• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inner Spirit OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
    Years
    SO! I'm in charge now(finally). And that means....KING 4 PREZZZZ!!!!

Actually, that means that you have a super-cool owner for about 10 days!

However, we will have to progress in this RP, and fast, so get a move on to the Pokemon world!

And, also, please try to make your posts longer. Some of them are shorter than this post, an OOC!

So, please try to make them a bit longer, I think Dutchesse's are a good length? Eh, I can't remember.....

Anyway, this is a POKEMMON RP right? So let's go to the POKEMON WORLD! Hurry up and post!

~King!

(P.S. My leadership speech. Good enough?)

King!

better
    Years
    How is everyone's progress? I think we need to pick up the paste...at least 1 post a week, that should be more than enough time. xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll probably need help with what's going on in the RP, and I can't gurantee I'll be active.

King!

better
    Years
    Thank you, all of you.

I hope you get better, whether its the flu or writer's block, both of which are horrid.

So lets keep on truckin'! (xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back