• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Inheritance

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Does anyone know if the creator will update the game? The current download link is broken.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Sorry for the lack of updates. I am still working on this game, but there will be some major changes. The title of this game has changed, the graphics and maps were updated and there will be around 150 new Pokemon, including both Fakemon and alternative forms of existing Pokemon and some other changes I will leave for later.
    If I am able to I will change the title of this thread and update the first post accordingly, if not then I will open a new thread.
    A updated demo is planned in the near future.
    That's all I can say for now.

Below is a small screenshot form the current version:

Pokemon Inheritance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    this looks cool i cant wait for the completed version keep it up

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I am finally able to show the first look of the new custom made tiles for this game:
    This is the first Town in the new style:

Pokemon Inheritance

The development is ongoing, currently the focus is on the mapping and the creation of more new tiles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I am finally able to show the first look of the new custom made tiles for this game:
    This is the first Town in the new style:

Pokemon Inheritance

The development is ongoing, currently the focus is on the mapping and the creation of more new tiles.

I play the old version and i can see The improvement is pretty amazing compared to the older version. Stay healthy and hope someday this complete 👍🏻

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I have a few updates to make today.
    1. This game will unfortunately not have a fully custom made tileset as announced a few months back, nevertheless, some tiles will be new and the graphic will be much more enhanced compared to the previous Demo.
    2. The title of this game has changed from Pokemon Ruby Red to Pokemon Inheritance as the new title suits the environment of this game more.
    3. All Trainers/NPC will have mugshots in the game for the character dialogues with 7 different facial expressions for each trainer, this is completed and will be available in the next Demo.
    4. While I can't give an exact date the game has made some good progress and only one area is left to be implemented for the next Demo. I expect a release of the next Demo within the next 5-6 weeks.
    5. Here is the game Logo and some screenshots as showcase:
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance

Years
    • Seen today
    when will the next update be i started playing when it was ruby red before change of game name my charcter was female when i started game thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    when will the next update be i started playing when it was ruby red before change of game name my charcter was female when i started game thanks

Next month I will release the update. I can't give an exact date yet, I still work on the events and playtesting.

With this I want to introduce one of the starters, Delti the grass type Pokemon:

Pokemon Inheritance

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Update:

First I would like to mention that the game is still undergoing bug testing, around 50% of the game is now tested.
    The remaining 50% will be completed within this week.
    And second, I want to introduce the fire type Starter of Pokemon Inheritance:

Pokemon Inheritance

Next Steps will include the introduction of the water type starter and the release of the demo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Pokemon Inheritance

With this reply I release the first Demo of Pokemon Inheritance.
    This version ends at the second gym. After the receipt of the second gym badge in Saguaro City there is no further playable content.
    Ultimately this game is not hard, but the Rival battles, Gym battles and "Special Trainer" battles can be hard, so I recommend some sort of strategy like stat reducing moves in mentioned battles.
    While this release has 114 Pokemon in total in the game, from these 114 only 70 are available at this moment for the Player, this is due to the fact that the Pokedex is custom made and does not follow the national dex. With each additional Route the Trainer Teams will be updated and new Pokemon will be added. As the next release will already be the full version of Pokemon Inheritance only this Demo is affected by this restriction.
    Below Screenshots include the Starter Pokemon Introduction and some Character Introductions and at the bottom of this reply you can find the link for the game. You can choose if you want to download from mega or mediafire, both links have the same file. Please also read the Bug/Error section below. The first post was updated and do include below download links and latest status of this game.

Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance
    Pokemon Inheritance

Knowns Bugs/Errors

- The game crashes when entering the Pokedex Location/Area menu, because the region map is missing, do not click into the location menu in the Pokedex to avoid crash (a crash does not negatively impact already existing save files)
    - There is a minor text bug in a battle with a Pokemon Ranger on Route 1, the text becomes small and unreadable during this battle only when switching Pokemon during this battle
    - The Pokemon Center has a minor tile error at the bottom left and right corners
    - If the text loses the center position during battle closing and starting the game again should solve this issue

Link to the Pokemon Inheritance Demo:
    Mega:
    https://mega.nz/file/8BZzHRaJ#bTXOtvPyWTKHfY_WTPwekPC-ztFXdnFHg2oKA9LOJk0

Mediafire:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pkl30ohxzboyda0/Pokemon+Inheritance+DEMO.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    What secondry types the starters getting upon evolving and how each of their stats? I am not sure which to pick

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    What secondry types the starters getting upon evolving and how each of their stats? I am not sure which to pick

The secondary types are only available at the last evolution stage. Most likely most players will end this version of the game at level ~25 and won't evolve into the last stage.
    The fire and grass starter have a total base stat of 320 and the water starter has a total base stat of 335. The final evolutions all have a total of 565.

I am putting the types in below Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    i noticed squirtle got new varaint as i added it to my team will charmander and bulbasur get new variants too and what about the varia nts of the gen 2 starters

Back