• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Johto Histories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool, nice looking hack you got here bud. This looks very good indeed. I love Johto, and you're doing a nice version of it. Good luck to you and the hack buddy, and hope to see more.:D

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Heh cant wait to see this finsihed, your the only person who combined the idea of Johto and the DP Heros :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Well...the first screenshot is maybe part of the opening? After all, it it Johto Histories, so that might be GSC graphics on purpose. Or...

Celebi's time travelling powers have something to do with this. ;)

Good night all.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    Ow I sorry it for not writing, here I put many images mas hope that they like
    Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    wow

this hack looks really kool, like the look of the tiles n palletes, screenies look awesome but i dont realy get the story lol anyways good luk hope to see more :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Well I hope someone can translate this mod. I cant learn Spanish till im grade 10 or 11 so im going to have to wait for a translation

I was in spanish class in 7th and 8th grade, so idk why u can only take it when ur in 10th grade. Anyways, I was just in the class for an easy A.

Oye Ozumas, q chevere q se ve este juego. Dejalo en español para q estos americanos aprendan un poco de español.lol. Bueno, mucha suerte con este juego.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Help

after I download the patch I can't extract it, it says that the folder is invalid or corrupt...what should I do?? Help!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Good to you're hack Ozumas with some maps. ;) So what are they about - looks interesting. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice screenshots Ozumas, but I think you should be careful with trainers sprites and OWs, because they usually need an explicit permission to be used.

But, anyway, onto curious things on the screenies, I liked the joke with the old man (In case you don't understand, he's thrown there because... seems like the old man has been drinking a bit too much last night :P)
    And, I'm interested in what that hiker in the dark cave said: "I've been sent here because I was told this cave changed its aspect" con una pequeña falla ortográfica inclusive XD, that cave sounds interesting with this... ability, but... Is it the old Dark Cave in Route31?

As always, wishing you the best, we'll wait the next series of updates! Good luck!

Ozumas

Years
    Thank you well for the commentaries, but now it he will leave a clear thing, the mini are of kyle and need permission well so then here have it, I put it in the 1 post but XD did not see it
    Pokemon Johto Histories

Thank you well for the commentaries, but now it he will leave a clear thing, the mini are of kyle and need permission well so then here have it, I put it in the 1 post but XD did not see it

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Ozumas, no se puede bajar el beta. Cada ves que alguien lo baja dice "Invalid or Corrupt" y no se puede jugar. Trata de arreglar eso por favor;)

Ozumas

Years
    If it is truth it can that not can, but anyway that beta is very old and it does not have anything to do with present hack thanks for the opinions and wait for images ^^)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    When I tried to download it, it says: The file must be invalid or croupted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back