• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] Pokemon Journeys: Part 2

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Just started watching the second part of Journeys and so far I like it.

I think the thing I loved most is seeing Vermillion City in the snow though. I love that they show time passing, although I doubt it will mean much in the end. Most of the time, they show 1 season. And we rarely see snow unless it is in the mountains or areas covered in snow in the games.

So seeing Vemillion City in snow is just freaking amazing to me.

PB

creation hero
    Years
    Pokemon Journeys: Part 2

The Dub Hub
    Hello and welcome all! With the release of Pokemon Journeys on Netflix, this thread should be used to house all dub discussion. Due to the confirmation of episodes being released in a 12 episode format every three months, this thread will be updated and have variations to go with every monthly release! This will cover Part 2.
    Rules & Guidelines
    Just gonna list a few things to keep things fun for everyone! :D
    Please be kind!!
    Be respectful of others and their opinions. But don't bring excess negativity, take that elsewhere!!
    Don't spoil things!
    Please be mindful of those who have not caught up with the series! If you're ahead and would like to discuss a sub episode, please see the Pokemon 2019 thread.

That should be all!
    What Is This?
    For those unfamiliar with the premise of this series!

Young trainer Ash and his new friend Goh become research fellows at Professor Cerise's laboratory, traveling all over the world to learn about Pokémon.

Episodes
    credits to Cherrim for the CSS base!
    Episode List
    13. The Climb to Be the Very Best! - When a Gigantamax Drednaw interrupts the World Coronation finals in pursuit of Team Rocket, Ash, Goh and their Pokémon spring into action!
    14. Raid Battle in the Ruins! - Ash and Goh travel to the Unova region, where they head to the newly discovered Ruins of the Titan site at Desert Resort to search for Pokémon.
    14. A Snow Day for Searching! - After snow in Vermillion City forces Professor Cerise to shut down the lab for system maintenance, Goh heads home for a few days to visit his family.
    16. A Chilling Curse! - Gengar's hauntings at the lab resume. Ash and Goh vow to capture the poltergeist Pokémon, and Professor Cerise explains the lab's paranormal history.
    17. Kicking It From Here Into Tomorrow! -After Darmanitan taunts Scorbunny in a practice battle, Scorbunny is determined to learn the Ember attack, but getting Goh's attention is a challenge.
    18. Destination: Coronation! - Ash and Goh head to the Vermillion Gym, where Ash challenges the substitute Gym Leader as his first World Coronation Series opponent.
    19. A Talent for Imitation! - Goh and Ash visit a film set, where the star, a Ditto, flees after a fight with the director. They search for her, but she's fallen in with Team Rocket!
    20. Dreams Are Made of These! - Pokémon Orienteering day dawns bright and early, with Ash, Goh and Professor Cerise each leading a group of kids on a trek through Vermillion City.
    21. Caring for a Mystery! - After learning about Pokémon Eggs, Goh wants to find one. Ash's latest World Coronation Series match ends with him feeling like someone is calling him.
    22. Goodbye, Friend! - Ash and Goh head to the Hoenn region to witness the annual migration of Beautifly, but first they have to find them. Goh's Raboot starts acting out.
    23. Panic in the Park! - Someone seems to be stealing the food that the researchers leave out for Pokémon in Cerise Park. To catch the culprit, Ash and Goh camp out.
    24. A Little Rocket R & R! - Team Rocket are sent to the Sinnoh region for a vacation, but their break is interrupted by the arrival of Ash and Goh looking for a special Pokémon.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Really glad that Ash is being remembered by people like Lt. Surge and what not. I really hope to see more of that in the future with other characters.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I saw the 'Ash finally catches a Gengar' last week.

The backstory was sad. I guess. But my opinion hasn't really changed nor will it ever most likely. I don't think Gengar is an OP Pokemon for Ash's clearly OP team.

Back