• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Shylocke said:
    nice comics there MS ^_^ I like how sara's already gotta new boyfriend lol. Good stroyline on how the darkness came over as well I really liked that. Is Shylocke going to become part of the main team?

Well actually Carter and Sara have been going out since the day Jay broke it off with Sara. Shylocke will be a recurring character who will appear in a contest now and then or maybe somewhere else. UPdates laterr

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    pretty awsoem matt. I wish i coudl come up with stuf liek this, geuss i hould go and start my next episodes

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Jack_Skellington said:
    I liked #75, but, I wish you could have shown what Lucys Pokemon appeals were.....It would have been cool to see, what was that Pokemon, Manene??

Yeah it was Manene and i only skipped it cause i need to finish this contest before the end of the seaosn. So i skip stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back