I hope I'll play the version with Sevii again!

Raid dens will be fixed, idk how I didn't realize this lol.
    I will be adding a few more move tutors in v1.1.0.
    I'm going to add beast balls somewhere, not sure where currently.
    This should be fixed in v1.1.0, it's a CFRU issue I think.
    I'll see if I can make the EV reseter only reset 1 stat.
    Uhh, is it actually spelt like that? I don't remember editing it lol. Must be a bug, not an inside joke.
    Counter & Softboiled tutors are vanilla, that's why they are one-time use only. I'll probably fix it if I can be bothered re-writing the script.
    I think the time issue is fixed since Skeli sent me his version, not too sure.
    Rayquaza is catchable, Eternatus should be as well. Regieleki & Regidrago are missing, but will be added.
    I'll try and fix the cycling road thing.
    DexNav searching mons in areas they can't be found has been fixed in v1.1.0
    Not sure why that would be happening.
    I'll try and disable autorun in DexNav in v1.1.0.
    Joshua will probably be overhauled, I didn't know if 6 blisseys was too much EXP but fighting him is annoying, so I'll probably do that.
    That should be fixed in v1.1.0, forgot there were multiple Aides.

Btw, do you have Discord & are you in the discord? I don't check this thread much, sorry.

2 more bugs I've found:

1. I can never collect the items from Prof. Oak's Aides because it says "You've only caught 1 pokemon" which is obviously untrue.
    2. The new abilities do not work. Swift Swim on my Swampert isn't making it faster in the rain. My lv 55 Swampert can't out speed a lv52 Klefki for some reason.

1. They check the Kanto dex, will be fixed in v1.1.0.
    2. Klefki has Prankster, that's probably why it outspeed.

ledian using Float Fall will cause gamecrash.
    Will be fixed in v1.1.0.

Funniest design flaw I've seen. If you only have Lv1 mon in your party, the wild encounters will either be Lv0 or Lv100. Level scaling might need to be tweaked a little
    Hopefully will be fixed in v1.1.0

If Komala uses last resort by using sleep talk, the last resort will fail.
    I will test this out

I have the Rusted Sword and Shield but Zacian/Zamazenta wont transform in battle. Is this a bug?
    Will be fixed in v1.1.0

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! If you haven't joined the Discord yet, please do! It's the main place I check for suggestions, bugs, etc.

Back