• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Years
  • May i ask what's the shiny odds for Inflamed Red??

To my knowledge it is 1/4096 but let's wait for Greenphx's response because it might as well be lower. I just restarted the game yesterday and just before getting the second badge I saw two shinies: Munchlax at Route 2 and Meowth-Galar at Route 4. On my previous save I encountered and caught a shiny Calyrex from one of the portals.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • The wild Pokemon levels should be lower than the level cap. Repels don't seem to be working at all now that I'm in the Seafoam Islands with lvl. 76 mons when my encounters are already at lvl. 77.
    Edit : Encountering lvl 79 mons in the Cinnabar mansion. This gets annoying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2022
    Pokemon Inflamed Red (Discord)

Intro

Pokemon Inflamed Red is a QOL Difficulty hack which will allow you to catch all Pokemon from Generation 1-8, including Hisui mons. It is a difficulty hack similar to Inclement Emerald, with EV training not required but recommended. Other trainer's don't have EVs so its your choice if you want to train. The bag and switch mode are allowed by default, but you can disallow the bag and enable set if you want!

Features

• Lots of Pokemon to Catch - All Pokemon from Generations 1-8 and every Hisui mon is available to catch!
    • 2 New Rivals, May and Barry! (Didn't want to use Brendan since that would be too similar to Radical Red, lets just say Brendan is out exploring with his dad and Barry happens to be a close friend)
    • Updated Battle Engine and New Features thanks to CFRU and DPE!
    • Increased Difficulty - All Trainer Levels are higher, and Gym Leaders have full teams and are smarter.
    • Hard Mode - Provides a harder experience. Trainers will have 31 IVs, good teams and movesets, and EVs.
    • Level Scaling based on average level of your party! (Unless the average level is lower than the normal level)
    • Pokemon Buffing - Some weaker Pokemon have been buffed!
    • Raid Battles!
    • Other QOL Features & Graphical Changes! (Below)

Other QOL Features

• No IV Grinding Mode: All Pokemon that you get will have perfect (31) IVs.
    • No EV Grinding Mode: Power Items (you can get them in the Cerulean Pokemart) will give 252 EVs for their stat instead of 4.
    • Starter Region Choice: You can select the region your starter comes from (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, etc). Your rival with have a Kantonian starter however.
    • NPC in every Pokecentre: Similar to SwSh, there is an NPC in every Pokecentre that can relearn and delete moves, and rename your Pokemon.
    • Toggleable Exp Share: You can now toggle Gen 6 exp share to be on or off (gen 6 exp share fuctions added by CFRU)
    • PocketCentre: Similar to Inclement Emerald, there is a new item called the PocketCentre. You get it the first time you go to a Pokecentre and heal. This item heals your whole team when used, but must be refilled at a Pokecentre by healing your Pokemon there.
    • Stat Checker item: There is a new item called the stat checker which allows you to check Pokemon base stats, IVs, EVs, and happiness.
    • Pocket PC: An item that allows you to open the PC from anywhere!
    • Nature Changer and IV Perfecter: Pretty self-explanatory. IV Changer where the nickname rater normally is, nature changer at the bottom of Celadon

Graphical Changes

• Black/White styled summary screen
    • Black/White styled party select screen
    • Black/White styled bag
    • Graded IVs on the summary screen
    • Natured Affected Colored Stats
    • D/P/Pt font
    • New HP Bar, similar to the Black/White one
    • HGSS text box
    • Pre Battle Mugshots
    • Updated Battle Backgrounds
    • Updated Box Backgrounds
    • Item name & description when you get it

Screenshots

Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Credits

• Skeli, Ghoulslash, and all the other people that worked on CFRU and DPE (link, link)
    • Leon for making his Rom Base that adds item graphics, decaps text, and loads more (link)
    • Againsts for the Black/White styled summary screen (link)
    • Kiy, usigusom, (), and 黒インクfor making the party select screen. Lunos for posting (link)
    • A guy on the Whackahack forums for making the Black/White styled bag
    • Green Jerry for making the text box patches (link)
    • Spherical Ice for making the Natured Affected Colored Stats (link)
    • DoesntKnowHowToPlay and Lunos for making the IVs on the summary screen asm, Spacewalker for posting it (link)
    • Acimut for making the IV/EV display, Versekr Dark for making the Black/White styled version (link)
    • Mid117 - Cynthia Backsprite (link)
    • Gen 6-8 OWs - princess-phoenix, SageDeoxys, Larryturbo, Kidkatt, Zender1752
    • Hisui Battle Sprites - ~AlexandreV2.0#5579, CourageousArcanine, Loafus022, lennybitao, IDesbas, Miranjii, TheyMadeMeMakeThisAC, Darklight177, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Vent, leParagon, Red7246, tay (on whackahack),
      Frander04
    • Updated map of Kanto - malice936 (link)
    • KurtisBlack#6932 - Help resizing sprites
    • SkiDY#5130 - Duplicate Ability System
    • Beta Testing - 16bowenc#8198, Acidmato#2833, papiyonne#1886, Ashwin#9100, Karui Tensei#3868, nathan5555#8302, Neffy#1104, NxGohan#8954, Æmerald#0100, ⚡Pikachu⚡#0546
    • Hard Mode System & Some Move Animations - soupercell

Bugs

• The birds from the Confusion effect sometimes don't appear.
    • Pressing B too early when talking to tutors can cause visual glitches.

Download

Latest UPS Patch Here (click link). Patch a vanilla 1636 Fire Red rom. I can't supply one since its illegal!
    If you'd like, you can use this online patcher instead, that has every version since v1.0 available.

Docs

Docs: Here! (click me)
    CREDITS:
    • Abbehzt#6427
    • ☪SimplyBad☪#4200
    • Greenphx#5428
    • mlc3141#8909
    • The_Notek33p3r#3732
    • IconicRaven#1682
    • Ultimate Robot Kiibo#3658
    • Laphicet#7064

Eu tenho algumas ideias pra futuras atualizações

1.modo fácil pra novatos
    2.seleção de personagem(pode escolher seu personagem de qualquer de geração da primeira a oitava geração)seria muito bom
    3.nivel máximo 250(escolhiveu claro mas aumentaria a dinâmica)
    4.colocar o pokémon pra fora da pokébola (se possível)
    5.escolher diferentes modos de soundtrack(tipo escolher o southtrack de kanto ou de jotho seria bom)
    6.colocar versão português (seria muito útil pra que não fala inglês)

I have some ideas for future updates

1.easy mode for newbies
    2.Character selection(can choose your character from any generation from 1st to 8th generation) would be very good
    3.Maximum level 250 (chose clear but would increase dynamics)
    4.put the pokemon out of the pokeball (if possible)
    5.choose different soundtrack modes(like choosing southtrack from kanto or jotho would be nice)
    6.put a Portuguese version (it would be very useful for those who don't speak English)

Years

• The different language version seems impossible since the text editing is tricky. Because this hack will almost be constantly updated, translating is not that necessary in my opinion. Easy mode is also unnecessary since even in Hard Mode this romhack is not that hard. Also, since this romhack has no postgame, maximum level increase will also not worth it, really.

Consider joining the Discord and raise your ideas there: https://discord.com/invite/hrbsUVwWes

And also, please, and I repeat, please, don't quote the entire first post of any thread. This is just unnecessary and just clutters up the posts.

Years
  • which emulator i need to open this hack?

Which device, phone, laptop, etc. are you trying to play this on?

For PC or Mac, definitely use mGBA, the other emulators are older and less reliable. For Android phones, use MyBoy or John GBA. For iOS, you can play on Delta or GBA4iOS (and preferably not on Eclipse).

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I downloaded Pokemon Inflamed Red v1.0 a while back and now the new version, so I want to know if I can get my old save files back or not like is there something I'm missing or your just forced to start again ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Hi, does anyone knows if we can get Lycanrock Dusk, and how do we get it if yes ?

Years
  • I downloaded Pokemon Inflamed Red v1.0 a while back and now the new version, so I want to know if I can get my old save files back or not like is there something I'm missing or your just forced to start again ?

Assuming that you are on PC (the execution may be the same for phones or whatnot; I only play romhacks on PC/Mac), just go to any Pokémon Center, head to the second floor, save and close. After patching the latest version of Inflamed Red, change the save file's name (mostly with .sav extension) to match the .gba or .agb file of Inflamed Red's 1.0.5 version. Then, open your emulator and load the Inflamed Red 1.0.5 version, and continue from where you are.

Hi, does anyone knows if we can get Lycanrock Dusk, and how do we get it if yes ?

You can get Lycanroc-Dusk if you evolve your Rockruff at... dusk, between 5:00 - 7:59 PM, or 17:00 - 19:59, depending on your system clock, assuming that the real-time clock on your emulator is active.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    You can get Lycanroc-Dusk if you evolve your Rockruff at... dusk, between 5:00 - 7:59 PM, or 17:00 - 19:59, depending on your system clock, assuming that the real-time clock on your emulator is active.

Thank you. I feared that it was related to the ability Own Tempo, I'm relieved !

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Assuming that you are on PC (the execution may be the same for phones or whatnot; I only play romhacks on PC/Mac), just go to any Pokémon Center, head to the second floor, save and close. After patching the latest version of Inflamed Red, change the save file's name (mostly with .sav extension) to match the .gba or .agb file of Inflamed Red's 1.0.5 version. Then, open your emulator and load the Inflamed Red 1.0.5 version, and continue from where you are.

Thanks it worked

Years
    • Seen today
    Could someone do me a massive favor and let me know the final teams of the three rivals on Normal difficulty? You can use spoiler tags or PM me. I just want to make sure I'm not using any of the same Pokémon for my final team. 😅

Last edited:
    Years
  • Few sneak peaks for v1.1.0. If you're in the Discord, you've probably seen all of these:
    Regi Puzzle Revamps:

TM Case Revamp:

Second Options Menu Page:

Some Postgame Stuff:

Team Preview:

Frostbite + Frost Orb:

Mystery Gift:

And the largest feature yet, Sandbox Mode:

And a bunch more features that I haven't revealed yet. v1.1.0 will also have a revamped AI, and a bunch of bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who's been playing & sending in bug reports, suggestions, and general feedback!

Back