• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...Johto?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
hehe! it seems you've put alot of work into it..! I see no need for him to make a game! It'll just gives kyle loads more work... Anyway that gym looks funky hehe nice! Well I might be using your johto in liquid... Seems I wasted hours recreating it oh well better graphics will make it better!

I expect you will be making the insides as well?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Aww sorry about that =\
Yeah Ill be redoing the insides though I havent started on them yet, Its just so much fun working on the outside maps XD

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
i think those maps are awesome. Its a nice retro feel that i get from it and thats great. you seem like ur putting in heaps of effort....

well Kyle, good job... and best of luck with the future maps.

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Do you have permission to use REMY's Sprout Tower? I know you gave credit, but did you ask him? He's very strict on that.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Of course I did, Vincent and me are very close friends, so get your facts straight o-o;

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
I think he means: If you are re making johto are you going to include the events and what they say?

Correct me if i am wrong

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
this looks nice,mind if i use your female char sprites?i really like the idea of makeing a remake like thing of gold/silver/crystal because alot of people liked crystal but the graphics sucked so i really would like this game btw on my crystal game i have a level 100 meganiem!for real!and can we be buddys?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Of course I dont mind, thats why I put them up, check the whole thread.
thanks a lot and yeah I guess we can be buddies of you want o-o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
omg this game looks sooo good might dl the program needed to play / create games just to play this game post more pics

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Hello Kyledovel its me Jason from PT, CCf etc. Do you mind I can use your maps etc for my romhack Pokemon Rainbow? Thanks in advance.

I forgot to say something - when you will put Silver up?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
You mean silver the rival? I havent started him/her yet, do you think I should make a him or a her? cos I went on a jap site and it was a girl but I used to think it was a boy.
Yes you can use my maps

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was just wondering when u will show new pics cant wait for this will it be exactly the same or will u be able to catch all 386 pokes?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Uh exactly the same, Im just making this to try ad help out people who want Johto in their games while still enjoying myself and doing as much of a game as I can lol
Yeah I know its a boy but on this jap site he looks pretty cool as a girl XD
Ill make him a boy anyway.
Sorry no new screenshots lately, been working on routes and putting chipsets and charsets together aswell as making sprites for buildings.

Back