• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...Johto?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well it's going to help me in a big way! are you releasing an rmxp version with all the maps made or just the tilesets? Anyway great work kyle!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yeah I might aswell release an RMXP version with all the people and teleports and signposts (since thats all the coding I know XD) and people can make a game out if it if they want too. I might just gather up a team to make a game out of it >=D

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
i'll help you, i use both rm2k3 and xp XD

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Great! Saves me alot of work! Thanks! I only need the maps and teleports but other people might want the people! Anyway great work as always :D!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This project of yours will really help me out. Keep it up!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Well you can put up the routes if you want. I'd sure love to see them. It's sweet to see each screen. Hope you put up more soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Great! thanks a lot! ^__^
Newbarkhoho.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Whoa, I dunno is anyone noticed in the last pic, but there is a hoho (or however you spell it) flying over the water (stares at it in awe)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
How could you not notice it? It looks amazing. Kyledove, your custom sprites are above many others that I have seen before. Keep 'em coming!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
DMMP - i noticed. its insanly cool.
Kyle, all i can say is HOLY $**T! (sorry mods/admins for that)- but thats what i said when i saw it. GREAT JOB kyle, keep those screenies coming!!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I dont know how to make message frames, sorry =\
If I knew how then Id make some but I don't so I cant.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
the ho-oh sprite is great and was wondering will it fly randomly round the world map or just new bark town at the beggining?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I thought it was just an example but hey it looks awesome. Plus what would the frames look like? I've made some but they were deleted when my pc got reformated... Anyway keep up the great work!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
just an example cool anyway i got another question er are u making a game or just the tilesets?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hey that idea about legendaries flying around the world randomly is a pretty cool idea! instead of them randomly appearing in grass, imagine chasing down a lugia trying to catch it XD

Back