• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon journey

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
Years
  • If pokemon were real, and you wanted to go on a journey with your starter partner,
    would your parents let you? XD

Mine wouldn't but i'd go anyway lol! ^_^

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Huh. First of all, I'd want to finish school before going on a Pokémon journey. Then, we have to picture 'going on a Pokémon journey' as if it was something extremely common like it is in the Pokémon universe. Most people who say 'lol my parents would never let me go!' are assuming their parents would think in a real world way, when it should be considered that we would be in a completely different reality.

Yeah, so like, Satoshi went when he was 10 years old, meaning he was far from having full education, which might just explain why he is so stupid.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Even if we are talking about an alternate reality, I still don't believe my mother would let me go. She is still trying to persuade me to go to a local college so I won't have to move out so soon...

However, I see education as very import so I probably wouldn't go on a "journey" anyhow. If anything, I would attend one of those Pokémon Academies that we hear about in the Anime and see in every single game. Hey, a friendly classroom environment would be a perfect place to learn about the strategies of battling in my opinion!
    Deviruchi; said:
    Yeah, so like, Satoshi went when he was 10 years old, meaning he was far from having full education, which might just explain why he is so stupid.
    Ha! I have actually never thought about that! That is a pretty good explanation...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Honestly, I'd probably be too lazy to go on a journey. <_<; I'd just collect a few Pokémon, mainly as pets, and go about my life as I probably would in the real world. I too would want to finish my education before even considering things like Pokémon journeys. :| My friends might pressure me into accompanying them on a journey or something, though. I'd be pretty adamant about finishing high school at least. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mine would an I would have plenty of people to do it with but in this world I wouldnt want to.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Assuming that our concept of reality would be different although the views of our parents/guardians would remain the same; they'd be pressuring me to go as soon as I was allowed to by law. However, I'd probably finish up with my education first, before setting out on a Pokémon journey, to their probable dismay.

Years
  • I would probably go. I might wait to finish some form of higher education (since I'm already done with High School) but once that's done, I would probably go on an adventure for a few months on my own.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would be afraid of all the rednecks, rapists, and serial killers in the woods

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
  • lol! if only people were as good and nice in this world as they are in the show. ^^

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • My parents would say no but then i would do...... let me tell you............Mom Dad i want to go on a pokemon journey even though i am only 14 and am completely untrained and unprepared for the world i will also wear the same pair of clothes for the next 10 years! Son you may not go on this journey this journey is to dangerous for someone of your age! GO TEANTACRUEL USE HOSTAGE SITUATION Come on Espeon lets get the hell out of here and on the next bus too sinnoh!"

Hey now that i think about it in all the pokemon games they only show the mom what happens too the dad? well except in ruby sapphire and emerald where the dad is the gym leader but its supposed too be mays dad so they mess it up big time yall oh and if oyu didnt figure it out i was making fun of speed racer above

Back