• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Innocence

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • it's really cute and I love it but a little big or small... not sure. lol Let me find the size I need. I'm going to be using the Bagde Case plugin.

So I need 80x80 icon per badge and the unobatined icon for them. Here are exps from the plug:View attachment 155836View attachment 155835
    Hmm… 80x80 isn't my usual. Typically I do 50x50, and I stretched it once (and only once) to 70x70. However, that doesn't mean I won't do it! I find it's good to stretch myself to the limit! Oh yeah, do you want gold bordering or black? They both work well for a badge

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Tbh I feel like I cheated because I just made the gold in 32x32, enlarged it to 80x80, copied it, and changed the colors on the new one :p
    Anyway, is this fine for the Grass badge?
    sr25812e37962aws3 3.png

Last edited:
    Back