• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Jade Version

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Hello, This is the thread for my first hack: Pokemon Jade!

All information here is tentative and only contains what I have thought of so far.

Story
    It's finally time to get your first pokemon! However, not is all as it seems. Many years ago, while your mother was traveling through the world of Pokemon, she stopped by a lady's house in the town of Ecruteak to rest. There, a Seer told her that her first-born son would have to stop Team Osiris from unleashing one of the greatest horrors the earth has ever seen. Your young mother, never having heard of Team Osiris nor any 'great horror', shrugged off the information. However, on the day of your birth, a new crime syndacate, Team Osiris, declared itself active by destroying a Pokemon research lab with incredibly strong Pokemon. Since then, they have operatedly covertly, and little by little began to take over Miro, while its denizens lived in fear. Remebering what was told her many years ago, she met with the Professor of the town the next day and discussed the situation. Your mother and Professor Camellia have done all they can to help you defeat Team Osiris, including putting spies in the organization.

You meet with the Professor, and she explains the situation. She says that Team Osiris has developed a machine to increase the power of Pokemon, and that they plan to use it on Deoxys to create the 'ultimate, destructive power'. You ask why they haven't created tons of invincible pokemon. She says it is most likely due to some limitation of the machine.

Wondering how on earth a simple trainer like yourself can combat this, she explains there is a Pokemon called Celebi hidden deep in the forest, and that you must convince this Celebi to help you fight against this threat. To curry favor, she suggests you prove your worth as a human being and as a trainer.

^^Tentative story right there.

Starters
    Spoiler:

Map
    Welcome to the new region of Miro!
    Feel free to view the map I made (attached below)

New Towns include:
    Vahao (Starting Town)
    Faramine (1st Gym)
    Elmore (2nd ")
    Raon (3rd ")
    Everlow (4th ")
    Seland (5th ")
    Terlile (6th ")
    Soah (7th ")
    Dormos (8th ")
    Oxcelis (Town of Elite 4)
    Rimoa

New Locations include:
    Elmore Forest
    Raon Mountains
    Forest of Rimoa
    Mironian Mountains

Features
    3 new starters
    Celebi and Deoxys as central focus of story.
    Most gyms specialize in two types and all Elite Four members specialize in two types for more diverse game play.
    All Legendaries will be catchable...eventually. (Probably included when I'm down with the rest)
    All pokemon from Generation 1 and 2 will be catchable.
    Generation 3 pokemon may cameo in Gym Leader battles

Right now, I would love comments on my Map and your general comments on this idea.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    add more stories...
    and i do not think it is a good idea that the hero mother and the prof knew that something going to happen and plan it out for 16 years..
    and about the celebi being the starter,think bout it again...;)

I pretty much agree here to ageangel. And Celebi as a starter is not a good idea.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Thanks for the input, but why would you say Celebi isn't a good starter?

Why would you say?

First off Celebi should be a one off Pokemon instead of a starter. Think about it.

Second Celebi is too much for others.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Thanks for the input, and I totally get why Celebi wouldn't be a good starter. *_*. I really don't know what I was thinking. It would be much more fun to choose a starter and do a little mini-quest to get Celebi, yes?

Thanks =]

Years
    • Seen today
    wait a second, just cuz my hack's thread name is Pokemon ???(name undecided) doesn't mean I said the name was undecided.

Back