• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kairos - Beta 1.0 Available

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
How did you make this map? It looks amazing !

Thanks. :) I drew it myself and I followed this tutorial to insert it.

Just kidding buddy, the game looks great, keep up the good work and good luck.

Lol. I thought you were serious. Thanks. :)

Update:
Since I have Pok? Ball Crafting system in game. Why not add new type of Pok? Balls!
My first shiny in Pok?mon Kairos
25lQcKF.png
T1e53yK.png
yVr5d47.png

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years

Thanks. :) Probably by the end of June or early July.

Small Update:
I edited the palette of the Pok?mon summary screen and added the "Displaying IVs on the stat screen" thanks to DoesntKnowHowToPlay.
hQwsntA.png

Just a little question to tame down my unsatiable curiousity... I've noticed the IV/Stat Grading System in the past from another hack , Pok?mon Gaia, and I just wanna ask if the "formula" is also the same as in that rom hack and what are the meaning or the range of the IVs for each grade (ie.; S+, S, S-, ..., E+, E, E-).

RuFF

Years
Just a little question to tame down my unsatiable curiousity... I've noticed the IV/Stat Grading System in the past from another hack , Pok?mon Gaia, and I just wanna ask if the "formula" is also the same as in that rom hack and what are the meaning or the range of the IVs for each grade (ie.; S+, S, S-, ..., E+, E, E-).

I really don't know if Spherical Ice used DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Tutorial but I think we have the same "formula".

The highest grade is S and there is no S- nor S+. DoesntKnowHowToPlay said that each grade has a unique two-value range. If I understand it correctly, it would mean that the grade:
E- means 0-1 IV
E means 2-3 IVs
E+ means 4-5 IVs
and S means 30-31 IVs.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years

I really don't know if Spherical Ice used DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Tutorial but I think we have the same "formula".

The highest grade is S and there is no S- nor S+. DoesntKnowHowToPlay said that each grade has a unique two-value range. If I understand it correctly, it would mean that the grade:
E- means 0-1 IV
E means 2-3 IVs
E+ means 4-5 IVs
and S means 30-31 IVs.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Thank you, also what is the pattern to get the Regis and latios? Also karios looks amazing and I am loving harvestcraft

RuFF

Years
Thank you, also what is the pattern to get the Regis and latios? Also karios looks amazing and I am loving harvestcraft

I actually forgot the pattern for them. But I remember it's about which berries are picked and which is not. If I found the time to search for it's pattern, I'll go and post it to the blog.

Thanks. :)

RuFF

Years
WHY RUFF WHY WAS HARVESTCRAFTS ENDING SO MEH, WE ARE STILL STUCK THERE WHAT HAPPENED???

Sorry for the super late reply. I know that HarvestCraft ending is very weird, but I'm not very good at story making and story since the start is hard to make an ending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways sorry guys for not updating you. But I decided to release a short beta of Pokemon Kairos because I'm losing motivation to do this hack and I want to get feedback of the game just incase it brings back my motivation to continue it. Hope guys enjoy it and please report any nasty bugs.

Beta 1.0 - Download
Length - Upto Fraxinus City. 2 Gyms.

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
Duuuude, This game's great. It has so much to talk about. The simplicity and neatness , the rebattleable trainer from gen 5, gen 7 pokes, crafting ,flying starly's , so much hex. The new UI like the change in the pokemon slection and pokemon summary is great as well. The bad team is great as well , they are destroying nature and the hacks' got crafting. I do believe one can't say much from a small demo but it was surely interesting. Also + points for me getting a shiny starly so early.

RuFF

Years
Duuuude, This game's great. It has so much to talk about. The simplicity and neatness , the rebattleable trainer from gen 5, gen 7 pokes, crafting ,flying starly's , so much hex. The new UI like the change in the pokemon slection and pokemon summary is great as well. The bad team is great as well , they are destroying nature and the hacks' got crafting. I do believe one can't say much from a small demo but it was surely interesting. Also + points for me getting a shiny starly so early.

Lol :) That was fast. Thank you :) Glad you liked it!

SketchWorld

Beyond the darkest depths of death lies eternal li
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
this hack surely looks amazing, is there a list of the pokemon that are in this game?

RuFF

Years
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I like a lot of the ideas here, and it's always nice to see people trying to set their hack apart from the rest. I think the trees overlapping the pathways in your world map is a really nice touch. Overall I'm enjoying the aesthetic you're going for.
Your front post is a bit hard to read, unfortunately. Maybe change the opacity of the green background the text sits on, or experiment with different colored text? I do like how you put a map in as the backdrop, though, and I hope you keep that in!

Last edited:
Back